Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, would you like to discover my people?

I am a colonial leader from the newley made, and soon to be discovered planet, of Solovarna. I and my people, the Soltarans, have yet to be discovered by the rest of the galaxy. As such it would be interesting to see which species and which faction will be the first to discover us. We're not exaclty picky as to who does or doesn't but we would like first meetings to be peaceful ones at the very least. We also have a valuable metal known as Telmanium, which would be the equivalent of durasteel. So with all that in mind who's for stopping by and saying "Hello" in their own fashion?

Sure. I'll even play you the song of my people.

In all seriousness though, I think I (And perhaps a few others if you wish) can do it on behalf of the Republic/Jedi Order. We'd certainly be peaceful. Feel free to PM me if you want to set something up.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@Lyzia Hudna
I would be up for it with my crew, making first contacts and space exploration is our thing :p And we have no affiliations so we won't be trying to enslave you or drag you into any faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom