Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, World!

I've only been here a few days now, and thought I'd stop by and say hi!

I'm a big roleplayer and have avidly contributed to communities for the last 6 years or so of my life. I actually first started roleplaying in Star Wars Galaxies, so I'm not too unfamiliar with the Star Wars universe. I like to play all sorts of characters but tend to stick to artisans, politicians, scholars, and idealists rather than fighters. OOCly I love meeting new people and be wary that I can be kind of picky of roleplay but I don't intend to outright disrespect anyone. So if I ever do make inquiries or comments; know that I'm only doing so for my own understanding and not trying to pick apart roleplay.

Anyway on a side note I have a few hobbies:

>Cars. I love automotive stuff; I regularly watch Top Gear and follow a few car blogs.

>Gaming. I come from a big gaming family so it's in my blood so to speak. I prefer RPGs, Shooters, and Strategy games. I'll also occasionally get into an MMO.

>Camping. I like going into secluded areas such as forests to camp; always have as a kid with my family.

>Travel. I only started doing out-of-country traveling quite recently and currently live in the United States. But I've spent a lot of time in Sweden, and visited Denmark, and the Netherlands.

>Roleplay. This is probably obvious, but roleplay is a huge activity for me. I love writing and I really love putting myself in the shoes of characters. Regardless of universe I tend to fit in well and enjoy myself.

-------------

Other than that I'm an open book! I don't have many questions as of yet but if anyone has recommendations feel free to let me know :)

Greetings new member of SWRP: Chaos.

I'm Chris, but most people call me Ven. Makes sense, seeing as my main character is named Ven'Rain Sekairo. You'll probably see a lot of her and her relatives around (most being written by me). Apparently you've been to quite a few places my family is from. Might have to tell me about them someday :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're a friendly bunch here!

As for recommendations: Look around a bit. There's so much lore, history, and interesting stuff on the site to explore. We've got plenty of Factions (though you don't have to join one to RP) who can help you get started. My personal favorite factions are probably the Mandalorians (though they do focus on combat a lot of the time) and the Protectorate. But if you want to join a group, don't let 'lil 'ol biased me sway your decision. A little peeking around and you'll find just the right place for your characters to fit in.

:)

Catherine Romanov

C
Lesana Grexavis said:
You're from Sweden?
Can't you tell from the name :p

I guess Kana Truden was Scandinavian the moment I saw the name :p
And no, I've never been to Sweden, only Norway, once for 3 days.

Anyway,

Welcome experienced person. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

[member="Catherine Maxwell"]

Funny story that. I actually got the name from a 'Random Star Wars Name Generator' and went with it. Not until after I made the character did I realize that I managed to name my character 'slide' in Swedish.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Lesana Grexavis"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

I am sure you're going to fit in here perfectly - some great interests and passions there!

Just shout if you have any questions about the site, and we will help you out.

See you out there!

:)

Welcome, feel free to ask any questions should you feel that there's something that needs to be cleared up. :)
Just send me a message if you want to get started roleplaying. I'm currently free.

And yea, nice traveling destinations. :p
(I'm totally not from Denmark)

[member="Lesana Grexavis"]​

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Lesana Grexavis"]

Welcome aboard! We all look forward to your characters and the muse with which you find!

Lesana Grexavis said:
I like to play all sorts of characters but tend to stick to artisans, politicians, scholars, and idealists rather than fighters.
These roles are what breathe life into the roleplay setting! Roles which define the reasons those of us that do take up the sword and blaster.
Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom