Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there.

Hey i am new here, my name is Twan, i have done some roleplaying before, but never something this organized or grand in scale, i love star wars. Sorry fore my terrible spelling and grammar and the many faults i will make in those categories, as i am heavily dyslectic and English is not my native laugwes only my second one.

Welcome :) As Naomi said above, we're pretty tight over here. You need any help, there's a good 500+ people willing to give you some pointers. Also, don't worry about spelling or if you think you have 'bad roleplaying skills', it all develops in time ^_^

Don't know yet, thinking of a neutral character, maybe a minor soldier, or freedom fighter something like Thad, probably no force user though or other wise a blaster wielding forcuser, as I find the blaster/ melee( vibroblad or ligtsaber) combo interesting.

I was called? *looks up to other posts*

Oh Lightsaber and pistol style huh? Its a nice combo and effective in large scale battle or even in one on one PVP. But it has its faults such as not having as much power with the lightsaber, and not alot of time to aim down the sights of the pistol. Mainly its a slash spray and pray tactic. If I were you, Learn the fundamentals of pistols and rifles first, then move to lightsaber and sword combat. AND THEN learn about using them at the same time.
@[member="godmor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom