Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there :)

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

Welcome to Chaos!

Don't worry too much about the aesthetics lol, it's just a bit of code that helps fill out the text box. What really matters is what you write!

We're excited to have you and please do not hesitate to ask if you need any help alright?

Welcome to the site! Like the others said, if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask for help.

Most of your questions about just RP, or the site in general can be directed in our "Star Wars Discussion" forum, our "Roleplay Discussion Forum" and for help with some of the aesthetics that you see, you can head over to the "Art and Design Forum" for some help, or just to ask someone to use their coding.

Otherwise, just make sure you read the General Rules, and RP Rules which can be found near the top center of the page under the Rule's tab.

Vismaya Kristel Vismaya Kristel

Welcome to the site! I only recently figured out the flair under characters' names. Still figuring out how to create good character sheets and maybe these amazing signatures I keep seeing (like the one above my post).

Yet I'll just echo what others have said: the writing is what matters most. Focus on that and you'll be fine!

Thank you all so much for your kind welcomes! It means a lot.
I also appreciate the assurances that the writing is the most important - that's good news, seeing as I'm good at writing but terrible at coding.
And thank you all for the offers of help! I'll be sure to ask if I feel confused. I'm really happy to be joining such a friendly community.

Thank you all so much for your kind welcomes! It means a lot.
I also appreciate the assurances that the writing is the most important - that's good news, seeing as I'm good at writing but terrible at coding.
And thank you all for the offers of help! I'll be sure to ask if I feel confused. I'm really happy to be joining such a friendly community.
You'll be fine. If you ever want to write, don't be shy and hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom