Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello There!

Silas Vizsla Silas Vizsla

Welcome to Chaos! We do have a timeline, the forum is set in the 800s ABY, but don't let that dissuade you from any characters! Plenty of cryo-sleeping troopers, Sith, Jedi, and whatever else are roaming about! Do check out the map as well if you have the time, it is a spectacular thing!

I'm gonna guess that Mandalorians would be acceptable seeing how they exist in the timeline. I might go in that direction since I seem to have a recent fascination with Mandalorians and of course the Jango Fett Clones. Maybe in the future I could change it.

Also I did go through the entire website and saw some different factions and all that but wasn't sure what faction to join especially when wanting to make a Bounty Hunter and was wondering what to do with that and if I could make a Mandalorian a force user even though it wasn't really a thing, wether it's being a foundling or maybe a true mandalorian by birth.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Truth be told, to say something is 'acceptable' or not is to be a bit limiting. Really the only limit is what you want and are able to write, if you want to write a Mando doing Mando stuff then don't let anyone stop you! Mando doing Force stuff, feel free as well! As for Bounty Hunting stuff the faction that would maybe suit you best in that regard would be the Black Suns or the Bounty Hunter Guild.

Although do keep in mind that factions are entirely voluntary, no need to join one if one doesn't catch your eye! And you are able to join more than one as well, so don't feel limited!

How's this for an idea (Sorry, this stuff excites me and has been quite awhile since I've done anything like this), A Mandalorian who is raised in the ways of being a Mandalorian Warrior in a clan who has a hate for the Jedi but during his later years as a youth he discovers he is force sensitive, however instead of telling people he kept it to himself for fear of what his Clan would do to him.
I'm thinking of taking it more on the lines that he works as a bounty hunter but also becomes more aligned towards the way of the sith as well, with all his career choices and events that create anger and hate I believe he would have a shroud of the darkside would make his choices lead towards that rabbit hole of darkness, maybe even get him a master at some point.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Sounds like an interesting character idea! Many avenues to explore and options to consider, exactly what you want when writing. I am biased of course but Dark Siders are always fun to write as well. Regardless a solid idea is the first step towards any character and it looks like you've got that handled!

Truth be told, to say something is 'acceptable' or not is to be a bit limiting. Really the only limit is what you want and are able to write, if you want to write a Mando doing Mando stuff then don't let anyone stop you! Mando doing Force stuff, feel free as well! As for Bounty Hunting stuff the faction that would maybe suit you best in that regard would be the Black Suns or the Bounty Hunter Guild.

Although do keep in mind that factions are entirely voluntary, no need to join one if one doesn't catch your eye! And you are able to join more than one as well, so don't feel limited!
By chance, Do I need to make a profile for a personal ship or what do I do about that?

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

If you'd like to make a seperate sub profile for your character then feel free to do so! I don't recommend dipping into the factory straight off the bat because it can be a bit intimidating but if you'd like to have a peek and make a ship or nab one of the Open Market ones then don't let me stop you. The Character forum has a template for characters so I'd reccomend starting there.

Also we happen to have this neat little guide as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom