Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there.

“Are you sure people will find this poster, Bud? We’ve been a lot of places so someone is sure to find one! Good thing I put it on the holonet thing too.”
Bud barks in reply
Before you, you see a message on a poster that some figure named “Al’Taylor” is looking for some sort of company or maybe even a few missions to see the galaxy more. The poster doesn’t have much detail and is terribly written in galactic basic as well as Mando’a. Only a few other details are at the bottom, written in all capital letters: DONT STEAL. IF YOU STEAL YOU ARE A BAD PERSON. PEOPLE WHO STEAL MAKE ME A BAD PERSON. PLEASE DONT DO THAT.

(OOC: I’m basically looking for any sort of introductory thread or threads that would introduce Al’Taylor to the factions of the Galaxy, considering he’s been avoiding all of them for the past few years. If interested, you can post below or just shoot me a PM. I’m excited and hoping someone will reply!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom