Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there chaps!

Hi,
I'm Marth.. Before you all wonder, this is not me.

MarthFE3DS.png

In fact, I dislike the colour blue! I'm relatively new to Forum RPs as I have only done one or two. I've seen all the Star Wars movies however it was a while ago so forgive me if some points I write are off. Anyways, see y'all around.

Welcome to the site, Marth. It's nice to meet you! I'm Chris, one of your friendly neighborhood guides, and the resident Mad Merc.
Don't worry about not knowing everything at first. You'll learn, and we'll help you! :)
Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Also, if you want, I can make you an Avatar or Signature. Just give me a few images and I can have one done in ten or so minutes :)

Hm, currently no questions. Still looking around the forums. I'll be sure to ask if I do though! [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

I'm going to browse the forums first, afterwards I'll find some images. Thanks! [member="Azrael Asura"]

Ha! He called us chaps! I like him. :D

Anyway, welcome to the site! Please refrain from raucous laughter, clinking of glasses, or any and all celebratory gunfire. :p

[member="marth56"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom