Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there a couple of force questions

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Ok first of I'm wondering about the force "magic", I know about sith sorcery but what are the other traditions of force magic? and what would they entail, please tell me the traditions and sort of what they do?

Also I'm looking for a force user to teach me some of the force abilities such as the force stealth, Art of movement, Tutaminis, Mechu-Deru (Oh god please yes!), Electric judgment, Doppleganger and alter image. these are the ones I reallly want to learn most of all.

Thank you all for looking this over and I appreciate every reply to this that you can give me CX

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Then you are looking for the Jedi Shadows for the stealth and jedi stuff. But if you come to the Sith Assasins you can learn the same thing(only not the jedi parts) and have a cookie!
[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

[member="Kitty"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]
Tryin ta snipe my people. For Shame.

But Zreame, Start a thread an I'll get you started. It takes a village though. That's my philosophy.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
The assassins do have 2 adorable kitties, well actually only one counts as adorable. (ME! sorry Bar'reth) *sticks her tongue out at the Jedi Shadows and at [member="Draco Vereen"]* no kitties for you guys.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

hehe well I left out some of the things I wanted to ask you to teach me [member="Draco Vereen"] but there are a few in there that you, yourself can't teach me... YET X3

[member="Kitty"] If you defect we can be friends XÞ (just kidding)

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
5918747796_Crying_Smiley_by_AjnosFTW.jpeg

There aren't a whole lot of "magic" styled Force powers in Star Wars. Sith Magic and the Witches of Dathomir have their own unique abilities and customs that would be a whole lot easier for you to read rather than me putting it in my own words.

As for those skills you specified, they're all Lightside leaning powers. Force Stealth, Art of Movement, and maybe Mechu Deru are probably the only two of those you can master and learn at your level. Electric Judgement, Doppelganger, Tutaminis, and Alter Image are all Knight-level and above powers, at least in my opinion.

Also, Chaos staff has ruled that all Force sensitive characters are required to show their rank through the rank bars below your avatar. Just a heads up.

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

Master is a strong word.

Mechu Deru is the ability to see everything in a machine, take it apart instantly with the force, and rebuild it. Better.

That would be more knight unless focused on purely
Stealth and movement can get to adept level, not master.

Also, [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Join us!

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

[member="Kitty"] I meant we can be friends either way. (Don't cry you're too adorable to cry)

[member="Lok Jorunn"] Thanks for the heads up I think I'll just put rouge padawan or something like that.

[member="Darth Ferus"] But I don wanna you guys are mostly evil! and well I'm an engineer XÞ

[member="Kitty"]
Defect to the Credits side so we can make you nice things. Also... is neutral, just doesn't like Sith

That's my girl. Stay true to the credits.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
The Witches of Dathomir

ALso, might I recommend the Obsidian Order for all your Mechu Deru and 'learn from a village' needs. We offer extensive knowledge, and we even offer Dental to those who qualify. [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha said:
Also I'm looking for a force user to teach me some of the force abilities such as the force stealth, Art of movement, Tutaminis, Mechu-Deru (Oh god please yes!), Electric judgment, Doppleganger and alter image. these are the ones I reallly want to learn most of all.
Well depends on what kids you want.

Force stealth: There is the disciples or fallanassi route for stealth but also mentalist which is mind tricking ones itno not seeing you over lightbending

Art of movement is something most force users are taught same as tutaminis as initiates

Mecha-dera oh I really can't think of someone who really knows it sorry.

electric judgement is a fun skill to learn and use.

Alter image is in the same vain as fallanassi stealth and illusions for teachers or users.

Doppleganger I think [member="Lucian"] Cordel is one of the better users of it. Or he used something like it a coupe of times.

In truth I would say if you want to learn these skills find someone who likes training and work with them in several threads then just have fun practicing them.

Magic stuff generally fall under Shamanism (think ewok) or Dathomirin, Sith magic is pretty rare as far as the canonical universe but shows up about as much as the witches of dathomir here, which is still pretty rare.

All three show up on wookiepedia, but if you have specific questions we can address those here.

As for tutaminis, I suggest waiting til knight for such, it is widely believed to be one of the most difficult force abilities.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tutaminis

Advanced tutaminis is rare

Basic tutaminis was taught to jedi initiates

Designated as one in a family of Control abilities, tutaminis techniques were taught to Jedi Initiates within the Jedi academy throughout the history of the Order. While taught to all Jedi during the days of the Galactic Republic, it was a rare feat to be capable of dissipating concentrated energy such as what makes up a blasterbolt or lightsaber blade.
find a padawan with minor training and enter a reciprocal apprenticeship with them so fun and adventure. Teach them as much as they teach you and have fun with it.

We have a handful of threads and I love training threads. If you want we can change a little in one like Sheila and Morgana did. [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom