Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Star Wars fans!

If you want to send your apprentices to an early demise, by all means, send them my way.... I'm not a true Jedi, anymore. I'll kill them if I must, and I won't lose any sleep over it. :p

Hardly. I think a few people wish that were the case, but alas, no. Just honestly couldn't think of a polite response to that 'Princess' comment, at least not one I'd care to voice...

Sufficed to say, I disagree, and you do NOT want to know how wrong you are there, Sparky.

Alpha

A
"Some of us (myself being the best example) can't help but post in the many threads we are in. I am a Sith Diplomat and as the Jedi put it 'all around bad guy'. So I am all over the place......well mostly over the place, the haven't paid a visit to the Vong and Rebellion yet." @[member="Daxton Bane"]

You havent visted the Project ether. (That is because we arent a real faction yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom