Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Star Wars fans! Joined the site today, have been rping since 2012.

A few questions about creating my character: First of all, what are the CIS ranks? Second, are the A-series Assassin Droids in Star Wars Legends allowed on here? Third, if they were, would the CIS likely have access to them? Thanks in advance, being new here I read the CIS info but couldn't find a rank system, it probably is out there somewhere but I can't seem to find it at the moment. I didn't find any information about A-series Assassin Droids in the Factory forums, but being a droid type seen in Legends, maybe they are allowed even if they're not canon per se. But then I could be wrong, so clarification would be nice. Thanks!

WannabeBadBoy WannabeBadBoy

Welcome. The A-series droids are Legends/EU canon, if relatively poorly defined. Unless you go overboard with it I doubt they'd be a problem.
As far as CIS rank structures go, it looks like they're broken down by branch. The Ministry of War has sub-branches with rank structures listed, and the Knights Obsidian (CIS Force-user organization) and Government Roster also have a relative breakdown of the various areas you can be a part of.

For more specific info about the CIS you can probably ask in their Introductions thread or Discord, both the Chaos general server and the CIS-specific server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom