Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, It's Me [Dragon School]

Kashyyyk
Three new students had been brought into his care, one of which had been transferred from another Master, odds are one that had been killed. Josh had met one of them already, being [member="Saka Amara"] but he had not yet met [member="Glenn Knight"] nor @Jarael Il'belaerys. He supposed he'd just have to see what they were like in a training setting, soon enough.

The three of them had been called to a training room at the Silver Rest on Kashyyyk, where their new Master waited. Sitting in the meditation position, he would peer up when they arrived, before standing to a full 6'4 height and stretching out.

"Welcome to the Silver Jedi Order, and to the Dragon School. I am Master DragonsFlame" He spoke calmly as he would slowly scan the lot of them while he went on. "My training will not be easy, I assure you, but I can promise you that when you complete it, you will be ready to be a Jedi Knight. And only then."

He motioned toward the set of them. "To start, introduce yourselves and detail your experiences. I can tailor your training based off what you know, and what you feel you need to improve on."

"Padawan Saka Amara." she spoke up, bowing before the renowned bladesmen of the order. She glanced up for the briefest possible moment, just enough to count as looking without having to make formalities awkward.

"My previous master taught me much about combat forms II and III, we sparred together frequently and went on numerous meditative retreats." She remarked somewhat cheerfully, reminiscing of her time spent with her former master on errands and training. She never got to go on a mission beyond Kashyyyk as her master had been killed in action on some distant outer rim planet weeks ago. They were supposed to go and forge Sakas lightsaber.

She stood tall, with a cocky look on her face. Jaräel bowed only a few inches for her new master. She was still resentful on being there, she didn’t like the smell of Wookies, she hated that jungle heat, and she had a new master. Hers, was the jedi weapons master of the Jedi Council, Tholme was a warrior, a fighter who defeated twenty troopers in a row before being defeated by those cowards of the knights of Ren. She fled for her life, with tears in her eyes, but she brought her masters saber and a proper DC-17 hand blaster.

She fled with her masters ship and droid, all the way to Kashyyyk, where she was one of the first from the Galactic Alliance remnants to arrive from the ruins of the beloved democracy, now broken for the First Order to occupy and rule the galaxy with a iron fist.

Up in her feet, Jaräel pronounced her name in a cold way. “Jaräel il’Belaerys. I came from the Jedi Order in Mustafar, before it fell.” And stood down, with her ice-blue eyes focused in her new master. The Silver Jedi have send her to be a student of master Josh, a tall and huge man, with a elegant look in his face, unfortunately for Jaräel he had kind eyes, not the harsh eyes that Tholme always looked at his students.

She just wanted this to end quickly, she just wanted to become a Knight as fast as she could, for she wanted revenge, she wanted to crush the throats of those in the First Oder. She always tried to purge those thoughts out of her mind. For her becoming a jedi, she would need to find peace and balance with the Force, or she would be corrupted by the dark side. “Those fanatics burned down everything i knew. They killed my friends and slaughtered my master.” She took a long sigh, pulling the heavy air around her, breathing the air back. Raising her voice a little. “When should we start... Master?” She asked in a calm tone with her husky voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom