Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I'm brand new and just started today :D

jbsnv

Hello I'm Salvatore or Sal but due to my username everyone calls me Jib-sniv. Don't question why they just do. I am brand new (as the title says) and have been looking at the site for a while (a week) and it interested me so I finally got the gull to join this. Let's hope I don't do anything stupid ;p

Random img cuz why not:

tumblr_npnljuJRei1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg

jbsnv

Wow so many responses so soon o.o Thanks this is the fastest forum I have ever seen. I don't plan on being a writer per say but more along the lines of a character, I just wasn't sure if I had to make this account first or make another account ment for char.

Another random img.
http://i.imgur.com/6DZhU1L.jpg

[member="jbsnv"]

Welcome to Chaos! Some people make their writer accounts their character, but it's totally up to you. If you want to make a character, just go to your profile, click on the "Characters" button and then "Add Sub-account"

Have fun on the site :)

jbsnv

Sage Bane said:
[member="jbsnv"]

Welcome to Chaos! Some people make their writer accounts their character, but it's totally up to you. If you want to make a character, just go to your profile, click on the "Characters" button and then "Add Sub-account"

Have fun on the site :)
Thanks for the info, and thank you all for welcoming me.

One last question, on the species thing, is there anything for humans and the other 'normal' starwars races? I can't seem to find those.

Yay! New person! Hi. Just call me Lexa, or Lexie, or whatever you want. I really hope you have fun here! Who knows? We might even become uber-buddies in the near future! :p
[member="jbsnv"]

jbsnv

Neshoba Nodi said:
Yay! New person! Hi. Just call me Lexa, or Lexie, or whatever you want. I really hope you have fun here! Who knows? We might even become uber-buddies in the near future! :p
[member="jbsnv"]
Maybe in the future we can :p Plan on being a padawan in the jedi academy. So idk how a neutral pirate and a jedi would get along but idk.

jbsnv

Neshoba Nodi said:
Just choose from my character list. Trust me. You'll find someone compatible. :p
[member="jbsnv"]
Umm.. :x Where on earth do I find that? Am I as blind as a bat (eventhoughbatsarntblindbutwhatevs) or just that dum :<

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome to Chaos. Bummer that you're blind. Forums are hard that way. Erm... I suppose bumping up the text size doesn't help either. Oops. :D :p

Enjoy your stay.

Just go to my profile by clicking my <avatar. Then, go to the top of the page and press the button that says "characters". They're all listed there. :)
[member="jbsnv"]

jbsnv

Neshoba Nodi said:
Just go to my profile by clicking my <avatar. Then, go to the top of the page and press the button that says "characters". They're all listed there. :)
[member="jbsnv"]
Ah, thank you. I didn't notice that at all :x Black on black tends to not be visible. (if it's not black sorry I'm partly colorblind :x) But regardless, I think I might just do something to go along with both Nodi, Viceritas, or Aster, but I'm not sure which one to make first :x. My biggest problem right now is Images, backstory I can worry about later after I find images for ideas :x

jbsnv

Neshoba Nodi said:
Well, what were you considering? Maybe I could help with picture-searching. :)
[member="jbsnv"]
Well for miss Leyan I imagine a jedi padawan that is younger then her but mostly just a companion to give her a hug and cheer her out of her depression. Emotions lead to the dark side after all because the light side of the force doesn't like emotions for sum reason. ( I understand why but gdi )

For miss Neshoba perhaps someone from the 'human world' in crime that could help teach her the ways of how the world works or keep her in line just a bit so she doesn't do anything stupid, but if she spent her entire life in a room, I think putting her up with a droid would be an interesting combo. Specifically, an Hk-47 series buuuut that's just me. ( love Kotor 1 & 2 )

For Aster it would be simple, a 'calmer' sith to 'play' along with the shininagins she gets up to. The char I have in mind is a power hungry sith sorcerer doing what ever she/he can to protect people, but was cast out from the jediorder because of her hunger for power. Idk if Ash would feel the same way but, it would be nice to put a yin to a yang :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom