Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

Yup, exactly! Don't let this allow you to slack during character creation, though. I rushed through my first application and my character lacked major qualities in what I was aiming for and I went through a tragic identity crisis because I wanted her to literally be in everything.

I look forward to seeing you RP! You can type [member=name here] or Click the @Mention under someones profile picture to tag them in a post so they get a notification!

Hit me up or [member=Kira Fenn] if you want to RP with me! Always available!

[member="Quinncolson"]

[member="Quinncolson"]

There are no formal sign-offs. You create a character and then start to RP. The ONLY restrictions are on Force Users, where you start as a Padawan/Acolyte unless you're transferring a character from another site (which does need Admin approval).

You can simply write your own stories, join a Faction and be part of theirs, remain independent and join Public threads, or go to the RP Discussion Forum and request a group/other writers to write with..........or any variation of these.

Starting out always seems daunting. As a rule, better to ask forgiveness than permission.

And the more you write, the more people will want to write with you.

But anyway, welcome, have fun, and keep asking questions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom