Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! :D
I am Anonymous Monkey, I'm the new guy. I've roleplayed on forums before but I have never really committed myself to one, hopefully I will change that on these forums. Anyway I look forward to getting to know you all :)

[member="Anonymous Monkey"] - You've made a good place to commit to. As of the 11th, I'll have been here for two years. Once you get to know people and get into the story-building, you tend to stick around.

I have no idea Sitara, If you talking about the anonymonkey I think that you're talking about then no, I am not software aimed at hiding secrets people give to Facebook pages, I'm horrible at keeping secrets.

And I hope you're right about that Walter because this looks like a really cool place :D

I do have one question now, how does the "mentioning" thing work?

[member="Anonymous Monkey"] - Click the "@Mention" button beneath a user's mini-profile to put "@[Username]" in your post. Once that happens and you post the response, the tagged member will get a notification.

[member="Anonymous Monkey"]

A warm welcome to CHAOS. We were all newbies at some time - so have fun and ask as many questions as you can think of. We're a friendly bunch and so someone will always have the answer you seek :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)
It's snowing where I live so that's a good excuse for me to stay inside and start work on my first character. Now I just need to eat some banana's to fuel my creativity :D

[member="Anonymous Monkey"] Welcome aboard! now stop the monkeying around and join the empire! *Points to link below *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom