Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone !

Hello, hello!

I am hoping for lots of Mandalorian story arcs, and i see you have some open threads right now! While I don’t know the whole process yet, I hope to make a charater that can join in before they end!

I do have a few questions that I hope you will answer.

Ought I to contact a Clan Leader before declaring a Clan for my character?

Is it expected to formally apply to a faction after the character is in play, or is it arranged in PMs before approval?

I have noticed a huge number of Mandaldorians are Force Sensitive. Is there a rules / site cannon reason that your character should be Force Sensitive if you wish to make a truly deadly fighter?

Thank you,
Idariel

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hey there Idariel Idariel

There's no rule against putting your character into any specific canon Mando clan. You don't require any permission at all. Chaos is really good about allowing freedom in creating your character and backstory.

If it were a custom clan that another member had created then that would be a different story, but otherwise, you're free to choose as you please!

As far as Factions go, if you see one you like, you're free to join it. Introduce yourself either in the factions forums or in their Discord channel if they have one (Most, if not all of them do).

I'm not a Mando writer, but this pretty much goes for all character types :) Welcome to Chaos!

Thank you, Caedyn, Blade, Ingrid!

I can’t help it, I love armor and jet packs even more than Light Sabers! But I am happy to write with any character, and I‘d love the chance to RP with all of you. Except perhaps with Ingrid - so scary. Perhaps a less scary character?

and I have to say, Caedyn, your bio is formatted just beautifully!!

Blade, that has to be the saddest back story ever.

Thank you again!
Idariel

PS I do not see how to ‘quote’ so as to see formatting, So I have yet to find out how to Tag people as you did, Caedyn!

The header images of my bio were done by our lovely Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , she's one of our talented members here :D

Also tagging people is done by @Name
Thank you, Caedyn Arenais !! I shall be certain to watch her art with great delIght.
(And I figured it quoting, yay!)

Hello and welcome to SWRP: Chaos!
Hi Zori Kapshan Zori Kapshan ! I read Dr. Kapshan, thrilled to find a scientist … and then terrified. How dark he is! I shall have to find a reason my character has heard of him, even if only through coming across some of his work!

Of course! My DMS and discord are always open! <3
[lilforceghost ✨#4249]

Luna Evanstance Luna Evanstance Yay! I should get Jhira‘s rough CS up today, and I‘ll reach out to you on discord!

Barbie Barnabas Barbie Barnabas Hello and thank you! Your ship and home-world are marvelously detailed and beautiful, such an inspiration!

thank you again, everyone!
Idariel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom