Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Bad Guys, How Are We?

G'day to everyone who happens to read this post.

I'm currently planning a team swap arc for Leo here and was wondering if anyone was interested in helping out. Basically, He's been a higher up/commander in the ORC for awhile now, and while I adore those folks back at the ranch, I gots to spice it up as a writer. As such, I'm looking to organise a thread where Leo is basically completely broken, something from his past comes up or something new entire and he goes dark on the folks in the Outer Rim Coalition and suddenly turns up with a new identity working for the badn's, or however you see yourselves.

Let us know what you think or how you feel, feth, even just tell me how your day is going. Anyway, all thoughts are welcome, have a good one.

[member="Leo Vandermolen"]

Again, welcome to the FO! As I said in discord, I'm happy to help should you be interested. Ara has a fairly amicable relationship with ORC herself (as in she won't attack them if they don't attack her or hers :D ) so it could get interesting.

Feel free to message with some plot ideas ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom