Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and LoM

• Thread starter Nephenee Wilded
  • Start date

Nephenee Wilded

N
Bonjour Omega. I finally created a character to dabble in this faction, and made a link over to my Black Sun character. Rather obvious who.

But really thats just some nice plot for this character to discover who she is and all that. But real character building is hidden in the future, not the past.

With that. I'm looking for a master to tag along behind, doing whatever they tell me to in exchange for teaching me. Quid pro quo.

Nephenee is a righteous little sprite. I'm sure she'd fit in very well with the factions values. So lets see if I can get my girl into the IC field.

Nephenee Wilded

N
@[member="Ayden Cater"]

Fight for the Protectorate and her people. Learn more of the Force. That sort of thing.

@[member="Knight"] Thank you for the offer. I'll keep you in mind when I decide on any and all offers.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Nephenee Wilded"]
Well,we have slim pickings of force users at the moment,so you might have either Knight or maybe @[member="Ventasia Terana"],but Ventasia isn't the one to take on apprentices.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Ayden Cater"]
Never pegged you for the one to take on apprentices bro.
@[member="Nephenee Wilded"]
Well,if you need any combat training,just give me a call.

That works for me, I am not worried about master yet with this character. Shinju has been worked hard to make it and is up. This character has at the least another 900 posts before even thinking about it and development. Still we are all down for a pow-wow so lets get it on.

Rebellious Vanguard
Ventasia will take master whenever she gets it. You know, considering she hates the whole rank thing.....As for this thread....

Let's get it started!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom