Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All.

Hey, my online persona is Dunkark Ish. I enjoy RPing and the star wars universe, so this seems like a pretty good fit for me. I hope to go far with this forum, and touch the hearts... and other vital organs, of my enemies while assisting friends. I shouldn't have too much questions, I've lurked about this forum for a few hours trying to get a feel for how things go here, but if I do I'll let you know.

Atlas Kane

A
G'day and don't know how you're going to touch my heart and other vital organs with a gun pointed at your face! :p

Nah, just joking around. Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ^^

@Kung Seilois
Everything has a price, hows 5 pesos? Its a new currency I'm developing, trust me its worth like 5 million credits per peso.

[member="Azalus"]
What you don't see is the medical emergency in your future where I just HAPPEN to be a surgeon, who's protecting your heart now?

Hello and welcome to Chaos! Please feel free to ask me for help if you need it. I'll always be willing to lend a hand. :D
[member="Dunkark Ish"]

Riki Tor'lor

R
Welcome to our crazy little site!

(Its not crazy, its actually a rather wonderful place.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom