Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

LaxKnight

Not Worthy...Yet
This is LaxKnight. Stumbled upon a link in the SWTOR forums and BAM I'm here! It looks pretty awesome so I decided to try it. I just got a question. What era is this exactly? Or does it not matter?

Anyway, now comes to the hard part: what character to make now.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Up at the top there are a bunch of tabs. One says resources. It'll drop down and give a timeline option. That'll tell you what you need to know.

Welcome to the site, @[member="LaxKnight"]! If you'd like some backstory, you could check out the Timeline. Basically, we're in our own timeline set long after the Battle of Yavin, allowing for a more open and chaotic galaxy, if you will.

Regarding character creation, you could pick from any canon species (with a few exceptions) or any of the custom species found in the Factory. Be sure to read through the rules regarding character creation so that there's no misunderstandings we need to deal with. You can also find the template for character creation in the rules section. Should anything arise, however, we'll work it out, so don't worry.

Please, don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions. :)

@[member="LaxKnight"] - There's Major Factions, and there's Minor Factions. You can be a part of as many Minor Factions as you please, but only one Major at a time. Some factions require you to get approved by one of its faction admins, and others won't let you join at all because it's a private faction. Most factions, however, are open for anyone to join.

As for how to join a joinable faction, just go into the Factions tab at the top center of the page and have a look around. Once you find one or more you feel fits your character, enter their home page and just hit "Join faction". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom