Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. :3

Hello everyone. My name is Alex. I RP very often with friends and I have been a lover of Star Wars for years. I've played all of the games from KOTOR to Battlefront. I came across this because as I rarely see Star Wars RP's I decided to Google it, luckily enough, I've found this site. I wanted to jump on and say hello and possibly RP.
My favourite Star Wars character is Revan.
Any questions, feel free to ask. ;3

[member="Xray105"]

Welcome to Chaos!

Glad to see another Kotor fan on board :)

If you have any questions at all or wish for help with character creation, finding a faction, or roleplay introduction then don't hesitate to ask.

Hello, Alex, and welcome to Chaos! :) It seems Google is on our side today!

If you have any questions, or require any help, let me know! Likewise, if you just wanna chat then hit me up.

The basics of the site from an OOC stand point can be found here: Tutorials and Guides

Rules, on the other hand, are right here: Rules (or can be found at the top of the site, beside Forums)

I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

- Libby

Xray105 said:
My favourite Star Wars character is Revan.

bender-laughing.gif

Sup.

[member="Xray105"]

[member="Xray105"] Hello and welcome to Chaos. Now if you don't feel like playing a very "original red glow stick jockie (sith)" or their counterparts the Tree huggers of the galaxy (Jedi) you might be interested in joining the the ranks of the Mandalorians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom