Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellknights in Space

gY90CAp.png
l9dZzNw.png
The Order of the Seven Flames is a Military Order with a unique focus on the promulgation of law. They are interested less in the social goodness and charity seen in other such Orders (though are not completely against providing aid to those in need); but rather in the foundation and stringent maintenance of order at all costs. In their iron-handed exaction of law - specifically, the laws of the Commenor Systems Alliance - Knights of the Order emulate the organized and effective armies of Clones once fielded by the Old Republic at the height of the Clone Wars. They are not concerned with morality or methods, only results. In their view, if people can not be trusted to obey the law out of their own senses of civility and social righteousness, Knights of the Order provide the need to obey out of fear of a master's stern hand.
l9dZzNw.png
The Order of the Seven Flames is the culmination of a multitude of individual ideas that have evolved over time. The short answer is that they are Hellknights in space - though using the force, lasers and some 'archaic' weapons - rather than utilizing magic.
The Long answer is that they are the culmination of an idea that began years ago with the creation of the Knights of Kal'Shebbol - a similar military order focused on policing and fighting force sects - which had in turn evolved or inspired additional iterations that came before the Order of the Seven Flames.
This idea itself is more focused on the aspect of bringing Law and Order to an other wise Chaotic Galaxy - and thus it seeks to distance itself from similar Force Orders that are currently active - as it provides a place for both Non-Force Users as well as Force Users (albeit with a focus more akin to the Imperial Knights than a focus on the light or dark side of the force).
In other words
WE ARE THE LAW!

l9dZzNw.png
Questions, Comments or Concerns are appreciated
They can be voiced here or on the faction advertisement write up located HERE
I'll endeavor to respond to them as quickly as I can

Dude, you are good at advertising :p

Also I love the idea man. Wish I had a character to throw in here *sobs in a corner*

Also again, gotta add that the faction pic is noice and so are the dividers. Perfect for the ad!

Anyways, good luck with this and I'll be sure to join if I find the time :D

[member="The Whispering Tyrant"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom