Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Hekler'Kok PDW-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
mp7review24.jpg

(PDW-1 With the stock extended, a extended mag and a muzzle brake)
Intent: To create a small concealable weapon that everyone can use to defend themselves
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Hekler'Kok Defense Industries
Model: Personal Defense Weapon-1
Affiliation: Independent
Modularity: Yes (Optics, Suppressors, Muzzle Brakes, Flashlights, Laser Sights, etc.)
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Duraplast Shell with Plasteel Inners
Description: Small, lightweight, portable and suprisingly hard hitting for a weapon its size, these qualities makes this weapon the perfect for the role of a personal defense weapon. While this weapon is great it also has some flaws that make it imperfect. One of those flaws being its small cartridge, while larger than most PDW cartridges, which tend to use pistol cartridges, even though it is much larger and can pierce a centimeters of body armor, it still lacks the stopping and piercing power of rifle cartridges. The smaller size of the gun means that the barrel is shorter, severly limiting its range and muzzle velocity,which could be negated with muzzle brakes and extended barrels,which adds weight to the usually lightweight weapon. This weapon is a short range weapon, it isn't suited for long to medium and only suited for CQC combat, if you get this thing more than 60 meters from your intended target,don't expect to put the entire mag into the target. This weapon is great,being superior to a blaster carbine or pistol in a few ways, one being the fact that it can be extremely more modified compared to blasters. The second factor being the fact that specialized ammunition like High Explosive, Armor-Piercing, Tungsten Rounds, Hollow Points can increase the damage for this weapon.
Classification: Slugthrower
Size: Handheld
Length: 73.1 Centimeters (Stock Extended with Suppressor), 64.1 Centimeters (Stock Extended), 42.2 Centimeters (Stock Collapsed)
Weight: 1.2 Kilograms
Ammunition Type: 4.6x30mm
Ammunition Capacity: 20, 30 or 40 Rounds Magazines
Effective Range: 60 Meters

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek said:
This weapon is great,being superior to a blaster carbine or pistol in a few ways,one being the fact that it can be extremely modified compared to the limited modibilty.
Blasters can be modified too.

Noah Corek said:
unperfect
Noah Corek said:
modibilty
There are a lot of typos in there; could you run it through a spellcheck plz?

Noah Corek said:
Where and how is a submachine gun street-legal?

Noah Corek said:
One of those flaws being its small cartridge,while larger than most PDW cartridges,which tend to use pistol cartridges,even though it is much larger and can pierce a centimeters of body armor,it still lacks the stopping and piercing power of rifle cartridges.
So its flaw is that it's more powerful than most guns its size but less powerful than larger guns? I hate to say it, but that's not a flaw, that's a manufacturer's humble brag.

Basically, dude, I've seen you take much more care with other subs than with this one; it comes off as a bit off the cuff. Factory's a privilege, not a right.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Rasho the Hutt said:
Blasters can be modified too.
How about now?

Rasho the Hutt said:
There are a lot of typos in there; could you run it through a spellcheck plz?
Done.

Rasho the Hutt said:
Where and how is a submachine gun street-legal?
Fixed.

Rasho the Hutt said:
So its flaw is that it's more powerful than most guns its size but less powerful than larger guns? I hate to say it, but that's not a flaw, that's a manufacturer's humble brag.
Shall I change that?

[member="Rasho the Hutt"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Rasho the Hutt said:
Basically, dude, I've seen you take much more care with other subs than with this one; it comes off as a bit off the cuff. Factory's a privilege, not a right.
I admit man,I've been a little off my game and my tech muse is starting to diminish.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Noah Corek"] - We've all been there. This one isn't up to your standards, sadly, and I can tell you're not feeling it. Now, you can go in, fix the typos, flesh out the weapon, toss in an actual limitation or two, and rework the modification line again, or I can archive it until you're feeling inspired. Tech subs shouldn't be a chore - they should start with a great idea, some passion, some drive. Don't worry about expanding your product line; focus on selling what you already have, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom