Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hekler'Kok AC Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
51hdEI51QQL.jpg

Image Source: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hdEI51QQL.jpg
Intent: To create a kit that can be used to customize Hekler'Kok weapons after buying them
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Hekler'Kok Defense Industries
Model: Hekler'Kok Aftermarket Customization Kit
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Various, mostly Duraplast, Plasteel and various electronic components
Description: The Hekler'Kok AC Kit was designed to give individual weapons a little more effectiveness on the battlefield. In the kit comes a multitude of items to help both enhance the effectiveness of blasters and slugthrowers. For slugthrowers it includes things like, extended magazines, dual magazines, suppressors, magazine sleeves, different upper and lower receivers and longer or shorter barrels. For blasters it includes things like beam splitters, actuating modules, overchargers, Xciters, heter valves. For both of the type of weapons, it has foregrips, both vertical and angled, grenade launchers, laser sights and more optics than you can count: holographic, red dot, micro red dot, ACOG, thermal, nightvision, magnifiers, bipods, bayonets and flashlights.

Okay, well, uh, after some discussion with my fellow factory judges, it was deemed that this submission is not really necessary, and have decided to deny it on concept. Technically speaking you could sell all the parts for a weapon without a submission for each part so long as they are canon/vanilla, while subbing each individual part that strays from those concepts and sell them as a package in the marketplace without having to go back and sub them all as a package again. If you feel this was unjust you may second chance this, and I apologize for taking your time.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom