Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heir to the Throne

If you’re a Jedi or lightsider read the second paragraph.

I’m writing two sith siblings possibly twins, not identical. They are going to become warlords on a quest for immortality and probably base out of Zakuul and follow a darkside religion who’s god is Zeldrog the ancient Lokath superweapon. I want to write them as the illegitimate children to a Sith Lord or darksider that tries killing them after fearing the both of them could overwhelm their parent and take their place. They are both going to be absolute monsters and commit atrocities across the galaxy so be warned.

If you write a Jedi and you think this could be fun anyways that could work too. You could try imprisoning or capturing them when you hear about some massacred villages they killed and realize they are your children or try killing them if you wanna be dark and not get in trouble with the Jedi order. Even as children they became evil due to having 0 guidance and a lot of power between them.

So let me know if your down to be the parent to these kiddos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom