Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heil the Emperor! [Kaine Zambrano]

"That's what I have heard many times... I have tried so much to become more powerful, but I have not been successful. After reaching a certain point, I... just can't go any further. I have a theory, that it's all because I became a real Force-sensitive only some time ago and before that... no one even sensed anything in me. Or they did, but the Force in me was so weak..." Lilith said. After that she actually realized something. ...you only have to believe in your own abilities, and push the limits of you mind... the Emperor had said. It now repeated many times in her head.

"Or did my thoughts create the block?" She was unsure. Maybe Kaine knew it a lot better than she did.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

((Been preoccupied with the Invasion, sorry))

"Possible, Lady Lancaster. A very possible reason. If that is true, then you must destroy your own demons, your own inner blockades that are holding you back from your true potential. There is an Ancient Ritual that may allow you to open your mind completely to the force, and allow you to banish whatever is in your mind that is holding you back. Be warned, however; for if you fail to succeed you could be trapped within your mind for all eternity. It is something akin to a coma, you'll be aware of everything happening around you, but unable to interact with the outer world. A horrible experience worse than death, if I may say so myself. If you are willing to take that risk, I have a cabal of sorcerers who would be able to perform the ritual on you."

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] (It's okay. Good luck with the invasion, though. :))

"Seems dangerous... I think I am okay with doing that. Even though I am also a sorceress, I think it would be a lot easier and safer if someone more experienced did the ritual. I'll just have to hope they succeed." The risk had to be taken. Lilith was weak and like she had heard many times already, weak don't survive. It was a dilemma.

"Then let us begin, we will move to the temple center. There my Warlocks will gather and the ritual will commence. Follow me." Kaine then turned and began to walk in great strides deeper into the darkness of the temple, with only the light of the burning braziers to light their passage. Then they entered a chamber in the very center of the temple, whose ceiling rose high up into the temple's upper levels, illuminated by a giant hanging brazier filled with purple flame. Even as they reached the center, men and woman in dark purple robes began to appear from seemingly everywhere to crow around them. Their eyes glowed a dull blue, and they said nothing as their gaze fixated on Lilith. "Stand in the center of the chamber. my dear. Let the Warlocks perform the ritual, and steel yourself for when you delve into your mind."

Kaine disappeared in the crowd of Warlocks as they formed a tight circle around her, and suddenly they began to chant in a dark and ancient language unknown to the greater galaxy.

"V̵ẃ́y̢̡͝q̸̵҉̀ ̴̷̕͟͞a̶͜g͏͞҉̢t͢͏̛h͜͡͏̀ ̵̶̧s͞͏͟͝ś̕͟͢͠ḩ̨̨̢o͡q̷̕͟͝'͠ḿ̸̨̕ę̷҉g̷͠ ̵̡̡͟͝Ń̵̸̢̨'̴̕̕͠͝Z͝o̶̵t̸̢̕̕͝h̕͞͝ ̨͏̕v̡͘̕͢r̴̷̷͢a̛̛ ͏̀z̵͜z̵͡҉̨͡ ̸̧̛̀s̡h͘f̷̴k̡͠ ̶͟͠q̷̡̕͘ẁ͜o̶̸̡̨r̸̛̀̕͜ ҉g͜a̡̕͡͠'̧͜͡h̴̢̕á̷̕͠l̛a̶̶̢͝h̵҉͜s̨͡҉ ̵͘͝͏͏a͡͏͜g̨͞t́̕͟͠ḩ̢͟͢҉ư̕.̷̢҉̛ ̢̀͡U͢u̵͜l͜҉͏ǵ̡̡̕͞'̷̵̧̨̀ḿ̷͟͢͝á̧̨,̛͜͟ ̴̸̡͘a͠ģ͘͢ ̸́q̵̶͘͜á̧m̶̧̧͟.̸̧͟ ̴̴̨͠Á͟k̀́̕͢'̵a̸̡͡͏̶g̸҉̷̴͡t̀͜͢h̡͡s͠h͢͝i̕͢ ̕m̵̀̕͞ą̡̕͟ ̶̸̷̢́ư̕͢h̵̵͠ǹ̷̵̵͠i҉̧̛͡s̛͜h̵̛́͟҉,̵͘ ̴̷̵͟a̧̢̛̕ḱ̡͟͝'̢͘͜͏u͟͟q҉͞ ̸̸͟͠s̶̨̕͢h͘͡g̀́͏̴'̛́c̛͟u̕͜͝l̴̡̀͘ ̢̕͡͞v̛͞ẁ̵҉a͢͡͠h̸͡͞ų̴ḩ͜n̨͡!̷͞ ̴̀͢H̴͘͏̶́'̶̧̛i̧̕͡w͏̕͞ǹ̶ ̵̛i̢̧̢g̸͡g̶̴͘͞k̵̵̸͘s̸̸̨̡h͝ ͏̨̨P͜͏̡̀͝h̛́͜q҉̨ú̀͝à̡͟͞t͟҉̴͘͟h҉i͏ ̸̢̛ǵ̵̢͝ą̴g̷̢̧͢ ̸̀͝O̸̧̢͞Ơ͏͜͟U̕ ̸̢K̡̛͜Ą̨̕͠A̶̶҉̨͞X͠͏́̀T̷̸͡H̛ ́͞S̵͜͢H̶̀҉U̸͡Ú̵Ĺ̶͠!̷̷͢͡"

The air became thick with the stench of decay, and a purple glow began to envelope the Warlocks before spreading to Lilith herself, and then her true challenge would begin as she was forcefully plunged into her own mind.

Lilith followed the Emperor and to the center of the building. She was nervous. And afraid. What if she wasn't powerful enough to survive? No one had taught her protecting her mind, so it was possible to jail Lilith into her mind for eternity. But she had to overcome it if she really wanted to become a Sith.

The room was beautiful, especially the purple flames. Purple was one of Lilith's new favourite colours. It was nearly as beautiful as dark red. And now the people with purple robes came around her. They surrounded her to start the ritual. Is it painful? Lilith wondered. The thought of this made her even more frightened. She almost wanted to run away from there. Well, she actually tried to, but the people had already started.

It was the time...

The Sith Apprentice stood still, lowered her head a bit and tried to protect herself as much as possible, though she had to let the magi do their stuff. The feeling she had when it all happened was... powerful, yet strange. It wasn't painful at the beginning, but it was annoying and not very comfortable. It got more painful as time moved on, though.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Lilith would plunge into her own mind, down into the darkness of the mind. There should would have to fight her own fears and limitations, and would have to come out triumphant. Kaine could not aid her any longer, and he watched the circle of Warlocks continue to chant as Lilith faced her inner demons.

((You gotta write up what you fight and how you beat it :D

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] (I sneaked in some Estonian. I hope it doesn't bother you much. In case it does, I can change it)

Everything around Lilith became dark. Lilith tried to run away, but she wasn't able to. She was unable to move. Everything was dark. She didn't see anything and well, there was nothing.

She was falling.

She was frightened, confused, sad, happy, confident, tired, amazed, fully rested... at the same time. It was a feeling she wouldn't be able to describe, but it was something like a dream in which everything was possible. The feeling was a combination of just waking up, drinking coffee, hearing good news, eating chocolate and seeing your children at the exact same moment.

But then it all changed. Everything around her changed. The former darkness was now replaced with a lot of people, all around Lilith. They were journalists, reporters, some simple guests. And they were expecting Lilith to say something.

It was one of the first fears Lilith had. He felt scared.

"Umm... Hello, people... I'm... eh..." she said. Unfortunately she forgot her name. Well, she forgot English at all and started speaking in an unknown language. When she finally remembered her name, which was after some minutes of terrible questions and punches against her head. They were frightening, but she continued: "Lilith. Jah, ma olen Lilith. Ee... ma tulin siia kõnelema... naiste õigustest?" She didn't know what she had to talk about, so she just guessed it was about woman rights and hoped she wasn't extremely wrong.

"Naisi on alati... alavääristatud. Me oleme pidanud... meeste orjad olema? Jah, ja... umm... me nõuame õigusi, ma arvan..."

She was wrong. She was actually a diplomat who had to sign a treaty with the Republic.

"Madame, you came here to discuss relations with the Galactic Republic. And please... talk in a language everybody understands," a man from the mass said. Lilith gained the ability to talk in Galactic Basic Standard back and smiled, hoping, that people forgive her the awkwardness.

"Right... Forgive me, please. So..." She didn't know what faction she was representing so she had to come up with something. "I am here to talk about signing a treaty with the Galactic Republic on the behalf of the Outer Rim Federation." This faction didn't exist, but it would've been even more awkward if she would've told the name of a random existing faction, hoping she actually represents it. "The Outer Rim Federation has been attacked by the Sith Empire frequently and we would like to request aid or even possible alliance."

Everything became dark again. Now Lilith knew she has to stand still and do nothing. Doing otherwise would've had no effect. She would've just wasted her energy. This time she just breathed, thinking about what had happened. Had she really overcame her fear of talking in public?

She didn't have much time to think, because quickly she found herself in the Jedi High Council. It was strange, but she had to train a Padawan in front of the whole Council. Yes, a little human girl stood next to her, waiting to be taught something.

"Hello..." the Sith said to everyone in the room. She was a Jedi at the moment. Actually, a Jedi who had just joined the Order and didn't have any knowledge of the Force. The Council sat on their chairs silently, analyzing the woman's every move.

"Hello, my Padawan... I guess... I will have to teach you..." She didn't know what to do. Everything she knew about the Force was now gone; wiped out from her head. "Maybe we could try a simple Force Push power?"

The Padawan tried to use Force Push on Lilith, but she wasn’t able to do that. Because she didn’t know how to do it.

“Why aren’t you using it yet?” the woman asked, now sounding like a Sith. She should’ve known, that Jedi didn’t shout at their pupils, but it looked like she had forgotten that little thing too. The councilors already looked at her with disapproval.

“DO IT ALREADY!”

The girl walked away from her and started crying. Of course Lilith ran to her and started comforting her.

“I’m sorry…” she tried to sound as friendly as possible. “Feel the thing you are about to push like it was an extension of your body. You can move it, but it’s not directly attached to you. Think like it’s your hand. Well, unlike your hand, the movement of the thing isn’t limited.”

Darkness gathered around Lilith and soon she was in the same state where she was before. That one was quite easy… she thought to herself. It had been overcoming her fears of using the Force near powerful people who expected her to succeed and training someone. But like the last time, she didn’t have time to think about it.

Darkness already replaced with beautiful scenery of nature. Lilith raised her head and realized where she was. It was the forest where the starting members of Council of Sorcery had gathered to discuss forming the new faction.

The forest was quite thick, but sun shined through the holes in the ceiling made out of green leaves. Then she looked down again and saw Jasmine standing only a few metres away from her. She just stood there and her hand was stretched out. The first thing Lilith noticed about her was, that there was a hole in her chest and it bleeded. Only then she realized her sister is holding her own heart in her hand.

“NOOOOO!”

Lilith screamed. Her sister was dead. She wanted to run to her, but she was unable to move any further. It felt like she was attached to the ground, but obviously she wasn’t. It was all just an illusion.

So instead of running to the girl, she fell down and started crying. “You were too young…”

The illusion or spell ended and Lilith found herself in the temple again. She was crying in real life and she was terrified. It had been the only fear she was not able to overcome. Did it mean, that she had failed to stand against the powerful spell? Did it mean, that she was now locked into her own thoughts?

She saw Kaine standing away from the group again, hoping, that he will say something.

Kaine crossed his arms in front of his chest, and stared down at the sobbing Lilith as she was thrust out from her mind by the fears. "What happened, Lilith? You were so close to breaking past them, and then suddenly you failed. What was it? What was the fear, Lilith?!" Kaine bellowed as he strode through the crowd of Warlocks to stand before the pitiful girl, his form even more imposing in the gloom of the chamber. "Weakness, Lilith! You must overcome it, and your attempt to has failed. We will have to try again, and this time you will overcome whatever is limiting you." He pointed an accusing finger at Lilith, and waited for her responses.

Lilith, almost crying now, looked at the Emperor as he came towards the circle, and nodded. "It was the fear of... losing my sister..." she said and understood Sith people don't think family is important. But since she had to overcome every fear there was, she had to try again. She had to do something, though she felt powerless. The two first illusions or fears had been realistic. They were so easy to overcome... But now this one... She had been unable to move.

The ritual started again and Lilith started feeling exactly like she felt the last time. Everything went dark and basically Lilith's brain started hurting. Well, it was logical, because everything now happened in her head, in her own mind.

But she didn't have time to do anything. She stood in the same place again, in the thick forest where sun shined through the trees. Jasmine was there, too. This time her heart wasn't ripped out. No, it was something different. This time, she held a knife in her right hand. And, well, it was stabbed into her chest. Her eyes were empty and they looked into the distance.

"Jasmine!" Lilith screamed. She was unable to move from that place... again. A calm, quiet whisper was heard. It came from everywhere. It was everywhere. Lilith had never heard anything like that. It was like thousands of people tried to say the same thing, but they all did it with a little, tiny delay, so it was impossible to understand what they actually said.

But Lilith still cried. The illusion didn't end. They wanted Lilith to suffer until she doesn't care about Jasmine anymore? No... it's not possible. I will not let them get what they want. My sister is everything to me... Without her, I am useless, I am nothing... she thought while she grabbed her head with both of her hands and shook it repeatedly, hoping, that something will change.

It didn't.

But Lilith did.

She used the Force Pull power on the knife which Jazzy held. It ripped out of the girl's hand and slowly started flying towards Lilith. But she didn't want to catch it. When there were about five metres left between her and the knife, she pulled it as strongly as possible to make it fly faster. The knife flew towards Lilith with extreme speed. But it didn't fly towards her hand.

Another second passed. The knife was stuck in the head of the young Sith as a sign, that Liltih doesn't want to be controlled by anyone. She had probably known how everyone will react... in case she only died in her illusion, but she was brave enough to stand against it. This fear was the only thing which gave Lilith the power... to carry on living.

These thousand voices synchronized step by step, until one line was heard...

"... as one falls, the other one follows ..."

And Lilith came back, traumatized by the experience, on the edge of collapsing. She was in the temple, unable to understand what's going on. What had she just done? Did she destroy her own consciousness? She was lying on the ground, too burnt out to move.

To check if she is still alive, she tried to say something, just a simple sentence:

"What's going on?"

Her mouth might have moved, but no voice came out. Everything was blurry, the warlocks around looked like dark monuments, everything Lilith heard was kind of muted.

Kaine was there once again, standing tall above the Warlocks, staring down at Lilith. "You have done it, Lilith. You have shattered the limitations of your mind, and cast away your doubts, and your fears that were holding you back from greatness!" Kaine said with a chuckle as the Warlocks began to depart from the chamber. "I am impressed, I had thought you would have failed again, and lost forever within the recesses of your own mind for all eternity. Now get up, and experience your rebirth. Broken are the chains of your mind, and the Dark Side has set you free."

@Darth Maleficete

"Did I?" Lilith asked, clearly being surprised. She tried to smile, but at that moment, she was too weak to do that. Slowly, she rose from the ground, shivering, but at least she managed to do that. The moment was beautiful. Finally she had broken the chain, stood against destiny. "Thank you!" Though being really tired, she wanted to try her powers. Focusing on her body and mind, she was able to become a bit stronger, lowering the feeling of dizziness and tiredness.

"Your first step towards greatness has been achieved, young Lancaster. Meditate on what you have learned, and then I will teach you what you have come to learn..."

((Short post is short :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom