Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEEEELLLOOOOO GALLLLAAAXXYYYY!!!!!

@[member="Benci Ralv"] I currently don't have access to Skype. That's what I was talking about, and it's much quicker for Yasuo to just send something super quickly on Skype. Besides, it's not like we are a friendly community who help each other or anything. That's just absurd. -_-

@[member="Meta"] Somebody got offended. Lolssssss. I was referring to the system available on the site, not Skype, in a joking manner. Glad you're super sensitive though! :D

@[member="Benci Ralv"], it's nice to see someone likes to jump to conclusions regarding emotions based on expressionless text. Also, making a sarcastic comment doesn't equal sensitivity, it's just me shrugging of your ignorance with a joke.

@[member="Isis Fontana"], like I said. Skype is much faster, and this site's message system is glitchy on an iPod. So, I do believe I'm within my right to ask him to do me a favour for me, instead of going through the trouble of a hectic messenger system myself.

@[member="Benci Ralv"], however it is possible to be wrong about said emotions, so an attempt to make a comment like "nice to know your super sensitive" can be seen as plain ignorant and rude. Just as a heads up, for those sensitive types.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom