Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heeeeeello universe!

Hiya, erryone!

It's been a really long while since I've done forum RP, and I have never done any SWRP... But I'm genuinely really excited to get involved with what seems like a really nice community! :D I genuinely don't know what I intend to do with my characters, but I was thinking of a RPing freelance before picking an alignment and faction, I hope that's okay. And I also accidentally posted my application under my OOC account... Which I tried fixing, but failed drastically.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Luxcae"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here, and I am sure you will find your way around in no time.

Just shout if you have any questions about the RP world here or anything at all to get your started, we're here to help!

Just make you have fun and enjoy your time here!

:)

[member="Asterion"]
You need to get your Magn- I mean get into a thread with me on your other account.

[member="Luxcae"]
You don't necessarily need to use a Subaccount for a character account, I use my writer account(this one) as a character. I mean, if you went through the effort of making a subaccount, it really doesn't matter all that much anyways - if someone clicks on your character, doesn't find a bio, and then sees your OCC account, click it, then find your bio there (I know this is really reaching) it'll be just fine.

Or you can just link to your bio on your character account page or in your character's signature.

[member="Silara Vantai"] Oh okay, brilliant, thank you!

[member="Asterion"] Thanks for the warm welcome :D

[member="Chaos Maxtor"] thanks for the help anyways :p

Oka Osaa

Hey, Welcome the the Galaxy Of Chaos. You've picked the best Star Wars RP forum most likely. Anyways, if you wanna thread with me, holler! :D

[member="Luxcae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom