Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heavy Weighs The Crown [Alshor]

A Missive to Lord Dissero, Sith Knight, Master of Vaults:

We have finalized negotiations with the Amekars, ruling family of Centares. You are to travel to Centares to retrieve their son, Alshor, and begin his training under The Sith Empire. A retinue of Acolytes will be at your disposal. If the Amekars rescind on the negotiations you are given leave to deal with them as necessary. Inform the Council of any negligence on their part.

Centares

After the roar of atmospheric entry overcame the distant hum of space, Dissero found himself pulled from his thoughts. The Master of Vaults was no stranger to travel, in fact, his very title demanded it. More often than not he traversed the space lanes of black to distant planets and foreign systems on a hungry quest of history and ancient powers. As the Lord watched from the viewport the planet of Centares grow ever larger he mused on his current mission. This was separate from his new duties as Master of Vaults, but the archivist Sith would not lament the opportunity to explore. Centares, up until a day ago, had never much been on his mind. Curious considering it had a long history with both the Empire and the Sith.

"Retrieving a Centares Prince to become a Sith," the rassp tone of Dissero's travel companion, Mahet the once Honoghran Ambassador, wrinkled his face in disdain, "you would have more luck turning a Noghri into a dancer."

"I was of the opinion Noghri were quite graceful," the Sith Knight smirked in return, "your daughter-"

"Will not be part of this conversation," Mahet cut him off.

"I am a Prince," Dissero's smirk did not waver as he straightened himself.

"Pah, in time. You were a warrior first," the Noghri grumbled.

Sobering, the Knight did revel internally over this, but the Noghri's words caused him some thought. Dissero had seen and dealt with royalty in the past and his opinion on many of the galaxy's self-proclaimed elite were mixed. He couldn't hardly pass judgement yet. Not until he had something to judge, a sentiment that set him apart from his rather proud earthen-skinned partner. On Honoghr, one didn't simply grow with a crown on their head - they earned it.

"Fifteen minutes, my Lord," an Acolyte entered the chamber strapped in the black robes of the Pillar of Knowledge.

"Send a message to the Palace," Dissero said over his shoulder, "inform them of our imminent arrival."

(Im trying to get this to change, but Ill post with my Financier account just now)

Centarean Royal Palace; Midday

The young prince, only about 20 years of age, stood calmly in the courtyard of the palace, near the landing pad where the Sith delegation was to arrive.

Alshor was powerful with the Dark Side of the Force, even without any training. The man had killed two people simply by using his instinct. First, a hapless servant who informed him that his beloved tutor, Mater Aaliyah, was nothing more than a simple droid. A typical Centarean gesture of disapproval was the clenching of hands in the form of a force push. Little did the Prince know, he would send the servant flying into a column, breaking her neck, spine and cranium.

Later, when Darth Aryeh, Lord Dissero's superior, came to negotiate with the Royal Family of Centares, he heard about what the boy had done, and wanted to test him further. He summoned the boy, fed him outrageous lies about a servant girl the Prince had a relationship with in the past, infuriated him, and made him do an incredible prowess. He did something Darth Plagueis [see wookiepedia] would do in the future: he, simply by using mind tricks, forced her into committing suicide by immolation. This was the reason Aryeh asked Lord Dissero to train him. Not only did he know Alshor had an IQ of 201, but that he had incredible potential with the Force.

The young prince then noticed the ship approaching the palace. Knowing the Sith generally do not take kindly to royalty, he began to say to himself:

"Well, let's see if my future master will think somewhat better of me"

He'd then grab a large fuel container, place it right in front of him, and began lifting it using the Force. He'd easily be able to this, as he realized he could when killing the poor servant.

He lifted and began doing twists and turns and hurlyburns with it, in an effort to show the onlooking ship that he wasn't some pompous prince with no talent whatsoever.

Note that, from the experience of murdering the girl he had a relationship with, his eyes had turned the beet yellow that Sith's eyes usually exhibit. Dissero would easily be able to sense his great but untapped power.

"What is he doing?" the Noghri was the first to spot the young Prince's feats of the Force and scowled as he leaned towards the window for closer inspection.

Dissero turned his head just enough to see and felt the pull of amusement on his face. What joys of childhood play with the Force when a fledgling first discovered their talents. He could only imagine the pleasure derived from such a simple task, but truth was this feeling had worn off for him many years ago. Batting away the nostalgia from his thoughts, the Sith Knight instead watched the expression slowly change on Mahet's monsterous face.

The Noghri really wasn't a fan of flying.

The ship shuddered and rolled, leveling out to the landing pad and gave one final lurch as it touched down. The engines cut and for a short time there was nothing but silence.

Sith and Noghri stared idly at one another, the former remarking the latter's distinct look of discomfort. After a moment Dissero sighed and stood from his seat, "You should probably come along."

"Yes I think so, too," Mahet replied at once.

The two disembarked the shuttle's entrance ramp and blinked wearily into the sun. Behind them the retinue of six Sith Acolytes, dressed in the black robes of Knowledge, followed in pairs. Blue eyes casually sweeping across the view of the palace, Dissero slowly settled his attention on the Prince and his little show. Taking in the young man before him, he passed a neutral gaze over Alshor's physique and form before following the Prince's gesture upwards to the target of his practices. He watched, quietly, for several long moments, as though waiting to be further impressed though his expression never changed to show it if he was.

Mahet cleared his throat abruptly before stepping forward. The Noghri stopped short of Alshor, casting a weary glance upwards at the canister before addressing him, "Prince Alshor Amekar are..." the Noghri's beady eyes trailed upwards again as the canister dipped and rolled in the air above, "...are you quite finished? There is much to be done and we-"

"Mahet," Dissero interrupted with a growing smirk, "let him continue. I'm sure the Prince can manage such a simple thing while giving us the royal Palace tour." He turned a calm, expectant gaze to Alshor and motioned for the Prince to lead the way whilst maintaining control over his show.

"As you wish mi'lord", said Alshor, quickly and efficiently.

He then began motioning towards the palace, instinctively telling the Sith delegation to follow him, he kept swinging and turning the container with the force, until they arrived at the door. He then sent a force push into the container, destablizing its pressure and causing it to explode. This would not cause any damage whatsoever, as it was at least 30 foot in the air and a solid distance away from the troupe.

As they entered, the Head Guard walked towards Alshor, who was leading the company into the palace to show them around.

"Alsho-, I mean, your royal highness, you were not allowed to enter the main room until 5 PM", the head guard said to him

"You sure?", Alshor responded, face plain and calm

"Ye-...., no I'm sorry your highness, you may come in". Dissero would clearly know what Alshor did there. A clear and clean mind trick.

"Alright, this way please, I'll lead you to the main area, where you shall meet with my father.". He then motioned for the party to follow him in. While doing so, he flapped at the door, and it opened with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom