Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Darkness (Narrative Adventure) Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delve into the heart of darkness!

This story will be a narrative adventure run by a game master. The outcome is not fixed by any means, but there is a direction things should head to.

We start on Castameer but eventually will reach the Omega and the heart of darkness and encounter the one behind everything.

PVP will be limited, mostly to the end. This will mainly be a battle against NPCs where your actions will have consequence and consequences.

This thread will move at a relatively fast pace of a post a day (more if people reply quickly) so only sign up for this if you have the time to commit.

The lovely [member="Irajah Ven"] has volunteered to assist me with GMing this story.

Signup here along with any faction you might belong to.

DM'ing adventures are probably my favourite kind so I'm in. My faction is the First Order however we're still discussing our exact approach to this event so we'll see how much IC support I receive from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom