Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heart of Archness

Alyn breathed out as she could feel the force energies around here. All of the risks that were in the galaxy and she had seent he sith order. heard about their attacks as she stood there on Korriban and there wasn't a lot. Aside from hearing how they appareled a city to confront the jedi with human shields... there wasn't much. It was a dangerous thing when the sith knight walked in the desert keeping her saber on her hip. The hilt was there and the small crossguards that functioned to give her a scythe that she coudl use. Not wanting to risk it when the others might show up. She went through the city streets themselves allowing the albino sith with her white hair in a curtain behind her back. Her contacts in her eyes there so she wouldn't have a risk here

Iron Knight Loarko

I
The Iron Knight slowly walked down the street, Saber Pike in hand. It had occurred to him that another presence could be felt with the force. One that was dark and mysterious. Loarko ignored it and walked over to a street vendor. It was a small H'Drachi that was selling oil for droids. He approached the vendor.

"I need some oil please. It's for me, don't ask why."

The H'Drachi simply gave him the look and tossed him a can of oil. "It's on the house."

Loarko nodded and went back to his business. A pain hit him as he sensed the presence again. I've got to find out who that is, but where is it? He reduced himself to creeping along the wall and slinked over behind [member="Azlyn Ike"]. There you are, it was so easy to find you. Now, what do I say. WHAM! Loarko ran over a barrel on the sidewalk and collapsed over an empty vending stand, spilling rice and other goods everywhere.

"Blast! Where did that come from?!"

[member="Iron Knight Loarko"]

She moved, feeling the force and that senses you could get from danger while sticking around where she was. A small glass in her hand for a drink before she looked around the area. Korriban was.... meh but she could get a chance to feel the darkside itself when she was wanting to let herself just relax and bask in the feelin of it. The massive caves themselves were coming out here until the sith knight herself allowed a seat to come out for a moment until she was sitting there with the man filling her glass up where she wanted to give a moment or two. "Hmm better." She was wondering what it was that Dax was doing right now with a chance to relax away from him.

Iron Knight Loarko

I
[member="Azlyn Ike"]

Now having regained his stance, Loarko continued down the street. In life he'd been a Shard Jedi, being taught the ways of the Force and claiming his spot in the Iron Knights. However after years of neglect and prejudice received from his fellow Jedi, Loarko decided he'd had enough. The young Shard left the Jedi Temple in search of an order where they didn't look down on him for who he was. Even after being at the top of his class, he was merely given guard duty outside the Holocron Library and never received other assignments. He later met some Sith who persuaded him to join them, which he accepted.

Another wave hit him as the presence drew near. He checked the surrounding area. "Where is this coming from?" Loarko pondered. It wasn't anywhere to be seen, or was it? At last, he found who he was looking for. She was a fellow Force adept, but from what side he couldn't tell. He concluded the best way to find out id to confront her. Loarko approached and asked the simple question, "Hi, I'm Loarko, I am a Sith. Who might you be?"

She was sitting there with her eyes looking at the glass she had when someone else came over near her. She was uncertain about it here when she might have to wonder about it. Though another sith approaching her brought up the most important question of it all, not whether he was going to be violent and a problem but what kind of sith was he.... Really there were so many different types now that it could be dangerous and a problem. "Interesting." She said it while looking at him and the albino zeltron was thinking about a couple fo the things, there light be some issue when it came to everthing. "I am Azlyn." she said it matter of fact and given she worked to avoid having a reputation in the sith in the sith order and one sith she was just one of the several who traveled around away from the others.

Iron Knight Loarko

I
[member="Azlyn Ike"]

​"Glad to meet you. So seeming how you are a Sith, who was your master? I assume you had one at least, I wasn't so lucky." ​Loarko leaned on his Saber Pike and waited to here the young girl's answer. The Shard had spent many years in his long life trying to find his purpose, someone he could trust. Being a Shard meant discrimination wherever you went. No one could trust a Force using crystal to save the day, let alone fight for themselves. But for those few that made it into the Jedi Order, they got the desk job equivalent for a cop - guard duty. They were put to work protecting the Holocron Libraries and other points of interests for the Jedi. Loarko was hoping to learn something from Azlyn. Maybe, how to find a master, or at least find a meeting place for those like him.

She was looking at him with a raised eyebrow for a moment after he had spoke. Awfully friendly and chaty for a sith possibly.. not always the best way to go about things. She was unsure how best to answer it herself. "My master was Crystal." And she wasn't the regular sith... helped being something that had survived for a few thousand years compared to many of the others and it was a danger that she might need to do.... for a moment. Getting a drink refilled until she would be able to see more of it. The sith knight had to be careful in many more things untils he looked past him towards some of the others and she had her blade there on her hip in case it got hungry.

Iron Knight Loarko

I
[member="Azlyn Ike"]

Loarko sensed she'd had enough of his constant chatter. Perhaps being a bit more quiet would suffice? Maybe she had a bad day, or even been fired from a job. Regardless, she didn't really look too interested in the current conversation. A now condensed Loarko took a seat across from Azlyn and fiddled with a menu. Wait, I'm a Shard. I can't eat! He slapped the menu back down and crossed his legs. Azlyn probably knew at this point that he was revealing a bit bit too much, and seeming how she had her hand near her Lightsaber, he needed to stop. But what shall I do now? Complete silence will make her anxious, which is not something I need. I don't want to be on the end of her saber, granted I could stop her. Oh, I got it! I'll duel her to see her strengths and then we will see what we both can really do! He turned and faced Azlyn. "Would you like to duel me? It would be completely safe, and it would show what kind of Sith we really are!" The joy and excitement of a possible duel made him giddy. If he won, he could finally prove himself as something more than a mere slave to the galaxy.

She looked at him at the mention of a safe duel between sith. Intrigue in her mind less because of his words then now wanting to see what she could get and understand from this. A hand going from her saber and she motioned to the others to clear. They were on korriban and devout sith worshippers who chose to blindly follow them.... they would have to be used to such duels when she had a small grin on her face going off of the seat and spoke. "I suppose a duel would let me figure you out." She remained there for a moment and didn't slide the saber away yet just let her more calm and expressionless face darken with a sinister grin as the force energies from the saber were there. The dark crystal making her stronger.

Iron Knight Loarko

I
[member="Azlyn Ike"]

"Great, shall we begin?" Loarko picked up his saber pike and ignited it. A large orange blade emitted from the hilt, giving way for what was to come. He assumed a battle stance (what you see in my profile pic) and circled around her. "I know this isn't a time to tell secrets, but I was a former Jedi." The Shard was hoping this would trigger a mad rage from Azlyn, something he could exploit. It was the first duel he'd ever had since he learned to use a lightsaber. "I wonder what technique you'll use. Shien? Shii-Cho? Perhaps even Vaapad? I think I'll change things up a bit before you strike." Loarko spun he saber pike around and assumed a reverse Shien grip with the pike. Having it backwards, he could sweep across the field and strike from a distance. "Ready, set, go!"

She was standing there for a moment and listening to him talk, a small look of interest mostly as she flicked her eyes to follow him. The hilt of the blade going into her hand as she held it with the fiber cord along the back of it so she'd be able to swing and throw it. She had the saber while allowing the force to radiate from the saber itself before the saber activated. The crossguard coming on first before the other and the main blade. It was looking at it for a moment as her small saber looked more like a scythe and burned from the lignan crystal, the twin darkside crystals built into it made the veins in her arm holding it almost look black for a moment until she just had a small grin on her face. The grip reversing for a moment while she was preparing to move and remained in a djem so stance. Defensive and prepared to counter attack.

Iron Knight Loarko

I
[member="Azlyn Ike"]

Loarko moved in and lashed out with his pike. His saber met with her's and he began to push against her. The Shard was no slouch, he wouldn't go down easily. "I see you're using djem so. Interesting." Strike after strike came from his body, each stronger than the other. Being a droid, he didn't tire out like a human would. Loarko could go on forever, never letting up. He reached out with the force and got into her head. "I want you to know who you're fighting. I'm not someone who is looking for sanctuary. I'm someone who is Sith, maybe more powerful than you." He botched what he wanted to say, but it was along the lines of fight me with all the rage you've saved, I'm ready.

She could watch him, letting the saber move with his strikes. Her hand working on it when she held the phrik cord in her free hand so that it would be able to defend herself. He was trying to goad her into a mistake and with her experience as a zeltron mental influence was something she was used to blocking out. Allowing herself here to brace and move her footing. Just enough to make sure she was prepared and ready to protect herself with the cord and her saber while she was barely doing it. She had fought Dax who was more aggressive even for a jedi and he had been a new master at the time. She had fought crystal her master who much like her had djem so to fall back on and had taght her apprentice endurance to outlast everything that might be around her. Letting him speak, do his thing and her anger, her hatred remaining in check. It wasn't something to use to try and burn the galaxy it was something to focus and direct where she needed it. Staying silent before the albino's eyes watched him and flicked almost in a bored expression with her scythe style blade keeping its cross guard activated. "Is that all?" Her movements were more focused and directed. Letting the force go into her muscles instead of around her. The tightening of the muscles themselves. She moved to give several quick slashes to mostly push back at the pike and blade instead of just flailing and attacking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom