Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Healing Scars [Felix]

Mishel Kryze

M

Somewhere in Hutt Space
Far from the comforts of that posh Naboo estate where her sister Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed rested. Mishel found herself once more out in the Galaxy, attempting to make use of what Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser , Romi Jade Romi Jade , and Marakai Al'Orren Marakai Al'Orren had taught her. She had agreed to meet with Felix Aquila Felix Aquila of whom she met on Hoylin, Mishel was still attempting to track down the Hand of Savidicus but today's meeting with Aquila was of a different sort. Mishel wanted to secure resources for Atlas Drake Atlas Drake and his companions if they were going to help heal the worlds that had been laid to waste by Sith, Bryn, or other destructive entities. Then they were going to need help, of course, it helped that her sister was the Minister of Commerce for the Confederacy - so... Asking who to turn to for help wouldn't be hard either.
It helped that she had worked with him on Hoylin so there was already a budding familiarity. so there she was. Inside Adrestia's Cantina out on a little rock in the middle of Hutt Space, the rock was an asteroid with a small port. The scent of rewashed air, mixed with the musk of those who didn't particularly believe in bathing, was enough to gross Mishel out at first until her senses became more than acquainted with it. She hated every moment of it though, all the while wondering if those days and nights spent in the estate have softened her up. Places like this didn't have any bearing on her when she was younger, kriff - she loved places like this. Dirty, unrefined the sort of places where someone could hide...
She supposed that was it... She wasn't hiding anymore, and so places like this were no longer appealing. Maybe I should drink... A thought, maybe another on the idea of drinking at least while she waited.

O B J E C T I V E
5ec430fd382a5316ef847efe19f609a5.jpg

Tag: Mishel Kryze
Equipment:
Why did it have to be Hutt space..?

Felix had done his best to by and large avoid the planets that were under the unofficial control of the Hutt Cartels, although they didn't have the power they used to, he knew that there were familiar faces skulking around these worlds, faces that he wasn't entirely sure he would allow to remain on their shoulders if they happened to address him the wrong way. Former owners, trainers and minders whom he hoped had died of a pox years back. Though seldom was the Galaxy quite so merciful.

The cantina was convenient enough, booths were private and the drinks were inexpensive without being cheap, despite the flavor of the people who came to dives like this one. As long as you didn't come to eat, you were probably fine. He'd gone about five moments in entering the bar before someone broke through the crowd to shake his hand, declaring that he hadn't seen him since he was waist high, laughing and exchanging pleasantries, Felix kept his composure, and his hand away from his saber from the Hutt Enforcer. Apologizing and promising to make it up to him later, buying the man a drink as fare for his escape he would see Mishel across the way, still wearing the faux smile from before.

"Sorry if I'm a little late, people tend to recognize me in places like these... I made the rounds here when I was younger and got a bit well known." He'd avoid declaring the fact he was a slave here then, usually dragged around as a trophy to whichever mob boss' wife decided she was going through a maternal phase.

"So, how can I help? I could order us some drinks if you like?"

jHiLsO.png

Mishel Kryze

M
Somewhere in Hutt Space
It didn't take much waiting on Mishel's part for Felix to arrive, he apologized but Mishel waved it off. Sure, he was popular - but that in and of itself had its own pitfalls. He took his seat after such a declaration and offered to order drinks. "If you're offering, sure," she replied with a smile and waved down a droid, "I'll just take a cliff dweller." Mishel ordered and added, "easy on the grenadine."
"I do want to actually be able to make it back to my ship," a light bit of humor punctuated by the seriousness of not wanting to get too lost or too punched out in a place like this. The music began to spin up, heavy on the bass as it spooled up and whatever passed for live entertainment took the stage here. "I don't think we've had a chance to meet formally, we were a little too busy beating up cultists, names Mishel." She introduced herself casually, watching a moment or two just past Felix as people came in and out of the cantina.
Her attention shifted back to him, "thanks for meeting me out here, your name happened across a set of files I got my hands on."
"How much do you know about what's happened in the Galactic North?"

O B J E C T I V E

Equipment:
Felix would laugh, "Alright then, I suppose we should keep the partying to a minimum." He'd say, still deciding to nurse the brown top shelf liqueur that was poured into a small glass and cooled with a large cube of ice which dominated most of the glass. Felix would taste the smooth elixir as he would savor the taste and how it would warm his chest on the way down. It was hard to find a good drink. Felix would hand over a couple of credits, opening up a tab before opening his eyes once again to Mishel and listening to what she had to say.

"Sadly no, everything somewhat hit the ground running on that mission, there wasn't exactly much time to get to know one another. My name's Felix, of House Aquila." He wasn't sure what files she had gotten ahold of that had mentioned his name, likely some of the documents within the Knights Obsidian, or perhaps even some of the tabloids that had come out of Ryloth Recently as the planet spurred itself into instability once again. But Felix would address the breach with nonchalance, he was a public figure, and while he was intrigued by what could have been spilled, he doubted it was anything deeper than missions he had been on recently. The man had been careful in his endeavors.

"North from here? Forces are beginning to rally and charge headfirst into the gap that had been left by the Brynadul. Its something I'm beginning to get rather involved with actually. Unless you happen to mean the conflicts that, that much space is going to cause. There is a lot of rightful claims to planets in the systems that the Bryn had taken that are not going to go to the factions who once held them." He would take another sip from his drink, placing a holocomputer on the table which would emit a small galactic map for visual referrence, showing the boarders of the many known teriroties of the galaxy as he would observe the veritable hole left in the map that was once occupied by the Brynaduls Empire.

jHiLsO.png

Mishel Kryze

M
"Indeed," she agreed with a small smile at this comment of light partying. Mishel shifted in her seat and as their drinks were served, she turned to listen to Felix instead of her drink. House Aquila, a name most likely she may have heard in passing during her time with the Confederacy. Which largely included staying put in that posh estate her sister owned. When she did drink it was only to nurse the beverage in the hopes it would dull enough of her senses that the foul odor would no longer seem so foul.
"Quite right," once more Mishel agreed and then elaborated, "more to the point, however; I represent a group of... shall I say, rugged humanitarians who are interested in helping these planets heal. Rebuilding, repairing as much of the damage as we can, and I had heard or rather noticed that your... House Aqulia was perhaps suited to this?"
"Either this or I read the wrong files, which is entirely possible. However, I am here to ask if you would be interested in helping both myself and the interested parties that I represent." Technically... She didn't represent chite however he didn't know that and the cause of one Atlas Drake Atlas Drake and company was certainly a worthy one. Alas, if it didn't pan out she could always ask her sister Alessandra Creed Alessandra Creed for some credits. ... The more Mishel thought on it the more she would most likely ask her sister for money. "Also, no, not necessarily the conflicts." It finally pulled into the station, it being the acknowledgment of what Felix had mentioned, rather - the rest of his statement. "That... You needn't worry so much about as I mentioned rugged humanitarians." She emphasized the word rugged as to imply something a little more dangerous.

D E A L

Equipment:
He liked where this conversation was going, Felix had heard of devils deals when it came to terraformation before, wanting to create planets in the image of the central species excluding everything else. Making environments more hostile was typically where the current market for terraformation had always been. Creating spaces to be more bountiful often flew in the natural environment of established worlds, and it had always rubbed locals the wrong way, that was to say, it was often met with extreme resistance, and thus the efforts were by and large scrapped. Until the Bryn collapsed.

Felix would listen to her, his eyes draining into pools of excited electrum as she said she represented a consortium of people who were interested in their budding technology, to repair and rebuild worlds. This was a massive leap in the objectives he had been yearning for, depending on the grandness of the scope of their group it posed a once in a lifetime opportunity... But there were still a couple of things that they needed. Scrolling across his datapad he would open the file on a chemical formula that the Quartermasters Guild had been working for, for some time. An intricate moving image would appear.

"This, is what we've been working on... its a bacterial agent that when introduced to a controlled atmosphere which we maintain with our satellites, it spreads to rebuild Ozones, oxygenate atmospheres and fertilize soils. The process warms cold worlds, can melt ice caps restoring rivers and more so long as the world has a nitrogen or carbon dioxide based atmosphere." But it was here that Felix's expression would sour, he was frustrated, downright pissed.

"But it's not quite ready, in its current state it would take half a century with our vaporizers to have any effect on an atmosphere. Its too slow. It needs a couple more components, however, they're components that the people who own them don't want to sell... unless..." He would look to the member of the rugged humanitarians. Raising an eyebrow as he hoped he had caught her interest. If they were as capable as she had inferred, procuring the few more ingredients he needed would make his process nothing short of miraculous.

jHiLsO.png

Mishel Kryze

M
Mishel relaxed her shoulders and watched Felix's response, studied his expressions as they shifted. The grenadine was starting to make itself known but not enough to do anything more than allow her to settle in. She watched as he sifted through his data, throwing up the intricate image. Gingerly, she sipped her drink - and she was glad that for once peeping at the files her sister left around that posh estate of hers was finally paying off. Although she had to wonder if Ale did it on purpose, Mishel couldn't tell. Instead, she noticed how excited Felix got and how he seemed to run through the entirety of what it was he had and what he needed.
Something, something science.
It was about all she got out of his babble, then the words not quite ready and owning and not selling. After a few more sips of the Cliff Dweller, Mishel looked over at Felix and then at the little image he projected out. Finishing off the Cliff Dweller in a Corellian scoundrel fashion she slammed the now empty tankard onto the table. "Depending on what it is, I might know a few... interested parties who can help."
"They may or may not be the aforementioned rugged humanitarians, but we shouldn't talk about this here."
The woman had been around Hutt Space enough in both her lifetimes to know that there were just too many ears around here. "I think we're going to draw the wrong kind of attention, so, listen. I think it's important that if we do this, you should meet the people you'll be helping."
"Walk with me to my ship and I'll let you know where."

D E A L

Equipment:
He could almost see the eyes of the woman before him glass over when it come to the explanation of what the bacterium could achieve, Felix would stop part way through, and think for a moment. "Basically, if you introdiuce this Bacteria into a planet that people can't live, it'll eat what makes it toxic, and as it dies create fertile ground for new civilization to start, far faster than the Ithonian Methods." He'd say with some level of confirmation, but nodding at the idea of the group of them getting out of here. Felix would hand over some money and a significant tip to the place as he would exit for the drinks they had received.

Soon enough they would be moving, the offer to move to the ship would be met with an immediate affirmation as they would move through the facility towards the hangers, passing by where he had his own ship here. He wondered who these parties were, who they could possibly be. They said they were humanitarians, to such an extent he couldn't help but think of the jobs he had done for Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan , and their enigmatic consortium of Mandalorians.

Soon enough they would arrive and Felix would turn to his new benefactor.

"So, who are these people that we'll be working with? I assume they all have you to vouch for their credibility? I can't have the operation that I need done in order to get this final component be comprimised by people who are untrustworthy or incapable." His tone more serious than when dealing with his own rank and file workers, stressing the importance of doing what needed to be done. The lives of trillions of people and hundreds of worlds held in the balance...
jHiLsO.png

Mishel Kryze

M
In spite of his best efforts, a lot of what Felix attempted to say was lost on Mishel. Key phrases such as ozones, bacteria, toxins and the like would definitely stick out but largely it went over her head. She led Felix out of the Cantina and through the shady port, doing her best to keep to herself while they walked toward the ship. The Princess Leia, was noticeable as they approached the docks. Landing struts out, she knew that Felix must have been wondering just who or what she represented this far out into Hutt Space.
"You can say that," she remarked plainly, "the people I represent have some experience in putting things back together, but they're also not averse to the kind of work you're talking about." Mishel then added off-handedly, "they are plenty trustworthy and very capable, it's more or less a matter of picking the right ones for the job."
"Now depending on what it is you're looking for I might be able to fudge some paperwork your way," she continued as the ramp to the Princess Leia unfolded. "Like I said this isn't the sort of place where you talk about a deal like this, so, two options we can head out a little way outside of eavesdropping range or - if you have business to take care of, you can meet me here.
Mishel checked herself over and produced a small holocard, it would have the instructions for the Ossus Initiative's location. She was happy to be out of the cantina and back near the Leia at the very least out this way, the stench of the Cantina was gone and there was a little more clean air to breathe instead of the constant rewashed air that just reeked of all the worst odors.

D E A L

Equipment:
Felix would nod, continuing to move a little further into the building, removing a small device and activating the miniature baffler which would begin to blink on and off red in his hand as it was activated, scrambling scanners and recording devices that would attempt to record or otherwise view the conversation that was about to be had, leaving nothing but a sphere of static on even advanced cameras which attempted to view the area in which they stood.

"There's a piece of tech I need from Kamino, its the formula for how they accelerate the aging process of their clones. Problem is, Kamino is a closed off military world, surrounded in a planetary barrier and guarded to the nines with droids, clones and scanners. To get in we'd have to not only be invisible, but to send something visible through the gate. and it's not like they're just accepting anyone through. It's CIS military only. So, if you can forge the documents, and we can get that formula, I won't just pay you. Feth, I'll fund you and your crew for a year as a silent backer. Not to mention owe you one... and I'm sure you know how valuable a favor can be from the right person..."

Felix hated giving out favors, typically there wasn't enough money in the Galaxy that would make him hand one out, they were reserved for tasks that he believed put a person at undue risk for him, something that he didn't feel money alone would cover if things went wrong... or even if they went well. As far as he was concerned it was an honour bound, no strings attached action that he would perform without question or hesitation should it attempt to be cashed in.

"So, what do you think? Is that within the ability of your right people?" Felix was hopeful, but there was a part of him that was hoping to scare the organization off, make it sound like the water they were diving into here was too deep and treacherous to even bother considering. Thankfully, if it all went south, it was a domestic issue, and Felix was more or less certain that he could reliably not have this traced back to himself if the worst were to occur...

It was either that or he'd die.
jHiLsO.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom