Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Healers need protection right...

Before handing her the lightsaber training saber, she went once more to give him a embrace which she let her lips find his cheek once again, then closer to his ear, whispering with her hot breather coming out as she did speak from her soft lips. I really need this Xander more then you ever would know, I hope we can do this again, I feel I could tell you anything, and maybe more.

Reaching out for the lightsaber putting it in her hands with a different calmness about her after a long hard time of getting what was bottle out. Taking in a long deep breath blowing it out. Finding herself now looking at him onces again with his eyes being of dreamy state. I want to learn, I want to be taught this lightsaber from. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I could feel her breath on my upper cheek and ear as she spoke after giving me another kiss. Saying that she would do this another time. Saying that she would tell me anything and more if I wanted. I smiled as she came away back to her normal height and wanted to start the lesson. Saying that she wanted to learn of this ligthsaber form. I nodded my head,

"Yes, Now, what do you think of the words, Calm in the Storm?"

To understand the Soresu form, she had to understand what this term was. Being that of a stance that was.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Taking a good while to think upon this all, before speaking. I feel that there can be a storm rage all around as there is all the time, its how you chose to ride out that storm that either makes you or breaks you to pieces. To be able to tell the right path to chose one has to be cool, calm and collective to make the right choice when called upon, not just having your emotions control each one of your move.

Saying all this as her eyes never left his, but feeling the hand of the training saber in hand. Turning it over and over in her hand. Until once again at him with her pink eyes letting all flow around her in peace. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled and nodded my head as Maya was close to coming to the idea. But not quite. Deciding to make a point of this, I did so, "You are very close, Calm in the Storm, or in other words, Center of the Storm, is a term used about a user of Soresu. Its a state of being while in Lightsaber Combat. Think of the Center of a Hurricane. Instead of being in the storm of harsh winds and incredible flows of water. While the eye of the storm, is calm, in fact it is rather warm from the down draft of warm air."

I moved to stand beside her and gave her a few glances as I continued, "For the Soresu Form, you need to be this Eye of the Storm. You need to be the calm in the heat of battle. While the blasterbolts and lightsabers are quite literally the storm that surrounds you. You as a future practitioner, you need to learn how to bottle up everything for the time being, and use it as your source of energy to keep calm despite all odds."

I understand that I need to have this firm base, clear all others things out of mind mind, to push them away for the time being. I must be as come as the sea, before a summer storm blows in. Looking upon him as her eyes study him wondering if she had it down for him to move on, if there was more to this, then anything else before she continued. Trying her catch herself from doing anything else while she trying to keep herself being her normal flirty self. Closing her eyes upon which taking her time to clear out each of what came to her mind to be put way, coming to way to clean it all way to put it where she keep the cage warrior with in. Opening her eyes upon which feeling him watching her the hold time, taking her threw each step, of to clear it all out. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I nodded my head as Maya relayed back to me of what I had told her. I walked to the other side of her, She would be on my left as I activated the white training saber. I then began to delve into the standard stance of how a Soresu user to stand at the beginning of a battle.

"This is the normal stance for those using Form III, You need your feet about shoulder length apart, with your dominate leg a step back." I put my foot into the position to allow her a visual of what should be done,

"Keep your back straight and bend at the knees for quicker movements, now put your non-dominate hand out and open." I then practiced what I preached by conforming to the stance that I was speaking about.

"Now take your dominate arm, raise it to be with your eye level, and the lightsaber blade facing your opponent." All in all, the standing form was quite simple and allowed for either reaction to defend or attack, however, as this form was more for defensive strategies, it was more often than not, going to turn into some form of a block, or parry.

"Keep this stance and let me see if there should be any corrections in your form."

OOC: This is about how you should stand
180px-Luminara_TCW.jpg

Listening to all that was speaking to her, as she went into the stand that she need to be in, sliding the one back as the other one forward. Only to find herself trying to spread her legs to shoulder length a part. Then came the hips getting them just right. listening to all tat he had to speak to her about, only to see that he was walking around her to see if she needed to make any movement. Xander, do i have this right or does my hips need to turn a little bit more. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I looked at her as she was trying to get into the right stance. I looked her over to see. She asked if her hips were in line. and I nodded, I then moved in behind her. Reaching for her elbow and raising it. "You need to keep your elbow up level with your lightsaber, it its too low, you wont be ready for a high attack. And if its too high, you wont be ready for a low strike." I moved around her a second time I tapped her forward foot, indicating that she needed to move her opposing foot forwards just a little.

As I was standing behind her, I reached for her waist and pushed softly down, "Make sure that you bend at the knees a little bit more. you need to have a balance between standing and crouching so you can go in either direction should you need to." Keeping my hands on her waist, I made her face more outward towards the fake opponent, "Face your enemy, not turn away. The worst thing to do is to turn away from a man with a lightsaber."

More at easy for him to move her slightly to make sure she had the form solid. Wanting to turn around to face him, but held where had been put with her wider a part. Only to feel his hands upon her own hips, turning them slightly. I understand Xander, how do I know which way to turn if I need to let me hips follow my body, or does my shoulder turn then my hips. Turning her head a little bit to see his face before turning back around, just the fact that someone was on her back side. Not really knowing how she felt about that. As she let herself calm down to keep her mind clear of anything thing inducing having someone so close to her, with out facing them fully. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I could feel an uneasiness of her while I was standing behind her. She asked about how her shoulder and hips turn when acting. I nodded my head, as her question was very understandable. I took my hands off her hips. Moving to stand in front of her, I took the same form as she. I then used the lightsaber as though it was on.

"Watch my body movement, and make your own conclusion." I then went into a few swings over and over. showing that depending on the strike and in which order I preformed it, on if either my shoulder moved first or my waist. Coming to the conclusion that they switched back and forth. On a back swing towards my right, My shoulder moved first, while moving to the left, my hip moved first. I then switched to my left hand, showing that just the opposite was true. Letting Maya, make the decision on her own.

If a Jedi was going to possibly work on their own, they had to learn to make observations and the like. In making her answer her own question, it incorporated that aspect of investigation.

Watching him own moment at this time as she was training. Watching him a few times, before feeling she could try. Letting her body take herself, the first few times she had to think each step out, as if doing the thinking before implying the move. Feeling that with a slicing from high to low she would turn her hips and shoulder as one movement. Then coming back into the stance, repeating it over and over again, until her foot movement and upper body movement came together. How am I doing with picking this up.

Bowing to [member="Xander Carrick"] as she once more go into her stance started to get a few moment, then coming to find herself switching hands as she did growing up with the blades.

As her own question was answered, I watched as she herself preformed the moves. Learning all that she could about Soresu. I nodded my head as she asked if she was getting a hang of it. "Yes you are doing well. A fast learner if I don't say so." I watched as she preformed the moves. Rather slow motions. I then decided to step it up.

"Preform the moves faster. I want to see how well you move." I then stood back, and watched as she would move faster. allowing me to see how her body moved.

Looking over at Xander with a wink, before stepping up the moves. As this happen something else happen with in her mind. Flashing back to when she was younger. In the heart of the jungle. Sweat came pouring down her face. As the jungle skies open up to pour out rain. In her mind was five of them working with Master of arms. Flowing into the hand was there knifes.

At fist all was slow but then picked up speed. To be brought back to the hear and now. Finding herself had pick up speed so much as if each moment was that of fine dancer. Her own body a work of art to the one that watched it. Putting her own movement to it now, flowing around before stopping. As her breathing was now heavy on her chest. Her eyes coming back as if she had been the center of a storm. How was that Xander, I don't now if that what you had in mine. [member="Xander Carrick"] Knowing that he would want to have question answer about the stuff that was just taught her how she pick it up so fast. Living different as she did, in the jungle way from other Zeltron had put her into a different mind set one that wished to bring out again but had that line to keep the warrior with in cage.

I watched as Maya seemed to move as though she already knew the moves and actions to take. and it actually did look like she was fighting people. and with that, I paid attention to her feet, and I had a feeling that she fought more often than she let on to be. As she spoke to me, asking me if she did well. I nodded my head.

"No you did fine. Let see how you are against a real fighter." Giving her a wink, I drew my training saber. ANd stood on the other side of the ring. ​"For the first round, you need to try and break my defenses. get past them. i will only use Soresu, and you will do the same."

"Start when you are ready."

Opening her own yes up and surprise as to what was to come. Having to lock blades with one of her fellow Sliver jedi. Xander no less, what did her mind thinking would have to happen. Looking at him with her quickness of her eyes. If this was what needing in this training. Looking for a way to get threw his defenses. Closing in as if something switch inside of her. Seeing that the warrior with her was starting to be uncage.

Flashing her eye to him as if she had seen him as something more now then her teacher. With in second with out any give way even none in her eye. Taking a stand backwards then come at him from a high to low strike with her hips and her shoulder working as one. Finding herself going for another round, fighting the warrior inside that teaching to use other means. Only to have it break inside of her giving her warrior cry. Only to find herself doing something what a surprise as she once again knowing that him being focus upon the blade reaching out to plant a kick upon his leg with her foot. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Only thing was after though backing way to herself as she regain control of herself even to the fact that she turn away from him so he didn't see her in such a state.

Despite my thoughts of having to face her. I did not want to hurt her. However, she needed to learn. As her saber came for mine, I simply blocked it with a flick of my wrist. smacking away her blade from me, and then I felt a pain in my shin as she kicked me.

Already she learned fast. using more than one way to get at me. bending at the knee as she had kicked me, I might be bruised for a few days after for that one. Smiling as she turned away from me. Hesitant at first to go towards her, I came behind her, "What's wrong?"

Coming to a place where could feel was able to control herself once more before facing him again. I wasn't meaning for my instinct to take over to go after your weak spots, in that moment. Her eye still not able to face him in the eyes fully. Only to find herself taking in deep breaths, letting him out. Only to feel his touch upon her shoulder, letting her head raise slowly. Only to find herself lock upon his gazes upon her those ice blue eyes, her pink eyes upon his locked. Only once again shaking them away.

Closing her eyes once again as she let herself search for some kind of compassion with in herself. I hope I didn't hurt you, I would feel so bad, I know how hard those hits can be in the right spot even to the point that you can break a knee cap. Opening her eyes once again to his watchful eyes, trying to keep herself at peace. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I smiled as she feared that she hurt me. Shaking my head at her with a chuckle I spoke, "Maya, I have faced many Sith who have inflicted much more than just a few burns and bruises. I have almost had my head chopped off. hitting my leg is nothing. If you feel too conflicted to fight me, I can get a droid."

I rested my left hand on her upper arm, squeezing it softly to show that I was fine. ​"Maya, I am a Jedi Knight, and I would have not gotten anywhere without experiencing some pain." I kissed her forehead and looked to her eyes. She almost looked to be in tears. "If you don't think you can continue, then just say so and we can take a break for a while."

Looking down at [member="Xander Carrick"] hand where it was place upon her. It had a softness to his touch, only to bring a smile upon her face for this much she was grateful. Next was his words as he finished closing her eyes once again. The softly place kiss upon her forehead, brought smile more to her lips. Opening her eyes once again, letting her own eyes look at his for a while, as her mind ran. Coming to the next part of what she had to say. I need this, I want to continue Xander.

Her eyes shown a different spark now one that told of that wouldn't back down to what being taught to her. Still it was that lay with in her that keep her from throwing in all the way. Knowing that it was only in time she would understand this warrior with in her. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I nodded my head as she spoke of needing to continue. I nodded my head and spoke more. "I want you to Imagine that I am not Xander. I want you to think I am something you despise. And Fight against that, Not me." I nodded my head to get a confirmation from her, and then took three steps back.

"Now start again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom