Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Healers need protection right...

[member="Xander Carrick"]

Flowing down the hall way this time something was different with the one that walked she wasn't in her outfit of choice but one that showed that this one had finally found her place with in the temple walls as a healer. Even those there was time where she would disappear bring back sport to feel the meat locker in the temple kitchen with.

That not why she was here to day or who would be coming to teach her the form she had asked to be taught or at less shown more about that was the form of Soresu. Lightsaber she cared both of them one on her hip clipped to it with her belt that held other kits and stuff but also still around her cared her Leather skin bag, of herbs, oils and different kinds of ornaments.

Entering the room as she went to take off her leather back then her belt laying them on the bench, with her back turn and head down so one couldn't see who had their back turn waiting for the one to show themselves.

Teaching lightsaber forms and other forms of combat was one of my many known abilities. Taking this into account, I had been given a file a few days ago about a healer student wanting to learn some on a lightsaber form should she need it. I knew the name, Maya Whitelight, but I couldn't quite remember where I had heard it. Despite this, I came to the room that we were meeting at.

I carried with me a set of training lightsabers, as well as my own real lightsaber. If we were going to start a new form of combat, I wanted her to be protected and not lose a limb. I watched as a Zeltron entered the room. Turning around to face her, I gave her my hand for a handshake. "Hello, My name is Xander Carrick, and I will be teaching you Soresu, Correct?" I allowed her to answer me so I made sure that I had the right student.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Turning around full as to see who the voice belong to, after folding her cloak up, as she did being fully dressed would be a surprise to anyone. Smiling playfully, as she give him a wink, before taking his hand, yes, you will be I"ll be Maya whiteligh, a while back I brought my son to the temple , was about of lioness with her little cub. I didn't know who I was going to get, so you use the blade well, and teach, even to someone like me being slow with such things as this tool at hand.
[member="Xander Carrick"]

As we shook hands, I remembered the Mother that was rather, harsh, with me on how I was talking to her child. WIth her mention of it, I smiled at her. However, I had a feeling this was something different as she had given me a wink. Flirting? Well it seemed she was really trying to use her skills as a Zeltron to get at me.

"Yes I remember now. And its fine. Sometimes a Jedi, even a healer, needs some lightsaber practice to protect themselves."

I pulled my hand away from hers and grabbed at the training lightsaber. I then swiftly handed it to her as I grabbed a second one for me. "Now, Can you tell me what you know about the Soresu Lightsaber form?"

I know a little bit about it be a very offensive form, which is find with me I don't want to kill anyone if I can help it. Shifting the lightsaber in her hand to feel the weight of it, as she looked back up to [member="Xander Carrick"] until she couldn't be sure if she had answer his question right. Putting a grin on her face to show that was ready to lend what he had to say next.

I nodded my head. She knew about an offencive form, I doubt that she knew Juyo, or its counterpart Vaapad. Djem-so was an offensive form, but also had defencive properties. She probably used Ataru if I could guess right. I made all of these conclusions just from her rank, Style of not wanting to fight, and as a Healer, Ataru was a good form. But required a lot of stamina and was considered a form that some Jedi healers did not like.

I nodded my head once more and spoke. "Well, Soresu is a defencive form. Infact, it is said to be the most defencive form created thus far." I then walked up to the side of her. "To understand Soresu, You have to be the Center of the storm. While a battle or an entire war may be raging around you. Maya, You need to keep your focus on yourself and staying calm. I want you to gather your force powers within yourself. Meditate almost. But keep an awareness to my voice."

I smiled as I had a small idea, Remembering when I first met Maya with her child, I spoke more. "Invision something that you fight for. Find something that you would stand for no matter the circumstance or trials that stand in your way. Something, or SOMEONE, that you hold dear too." I pointed to her head as I continued, "Put this image in your mind. And fortify it. Protect it with everything you have. Don't let it slip in your grasp. And once you have your image, Use it as a way to empower yourself. Stay calm that you may see this item or person again."

[member="Xander Carrick"] would see her not breathing, as if all life had been suck out of her, wanting nothing more then to turn to what eating inside of her, after coming back from a visit from Haruun Kal, with out her son. It was true she hadn't spoken to anyone even the Master about this. How could this one know what she going through, rage went on inside of her.

Her eyes flashing over to Xander once more, she had to close down the rage she felt right now, from the one that took her son, from him, no lends of who he was or where to even start to look for him. To Hunt the sith wasn't she had been train to do, it was healing, and the love of life she most held dear, her son the center of that all came to a end. Just because she wouldn't tell him one simple word, Voss that all he wanted was the location. Turning way quickly to the face couldn't let him see her like this in so much pain, it had to be a secret didn't it that sith took her sweet child to do what knows. I need to find something happy a time, a place, its all I need to do, I must get through this, I must push onwards, it can't consume me...I have to fight it right.... Speaking these words just at a whisper way from his ear, as tears rolled down not facing until she could stop them from flowing. How could she be fooling herself just what this sith done to her.

I could see that I struck a chord in her. I had hit something that was close to her. I didn't smile, I didn't smirk. My face was now void of emotion. I could feel the anger and wanting from her. I came closer to her as she whispered about having to fight it. I nodded my head.

"You need to fight the fear. All of your anger and hate, comes from your Fear of what may come to pass."

I grabbed her chin and lifted it up to my face so she could look me in the eyes as I spoke. Wanting to make sure that she understood that I was talking directly to her. "Fear consumes those who let it. It binds anger and hate together to make itself seem more powerful. When really, it is only as powerful as you allow it to. You must control your fear of losing what you love most, so that you may be able to protect it."

I let her go as that was over. I didn't want to come across as harsh or rude. Because I could see how someone was in the heart of this Zeltron. and they were very dear to her. I could guess that it was her Son from the way that she acted around him. But I had to give the benefit of the doubt.

"Anger and hate, are nothing without Fear. Should you fear, and hesitate. You will fall."

Letting everything sink into her before speaking wanting noting more to hide it from him, if she spoke what had came to past her fear she had already faced. It has already came to pass, I was offered to break my chain, to free my self to be free, I had to choose do you understand, Xander

Shaking if pausing to stop herself from going any more, but knew she had already spoke to much, [member="Xander Carrick"] so much as now loose outside of her not the control swirls of he blending of light, finding herself reaching out to him put her hand upon him. I had to make a hard choose my son or one life or put all the ones here at the temple in danger of being killed by the hands of the sith, I fear that this is only the beginning that darkness is here its coming, may the force be with us to aid us in knowing how to stop it. I want life, not death.... Looking him into the face with tears in her eyes the first time since this happen she could morn ... The Sith a sith took him, because I wouldn't tell him the location of this place, a hope to combat the darkenss ... Oh how I wanted it all to be over with ...How can I look at myself in the mirror everyday, knowing I'm the one that was selfish let myself be played, to protect all that was around me, I made just one mistake that was giving the location of my people, i didn't want to see them harm either. Maybe this sith was right I should just sacrifice myself, be done and over with, put a blade through me. [member="Xander Carrick"]

As she was talking. Speaking of how she had given up a lot. I took the saber from her. Setting it back on my belt as she reached out for me. I knew not about losing family. Because well, I had none. I did not know what she was going through. but the best that I could do was help. As she reached out for me. I allowed her to. If we were going to find out this lesson on Lightsaber combat, she needed to be free of guilt and fear.

I wrapped my arms 'round her and made us both sit down on the floor. Her tears made my tunic wet where I rested her head against my shoulder. Sometimes even the most well put together people, need a shoulder to lean against. I listened to her story of either giving her son up to save the people at this sanctuary, or telling a Sith on where we were. I nodded my head.

In a very soft and as smoothing voice as I could get, I spoke, "It's okay Maya. Don't blame yourself harshly." I moved to allow her to lean against me. "I know that it was a hard decision for you. But I am glad that you chose something rather than do nothing." I could see the pain that she was going through. And even though I knew that it may not be fulfilled I gave her a promise. "I will find your child, and the Sith that took him. But you have to promise me that you will not blame yourself."

In his arms all that she been bottle came flowing out like a fountain, what keep since coming back after being way for so long again. Knowing some would have to be keep, for now. Could do now was let his empthy upon her to feed her own what needed right now. Finding it easy for her to wrap herself around him finding his shoulder as comfernt. [member="Xander Carrick"] Oh how much I want to have my son back into my arms, to hold, to love, to kiss is sweet cheeks. Lifting her head a bit kissing him upon his cheek, whispering in a soft spoken voice of hers. Thanks you Xander, for open this up, for me to be able to get of my chest its been weighting very heavy. Letting herself get all out of her system, which knew could be done with him. Until she had spend all, before her own breathing return with rhythm of calmness. Also for this time, she let her pheromones roam around her as if one so intoxicates to one as keeping it in cheek it hadn't been with her emotions flood it out. I'm still, one of young, one that don't always think, but act...

I could feel her shaking body against mine. Her convulsions of tears was very evident. Reaching behind me, I waved my hand to force the door that was open, to be closed and allow us to have some time alone. it would not be good to leave the door open for everybody to hear about Maya's troubles. it closed with a hiss as she began to speak. To have her son in her arms and to kiss him. to which she promptly kissed me on the cheek.

I was taken aback as she had given me a gift in which was meant for her son. Not for me. Thanking me for helping her release this weight off of her. I could feel the woman as she had a kindness for me. Even though we had hardly met, she seemed to have some affection towards me. I let her head rest on me as she also spoke of being young. Like I wasn't? I was hardly a year older than this woman was. but, that one year could be the difference in Maturity.

I let my hand come to the back of her head and be pressed to my chest. I heaved a sigh as I knew that this was not a normal lesson anymore. "There is no need to thank me. You have had more troubles than I." I let my head lean down to her. letting myself look into her pink eyes. I tried to smile, maybe lessen the oppressive mood that was set. "Should you need to tell me anything. or need someone to just hold you, I can be there. and I promise that whatever you tell me, will not leave the room." I leaned my head down and planted a kiss on her forehead. "If you want me too, I can be your Older brother. Should you need my help, I'll be there."

I took my hand and placed it on her cheek. using my thumb to wipe a tear away from her pink skinned face. "Wipe your tears darling. I know that life can be hard at times. But I was once told that if I was scared to act brave. Because by acting brave, you will be as such." I wrapped my arms around her for a second time. "Go ahead and give me a hug. You look like you need another."

Knowing that more then anything she needed this after all been going on. Leaving herself to listen through her tears, to all hear, then came the fact that he wouldn't let anything she talked about between them, go be on this room. Feeling that the trust there, it was a strangeness. It the rush of feelings of his soft touches upon her cheeks as he caught one of her tear drops. Pink eyes brighter from the lique that flowed from each one. Once about a big brother spoken from his lips looking at him fun. Shaking that off as to call odd as being the only child, brushing this off quickly. To find him kissing her forehead that seen another rush of emotions, not knowing what to do with these, being the first time, this had been done to her with not knowing this one much, only cause her to look at him in another kind of light.

Looking at at him with wanting to return the hug, he now embrace her in now. Slipping her arms around him, which felt a easy with him. Before anything else planting a softer kiss upon his cheek once again, letting her lips there longer before slipping her hand back upon his shoulder this time, and nesting into his neck, as she let her to calm down more taking in deeper breaths letting them go more slowly. I have always been taught to show what others want to see, not what I have down her to flow freely here, Xander Slipping one of her arms that been around him to her heart, to slip it back around again, squeezing harder this time, to show how much this made her feel that had him to get this all out, as it had been very heavy on her chest. [member="Xander Carrick"]

I could feel her body warmth through my tunic as she hugged me again. Pulling closer to me with another kiss on the cheek. She nuzzled her head into my neck. Her breathing slowed down for her to speak about always learning to hide what she truly felt. I nodded my head. Know that even I held back my own feelings at times. Letting my hand rest on the back of her head as she motioned that this meant alot to her, I smiled.

I had helped people before. Saved peoples lived, but it was with the help of a saber. Now I had done exactly the same thing, only I did it without the weapon that dated back thousands of years. A quote flashed in my head. "A man who makes peace with a blade only brings war, a man who does it without, brings true peace."

I stroked Maya's hair as she had had head nestled into my neck. "It's okay, Go ahead and tell me what you feel." If I was going to understand her, I needed to hear what she felt. and to help her fix any problems she may have, or at least send her down the right path where she can learn how to fix them herself.

Each stroke with his gentle hand upon her hair. Only relaxed her more into a state of which hadn't been in before. Just happen with her, coming in wanting to get blade training to defend herself more when out in the galaxy. Only to have him cause her to open her bottle, that had been wanting to over flow, for sometime.

Own empathy feeling what he felt towards, this moment was now created between the to of them. I feel confusion with the emotions I'm having right now, I should be out there looking, and seeking here the force guild me to you, thinking I would lightsaber training to hunt this sith down, now I'm twisting in my stomach if, my own action has cause me to be the monster, as if I have nothing but darkness with in me, its always been there, only now its be exposed nothing more then to go back, to that moment to say the one word that Sith wanted to here loction of the Sliver jedi, Voss, I could done it been his to train to his well, instead I couldn't do it to betray to only be cause the monster I friends over my son, you know what he said....

Picking up her head a little bit to look him in the eyes, parting her lips, to the words, " Love, I don't love my son, or I would have gave up the location...I ..thought..I knew what love was long ago... With out thinking reaching up to run her own fingers through his locks of blonde hair, wanting him to feel how good it felt to have someone stroke her own hair, the tenderness she felt, how she could feed off him, to know what made him, feel for what she wanted. Looking into his eyes studying them, reading them, holding her breath waiting listen, as her finger enter twined into his, down down the side of his face. I know what others feel even before they feel or speak, I know you are kind, loving very caring, I have seen this softness in your very heart, there is passion on there is passion. I feel all the same things, Xander... and more [member="Xander Carrick"]

I looked to her as she started to let the cap slowly come off. Then all at once at my request, she let her feelings pour out to me. Saying that she was confused and angry with herself. believing herself to be the monster. I shook my head as she was forced with the decision. "Everyone is faced with a choice. and I know that your son is strong enough to outlast the sith that took him. I know that he is wishing, waiting for you to return and save him. I bet he is wishing that you could hold him like I am to you." I would not let her doubt herself.

"You do love your son, because if you didn't then you would not be crying on my shoulder." I allowed her to run her hands through my hair. Though I did not really need it, She then wrapped her fingers with mine and placed her hand on my cheek. Saying that she could read emotions. I knew about Zeltrons having the ability to feel these emotions through the force, and I knew that she was doing it now as she looked into my eyes. I almost felt lost in her gaze in the sea of pink love that she offered. Saying that she could feel more than the kindness of my heart, and Passion towards her. But her words of how there was more, I looked at her directly asking,

"Then tell me what more there is to my heart, Maya. What more is there to me?"

Listening to to the words he spoke also told her a lot about him, not just what she could senses. Left her fingers go to his ears to feel the pointless to them. You have mix in your, which makes you like I was different among those growing up, I was born and raise far from my Zeltron race, i have never been to planet. What I really feel from you is that you will put others before yourself, like you are doing with me right now.

Now ran her finger tips along his cheek before taking his hand into hers once again bring it to his heart. You long to have someone that you can share all your worriers, concerns, your dreams and hopes with. You want nothing more to have that one person that you can trust to be yourself with, not have to put up the front so many see, we are a lot a like, are we, Xander.

Giving herself something else as she let him look at her, in a different way, then what seen around the temple being friendly, full of fun, and firty loving of those around. There is a reason why I go off into the forest by myself, that is loneliness, that if those that want to really get to know you will not like what they see once all the layers our pulled back. Searching his eyes now getting closer to him, as if feeling empathy what all he felt she felt also. How am I doing so far? [member="Xander Carrick"]

she reached to my ears and felt the points that were there. I almost shied away. I was a mixed species between a race of slaves and Humans. but I didn't reel back from her. I kept looking at her as we sat there on the ground. She told me of how I was different being alone, she was right about that. And then her saying that she had dealt with the same. I leaned closer to her as she took my hand in hers and placed it on my chest. I could feel my heart beat rapidly as she knew alot about me already.

And thats when she struck a cord in me. Saying that all I wanted was someone to trust. and she was right. I had spent my entire life alone and without peoples trust. And really it made me feel alone. While I did have a kind heart, I had depression. and all that I could say at this moment was that I no longer felt alone as she was explaining who I was. And when she said that we were alike, I came closer to her.

She asked how she was doing so far. and with a smile I finally spoke, ​"Your getting it right, I did grow up alone for the most part. and I do act kindly towards others when I can. And I do wish to share what I have, but its hard to do that when you have been alone since the last that you could remember." I turned her hand around so that I was holding her open palm up to me. I then moved it to her own chest. and looked at her eyes as they shone, "And I feel like I can trust you."

Those words is what needed to be said right now, that he trusted her, bring a curl to her lips. Only to make it shown on her face but also, it was around her force how it was now shining just a brightly. Feeling her own heart for once beating, it wasn't a wild kind of beating it was one that felt right, as if didn't have to keep any secret or hide who she was really.

It was like could always count on him to be there with her, never to leave her side, never to turn his back upon her. As the feeling rush over her something else inside of her started to let good, it was a layer at a time, before it was all gone. Wanting nothing more then to put all the walls up, that he had stripped way. Only to find herself wanting to loose herself in his eyes, which only had their own unquies to. Bring to her lips the only words that would form. I trust you full, upon which I can build my hope, and happiest once more on. Knowing that I have you to always find that hope, I need through anything, you think it was the force that brought us together for this lesson today, what was it we was suppose to be learning.

Giving him a good long look, then giving a chuckling, then there it was his hand in herself feeling of what he had inside coming out, as if both had need this, before anything else could happen. Is this always the way you teach your lightsaber form to others, or am I just a luck one. [member="Xander Carrick"]

Her saying that she could trust me made me smile. I was glad that we had come to terms with each other. and that meant something to myself, and her as well. And with her mention of the lesson that I was supposed to be teaching her at this moment, I chuckled myself. I stood up and offered her my hand to help her up as well as she asked is this how I always taught people. Shaking my head, "No, usually its more aggressive and fast. not talking about feelings." I then gave her a wink with another comment, "But you are something special."

I handed her the Training saber and grabbed my own, "Do you want to still talk about this, or do you want the Lesson Maya?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom