Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heal thy brothers and sisters

Jedi Healers, Mandalorian medics​
An Army such as the Mandalorians needed to keep their healers and their medics at peak conditioning. Unfortunately they also needed to replace those that had been killed in the course of battle, something that Rianna wished she could get changed. It use to be that medics and healers were exempt from the wages of war. But that time was no more if they carried a weapon they were fodder to be chewed up and spit out, and if they carried no weapon they were lambs for slaughter.

Rianna had announced that there would be training for medics, and Jedi healers. She had arranged for a field exercise where injuries would be fake but the teams could work on their team work, and medics could practice their first aide, healers would focus their force energies on the injuried hurt during the war games. There was plenty of work for everyone.

The real vs the set up. She exhaled and looked over to one team already was working

size0.jpg
As those who wanted to be trained came in Rianna, [member="Briika Detta"], and perhaps [member="Anastasia Rade"] would be along to help filter everyone around. It was a volunteer basis.

In case of real problems the emergency rooms at the Medical Center were on stand by, the shuttle teams were waiting to take off and land here in the field.

She shook her head, and the games began.

[member="Arumi Zy"] | [member="Basaba Willamina"] | [member="Taenor Arrocco"] | [member="Catherine Colburn"] | [member="Kad Tor"] | [member="Norjung Ordo "]​

Norjung Ordo

N
[member="Rianna Ar'klim"]

The warrior was to fake a heavy duty concussion, laying knocked out on the floor unresponsive, would the team figure out his injury? Would they be able to save him , and guide him out of the field successfully? These were the vod that would be saving his life on the battle field, and while Norjung looked forward to going to manda. He wanted to make his mark on the universe first, these fellow brethern of the mandode, would help him achieve this through survival.The Shorrak was more then willing to take time out of his schedule in order to help train them. He wondered how they would react, the mountain of a man weighed a lot, almost all of it muscle, making him weigh even more, added with his beskaram,it would be a challenge to whoever took this scenario.

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika was excited to be back in the thick of things as the seasoned combat medic had taken time away to grieve the loss of her infant son and come to terms that her riduur, [member="Kable Detta"], was unaccounted for after the recent events of the galaxy. The Mando'ad never gave up hope he'd return to her and their little girl, Mesh'la, but time was passing by and reality was starting to set in. Briika's time away had not been in vane though as the baar'ur had started MandalMedical's outreach program in the northern territories where she lived in Enceri near her buire once again.

After downing the last of her caf, Briika donned her silver-colored buy'ce, then slipped on the medkit she always carried into battle. It was war-tested, starting with the Invasion of Eriadu. "This should be fun, and a good test of our current medical personnel and protocols," she nodded to [member="Rianna Ar'klim"].

Ana enjoyed helping other which was probably why she had learned how to be a battle medic. Learning to stitch people back together also gave her something to do with her hands when she was cooking. She had found that the busier she kept herself the better chance she had of keeping her day terrors at bay and being semi-normal. It had helped her a lot and something even now she enjoyed. Beyond this the young woman had learned force healing for when there was no time to do it the other way along with the other skills that were close by it such as detect disease.

Her love was off on some solo mission which was perfect as she had been wanting to go to this training. If he had been around, she probably would have dragged him to this event just for the experience. If he came back early, Ana had invited him to join her but she wouldn’t blame him for just crashing on the Ranger. It was not only so that she could keep her skills sharp but so that she could help other Vode learn even just the basics of healing. “It will also be nice to see what others may already know. We may have some surprise medics out there.” She smiled as she took another sip of her caf she waited for others to arrive.

[member="Norjung Ordo "][member="Briika Detta"] [member="Rianna Ar'klim"]

Why was he here again... Oh yeah, because [member="Briika Detta"] had voluntold him. Truth be told Kad was fine with it. The twins would be with their mother, and he would be away from the craziness that two young twin boys could bring. They were spitfires, both of them, just like their mother. Kad was just waiting his turn in all of this, and just smiled as he listened to the hustle around him. This was to help the healers be better at what they did, and with the drums of war beating again, the battle medics needed to be ready. Hopefully Kad's little secret stayed just that. He didn't need any training in the healing arts of the force and be taken off the battle lines.

"I don't know... I'm just looking forward to the fact that a bunch of exceptional Mando'ade, who happen to be of the female variety, are going to have their hands all over me," Kad teased, knowing if Ral were here she'd smack him hard. "Whatever is needed I'm here, and totally kidding..."

Kad knew he'd earned the Briika glare without even having to check.

[member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Briika Detta"] [member="Norjung Ordo "][member="Rianna Ar'klim"]

[SIZE=12pt]Well now this was shaping up quite nicely there was report of a warrior down Rianna would go and see to [member="Norjung Ordo "]. She looked over as [member="Briika Detta"] come on scene, “I agree this should be fun something we’ve not done before.” Rianna looked around, and then [member="Anastasia Rade"] was on site. “Ok so far we have us and how many wounded, and staff for training?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She craned her neck around, “The teams area ready to leave the roof of the medical center and go for a run to the outer edge of the city to bring in their first victim”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rianna looked when [member="Kad Tor"] came over, “Well now I think you would make a good practice for him” she smiled, “bandages, all the medics need to learn how to do a proper bandage they could use you, or we could just draft you as a medic and you can learn how to do the bandaging.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rianna laughed she was still sore and it was not a known fact that she had two children waiting for her. “Or we can all go over and see Norjung and his injuries…so what would you like to do?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She looked at the group and waited.[/SIZE]

Norjung Ordo

N
[member="Rianna Ar'klim"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Still faking his injuries, the mandalorian waited, part of him was trying to stay in character at the scene he was in. His body lay near a prefabricated wreckage of what seemed to be an old model speeder, the ones used during the legendary battle of Endor. The warrior was only trained to fight as a blades men, and a pilot if needed, he was not like many engineers, or the educated bunch. Which for his profession , and way of life, was not a requirement, thank the stars for that. His body lay flat on his back , as if he had crashed, and fallen off the vehicle with his head impacting a nearby boulder. The pre-made fire was lit, to show that this was a recent turn of events, this would be a dastardly concussion,one that would need weeks of rest , even with the advanced equipment of today.

Briika Munin

Briika smacked [member="Kad Tor"]'s armored shoulder plate hard with her gloved hand as she came up next to him. "I heard that, Kad'ika, but your secret is safe with me… " his older sister quipped, which meant the younger Tor sibling owed her one.

"I think ner vod here should learn how to be a baar'ur today… Force knows I've bandaged him up way too many times for my taste. It's his turn. Maybe he can learn how to use his untrained Force powers to heal with?" she nodded to the others, again voluntolding Kad as a little shove directed him in the direction of the downed verd near the wrecked speeder.

[member="Norjung Ordo "][member="Rianna Ar'klim"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

[member="Norjung Ordo "] [member="Briika Detta"]

"Well then let us keep moving" Rianna was headed to where Norjung was reported as laying. She could not help but feel a bit tired and with life trying to fuel itself back into the veins of Rianna.

Rianna knew that in order to feel good she had to be helping people had to feel useful and this exercise would help her to feel of some use, some..benefit. She looked at Briika and Kad she felt for Briika the sadness that radiated through her aura and Kad who wanted only to help her. That is what family is for, "So Kad maybe you can bandage Norjung"

She smiled adding to Briika's teasing.

Now Kad was confused was he practice, or was he healer. [member="Briika Detta"] just outed him as a force user, and if he could learn well, he should. Still, Kad was uncertain of his skill and opted to be a practice dummy unless told otherwise. He looks to the one in charge and just asked again.

"Who am I supposed to go play dummy for?"

Winky now he was supposed to bandage someone. Oh well. He grabbed the bandaged and wrapped the wound. He'd been taught how to do quick field stuff, so that's what he did.

"This look okay?"

Force help him he was trying.

Briika Munin

[member="Kad Tor"] was definitely not into doing this. His mood as of late had been off, and for good reason. Briika's vod'ika was perplexed about his situation with his riduur, and it was starting to get the best of the goran. She though couldn't blame him one bit as Bree was in a similar situation with her own riduurok.

"Your bandage is well done. Kad'ika, though next time do remember your ABC's and C-spine precautions. Once any life-threatening injuries are ruled out, then begin the rest of your treatment of the wounds," Bree nodded, then pulled out the med scanner from her med kit. "Though being Force-sensitive, you could probably just sense what the patient's injuries are. For me, I have to use critical thinking skills and my handy gadget here."

Briika put the scanner back in the med kit she wore, then looked to the others. "The patient now will have to be monitored for a concussion and/or any further complications of his head injury… which would be what?"

[member="Rianna Ar'klim"] [member="Norjung Ordo "][member="Anastasia Rade"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom