Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heading the Coliseum's Call (Open to All)

The one that appeared to be Shaak Ti charged at Clarisse, her shadowsaber ready to strike. Clarisse's mind still raced to find an answer, and her vision was still hazy, why was any of this happening? How was any of this happening? Alas she realized she had little time to think, the threat drawing nearer and nearer. With a light like a comet, she set ablaze her own lightsaber, handled in her familiar reverse-grip, standing ready in the face of danger. Her blade came across with her opponents, the thrumming sound growing louder with the continuous contact. So these things were as solid as they were? She withdrew her saber from the clash in recoil of her opponents strike, offensive was not her forte, or something she'd ever learned properly. She met her own lightsaber with Shaak Ti's again, defending herself as best she could from incoming strikes. This was not something she liked, if it continued like this, she'd be killed and she knew it.

As a healer she was trained defensively, and taught never to take the life of another. Even though she knew these were not people, she still didn't really know how to go on the offensive. If she made it through this and was put against blaster fire, that would be her time to shine. With the relentless assault from Shaak Ti, she wasn't seeing herself making it that far. She blocked the incoming attacks thoroughly, her blade coming in contact with the enemies multiple times and in quick succession. Her stamina was wearing thin, and eerily enough it was like her shadow enemy could see it, and attacked more ferociously than before, like she knew that this would be her chance to go in for the kill.

Her defense faltered, her lightsaber slipping from her hand and skidding across the dirt. She looked to her enemy who raised her lightsaber for a strike.

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

It was definitely unlike her, but she had her reasons. With a crack of red on black, Morgana was in front of Clarisse, her two lightsabers in lock with the shadows. "Don't read to far into this Priestess, we might need your abilities later on..." With a growl she pushed back on the opponents lightsaber. Using the recoil as an opportunity she lunged forwards with her main hand, stabbing through the gut of Shaak Ti. The shadow paused where it was. "You are nothing like Shaak Ti, she was much more powerful than you, pathetic, I guess it's true you are just a shadow of what she was..." She took a moment to laugh at her own joke, then slashed her other saber in an arc, cutting the thing in half. The things burst into darkness and disappeared.

Not bothering to look back at Clarisse, she went on to fight her next opponent. Anakin Skywalker. She connected her sabers with his, the thrum like music to her ears. "Ahh, it's been so long since I got to kick your but in a duel Skywalker, please shadow at least make it somewhat similar..." It was as if these shadows were experiencing anger, because it fought back mercilessly. Morgana laughed at the attempt, parrying every slash and thrust it had to offer, and effortlessly was saying the least.

"I know this magic... This is something I've never experienced first-hand, but have read about in ancient texts..." She turned on the offensive, striking so fluently and violently that the shadow used all of it's ability trying to block, even then barely doing so. "Everyone do not feel intimidated, this magic can only replicate half of the original being's power." With a fell swipe she brought her blades in a scissor move across it's neck, effectively lobbing the things "head" off. It exploded into shadow upon hitting the ground, and it's body soon after.

[member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

This was something Sheyh actually enjoyed, action. He withdrew his lightsaber, the blue light setting the area he stood in aglow in blue light. He read in ancient texts about the famous Mirialan, Luminara Undulli, and recognized her silhouette immediately. Naturally, he provoked her. He slashed at her swiftly, but was met with a quick parry. His excitement raised the more their lightsabers clashed. To him, there was no experience more exhilarating than fighting someone so iconic to his species. "Man this is so damn cool!" His grin seemed to only grow. He spin, bringing his lightsaber across powerfully. The enemy's saber extinguished completely, breaking away from her hand in a miniature explosion of darkness.

The enemy wasted no time however, in blasting him on his back with the outstretch of her palm. His head hit the ground, and his vision wobbled in and out. "These things have force powers?" He muttered. He quickly got up, his opponent approaching, her lightsaber in hand once more. "Okay, looks like I'll have to fight force with force..." That was something Sheyh was not entirely confident in. Using the force did NOT come naturally to him, and there was no in between when guessing that either a blast hard enough to tear apart a tree, or not even potent enough to push a feather, would erupt.

Never the less he drew in his breath and concentrated the power he could muster into his extended palm. The shadow woman got closer, ready to kill. He drew in more energy, putting all of his focus into the force, calling on it for help. With a yell, he pushed his hand forwards. Not seeing the effect at first, he looked around frantically for the enemy, fearing she would jump out and gut him. If it weren't for the remnants of shadow falling from it's former position, Sheyh wouldn't have known that the blast ripped her apart. He breathed out ecstatically, "Oh my god I did it..."

[member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"]

Half of the original beings power, thought Ghorua, stepping back a bit as Mace stepped forward. Apparently Morgana had battled these guys before, which made this a bit more creepy. As Mace was about to go for the kill with a slash across the Herglic's neck, Ghorua used his secret weapon. Whipping the Spinster down, the massive Herglic used his strength to squeeze the handle.

The Fish's weapon suddenly became quite different. The barrels elongated, and split apart, revealing a stun baton, crackling to life. The handle mechanically turned in, and the body of the weapon re-figured itself thinner. The Spinster, now in stun baton mode, spun out in front of Ghorua, and smacked the shadow-man in the chest. The electrical charges seemed to disable the shade for a moment, and a moment was all Ghorua needed. Taking a grenade from his bandolier, he held it in his fist, and activated it. Plunging his hand into the shadow's chest where he had stunned it, he felt the black give way to his hand. Letting go of the thermal detonator, Ghorua stepped back a foot.

The shadow began to regain control of it's body, and tried to get the detonator out of itself. As much as it tried, the ball of death was now firmly inside Mace's abdomen. With a wail, the detonator exploded inside his stomach, shadow and fire dissipating in it's wake.

Ghorua was glad until he saw the shadow standing behind the remains of Mace, the "Plo Koon". Ghorua didn't know who these guys were, but he didn't like them. They were terrifying, and weren't reserved about turning him into whale mincemeat.

[member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"]

Morgana could taste the fear from everyone in the arena, and it was sweet. She watched Ghorua kill Mace Windu, someone who she never would have dared battle for real. Plo Koon seemed to be making acquaintance with Ghorua nicely, and she found herself laughing slightly. "Now Ghorua, I've never actually met Plo Koon, his own troops killed him before I could, he may be unpredictable, I heard he was the one who created Electric Judgement, be weary." She ran over to Ghorua's side and readied her sabers at the oncoming threat.

"Do you mind if I help take this one down?" Her voice although sincere was somewhat like mockery, a disposition she sadly couldn't treat. Morgana looked over at the puny Jedi fighting in all different areas, then locked her stare on Sheyh. She knew him very well, but he didn't know her at all, not yet at least. He was capable in a fight, very capable actually, enough to take her on. She broke her stare and turned back towards Plo Koon.

Speaking out loud to Ghorua she told him, "I could let you take him by yourself but that would be no fun for me..." Morgana laughed in delite, she had never experienced something so exillerating in such a long time. "Are you ready to deep fry this squid?"

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"]

"Why, of course, Morgana." Ghorua smiled as he pressed a lever on the Spinster, the stun baton reverting back into a Rotary Blaster Cannon. Turning it on the Plo shadow, he let the barrels roar into action. What came next was... beautiful.

Like a steady stream of death, the red bolts from Ghorua's cannon peppered the shade in a hail of crimson fire. Try as he might, the shadow Jedi couldn't ever hope to block so much destruction. The two companion's immediate surroundings were bathed in light as the Plo shadow was struck multiple times by blaster fire. The Kel Dor's style was elegant, but not quick enough to deflect the pure volume of what was shot at him. The shade leaked black ink from the multiple woulds, but stayed up, shakily.

Ghorua bellowed over the din of his blaster to Morgana. "Finish him off, I'll help the little Jedi!" Smiling under his helmet, certain that the mind-witch could deal with the weakened shadow, he turned his instrument of chaos on whatever shades he could see left. It looked like his companions were turning the battle to their advantage. Ghorua sent a silent challenge to the black obelisk. That all you got, Mr. Pillar?

[member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"]

The voice that was now deep with in her mind only push farther into it as if looking for something that was hidden deep with in. It only brought her to her childhood and things that she face there with her twin brother beside her at this very moment could help but scream out in pain not fear.

"ARRRRRrrr GET OUT" as if she was talking to the air was she really talking to the air as her saber went up once more blinding striking at what every was causing her so much pain from with it. Only getting a cold laugh back from it. Falling down to one need as if to do battle better or was it draining something from her. Once again the symbols was upon her skin. This time glowing a red color as if to make sure that they would leave their mark in her skin.

Now something else happen that came from deep with in, as if once it had started to a waken it came out more as if made its way to the what had taken up inside of her mind. The battle was coming wanting to help those around her battle what seem to be those of old strong force users. Finding herself pushing harder now as sweat came off her brow.

Until she open her eyes with her dark pool of her eyes flashing purple had she found what had been keep cage deep inside of her. Looking their way as seeing them finish one of the last standing one off. [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] . You could left me something to cut down to pieces.

[member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Clarisse Silver"]

The dazed shadow Jedi was more than easy to finish off. With a quick spin and an arc of her blades the thing was nothing more than strips within moments. She breathed out a sigh of relief, "This feels so good..." She turned over to the last shadow left, the one she knew to be Kit Fisto. "Well looks like there's only one left... Who wants to kill him before I do?" She laughed even as it had it's lightsaber drawn and ready for combat.

"Ghorua? Frey? Sheyh?" She practically mocked the shadow. Something still tugged on her mind. It was true she read of these magics, but she never read of them being so... Sentient. Of course there was summoning magics to get things to fight for you, but she had never seen them act so... Human. Even looking at the way the only remaining shadow reacted to being out-numbered, it was like he was scared, and like he had accepted his death. How strange.

"I've had enough waiting, I'll kill him." Sheathing her secondary saber, she extended her off-hand. Within a second forks of lighting blasted out of the tips of her fingers, the sound of static filling her ears. The electricity cracked against the shadow, and with moments of extra contact, the thing burst into a million tiny specs.

Morgana shrugged, "What's next?"

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Clarisse Silver"]

Clarisse thought she had finally regained her composure, until the voices started to speak again

"So you can fight one on one,
but how will you fair in a battle where you are overwhelmed?
You must fight for your lives,
you will be greatly outnumbered,
such is your next task."
She just listened to the voices, she had already calmed down, there was no need to panic. Oddly enough, a couple of those words reassured Clarisse in the upcoming battle. They will be outnumbered, that was exactly her specialty. Clarisse retrieved her lightsaber from the ground and held it in position, igniting it. The row of letters on the Obelisk dimmed, and the next row lit up brightly.

Almost like rain, small specs of shadow rained down from the sky, spilling onto the dirt. Wherever they landed things sprouted, humanoids, wielding blasters. They were made out of the same shadow as the other beings, but she recognized them as clones, but of the old republic. When the black rain came to a close Clarisse quickly scanned over the newly formed crowd, there was at least fifty if not more of them.

Even she, being highly proficient in deflecting blaster fire, saw no positive outcome to this, there were way too many in numbers, and together they would be overwhelmed. "Okay everyone I need you to gather in a tight clump, if we condense then we can have a tighter defensive formation against any incoming projectiles." Clarisse backed up until she was pressed up against the Obelisk, making sure she was in correct defense position.

Like they had only just notice they were the enemies, they began to fire. It was a tough maneuver but she made it work, deflecting any bolt that came near her. She only hoped that everyone else would catch on and do the same...

[member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

Ghorua clenched his fist, and kept the Spinster at the ready. Was the shadow Jedi not enough? No, apparently they were supposed to fight an army. Hearing the Chiss call out to get together, the Herglic agreed. Better to be an island in a sea of soldiers than a few specks in an ocean.

Backing up to the obelisk, Ghorua let the blaster cannon rev up again, and the Spinster let the red blaster bolts flood flow. Many shadow men imploded in on themselves as Ghorua shot them, so that most never got the chance to fire at the Herglic. He couldn't keep up the sustained fire, however. The Spinster began to overheat, the cannon moving slower and slower. With a growl, Ghorua ducked under some shots headed his way, and reattached his cannon to his back, in favor of his two pistols. He let them loose on the enemy, vaporizing more. Another second, and Ghorua was getting shot at again. This time, a dark blaster bolt scorched his shoulderplate, the black laser not quite reaching his skin. With a growl, the Herglic gunned down the perpentrator, and continued on.

[member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

TI immediately began to curse at the top of his lungs as the many shadowy figures emerged from the darkness of the coliseum. He proceeded to fire at the Shadowy figures many of them deflecting his shots back at him with their sabers. "Are, you kidding me?! Were fighting Jedi?! My training did not prepare me for this crap!" he said as he continued to fire at them to no avail as many of his shots were simply reflected back in his direction. While many of the Jedi dispersed to fight the others one Jedi began to run towards the Pilot. The Jedi was once known as "Kit Fisto" of course he only knows the Jedi from the look of him. He recognized his octopus like head from the teachings he was given from his old school back on Coruscant. "Heh, easy there Jedi" he said backing away from him slightly before throwing a flash grenade at him causing the area around him to brighten giving TI a chance to escape away from Fisto

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom