Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heading the Coliseum's Call (Open to All)

*Heeding

Objective: ???

Clarisse woke up with a start. She gasped for air, not knowing what was happening or where she was at all. Small rocks dug into her back through her cloak, and dust filled the air near the ground. She stood up as quickly as she could, stumbling over herself as she did so. It took her a moment to register her surroundings. Unconscious on the ground scattered across the place were other people, people that she didn't take the time to intricately analyse. She turned multiple times, looking up at the giant bleachers made of stone that were erected around the clearing they were in. What was going on?

The place seemed like a desert, but like any desert, they all looked the same. The sun raged down on her, sweat trickling down her brow, also limiting the amount of proper air entering her lungs. One thing set her off the most, aside from the fact that she woke up in the middle of a giant coliseum with other bodies scattered around her, it was the fact that there seemed to be no one in the audience. Other things came to mind, like how she got there, if she remembered anything, why there were other people, and so forth. Nobody had woken up yet, and her panic only grew. There wasn't any notable way out either.

The last thing she remembered was being at the temple practicing, then like she only blinked she woke up on the hard ground. Something brought them here, and the only thing Clarisse could do was wait.

[member="Clarisse Silver"]

The last thing she knew that she was going with one of the Silver orders padawn like her. Even those she had been in training for years, it was still with out a Master. Even so it had took some talking into with her brother to not let her mother know. He at less owe her this one time. Beside he told him that they wasn't going to far. Even so as she felt herself blink awake.

Or was she even awake it had to be a dream right. Even so has she blink herself a wake finding herself unable to see much of anything for the sun was blinding those dark eyes of hers.

"Where are we?" , even that took some force to get out. Coming to find that she ache all over her body.

[member="Freyia Whitelight"]

Her breathing slowed slightly when she heard a voice, and she darted around to look for the source. She finally matched it to one of the bodies that was on the ground, and thanked the force that meant they were alive. She let the woman stand before she decided to introduce herself.

"Clarisse Silver, do you have any idea what we're doing here?" Clarisse asked, equal parts concerned and panicked. She looked around quickly at the still corpses laid out around the place, and watched them carefully to see if they would get up before turning back to Freyia.

"There doesn't seem to be any exit, or people here besides us, so what brought us here? How come I don't remember?" Clarisse rambled, waiting for a response.

She only just realized that the poor girl would be just as freaked out as her, and maybe yelling things in her face about not knowing where they were wouldn't help. So she stopped, still looking at the girl, then switching her view occasionally to the people around her.

Ghorua the Fish was extremely confused. The Bounty Hunter covered his eyes with one large hand, trying to block out the light. Rubbing his head, he stood up, big feet making the rocks around his feet quake and jump. Am I drunk? No... I was buying new weapons.

The extremely large Herglic looked around, noticing the people around him. A couple of smaller girls were talking in hushed tones. "Excuse me," he growled deeply, his bass voice vibrating into the ground. "I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it." He wore a surprised and slightly scared expression as he looked around, seeing the arena they had found themselves in. Was this some cruel joke?

Ghorua took inventory. His blaster cannon, the Spinster, rested on his back. Two pistols were latched safely to his sides, and his vibroknife was hidden safely in his boot. He wore his full set of Koodan-Class armor, minus the helmet. On a bandolier around his body, a few assorted grenades hung, gleaming like little balls of death. At least he was armed for... Whatever this is.

[member="Clarisse Silver"]
[member="Freyia Whitelight"]

Before answering the newly awoken Herglic she examined the arena once more, it was at least the size of two foot ball fields squashed together. "I have no idea where we are, or why, but we're stuck, there's no way out I fear, I'm Clarisse, what do you go by?" She'd at least learned one thing before abandoning the Jedi Order, and that was to remain calm. She didn't feel like panicking any one who just woke up, nor did this new comer look like the type any one would like to panic...

She was just a healer, why was she here? If the intentions were aggressive she couldn't recall causing any harm to anyone that would bring this upon her? She glanced over at the girl that still looked around, scared and confused. Not they they all weren't. She looked back to the fish and waited for a response, he didn't look like any Jedi or Sith she'd seen, and she knew practically all of them. Although she did recognize a few other bodies laying around...

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

The sharp intake of air was enough to hurt his lungs on the way in. His eyes jolted open, bloodshot from dryness, and his throat threatened to bleed from the same reason. Or at least that's what he felt like, he was sort of known for exaggerating. He sprung to his feet, weary of his surroundings, and quickly took it in. He was in some sort of coliseum, there were others, some weren't awake and others were gathered in a small group a few feet away.

He made his way close to them, and he only recognized one. "Why are we here? What happened? Rogue-Jedi Clarisse Silver, what is your business?" He supposed it was his Jedi authority kicking in, but for some reason he got the idea that he held no authority wherever they were. He discovered eventually that there wasn't any notable exit to this place, and that none of them had any recollection of the trip here. He knew he was trained to stay calm, but how were you supposed to do that when you were kidnapped and didn't even know how? He shook his head, and waited for something to happen.

[member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"]

There were many things Morgana hated, but this one took the cake. Waking up gasping for air in the middle of a coliseum wasn't particularly something she enjoyed. She stood up as quickly as possible while scanning her surroundings. Immediately she noticed the bodies that were scattered, and the small group of people that were gathered. Of course her first instinct would have been to kill them all, but after re-scanning the people, she only wanted to kill three. She knew three of them, but one that she knew was what one might consider a friend. The other three were probably next on her "Drain the life out of people" list. "Ghorua!" She mused. "How wonderful it is to see you... Clarisse... You aren't dead yet? And Sheyh? I suppose you haven't found it?" She stalked around the group, grinning from ear to ear, not even paying any attention to the scenario she had been thrown into, so to speak.

Clarisse and her already had their fair share of encounters, Morgana and Ghorua got along quite well, and Sheyh... Well Sheyh wouldn't know her yet. But she knew him. She came in uncomfortably close to Freyia, whispering in her ear, "And what might your name be? Hmm?"

[member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

Now as if other rose from the same grave as she had from the rocky ground. Just what had brought them all her together. Something inside of her stried a bit for her to be careful. Could it be her mother voice or something other that was deep inside of her awaken to this unknown situation at hand. Even as the very large looking fish man spoke she didn't not until the one that she know as Charisse spoke once again.

Closing her eyes only to find a voice so near her ear that she had to open her eyes to find a dark looking lady. Making away more of a look of innocent feeled her eyes once more. "Its, Frey, " for now she wouldn't be forth coming with her full name or who she was or where she comes from the only that knew who she really was stood close by to as her eyes shot to [member="Clarisse Silver"].

As everyone speaking at once she wanted to know why they all been brought to this place seeming that the others knew of each other. Meaning she wasn't one to know how to judge all these ones that stood before her. Could these ones be trusted knowing little of how the galaxy work. Being naive in some ways her mother keep her on Voss away from the galaxy and the coldness it has to offer. She heard the story of those that would go off to battle the darkness.

"All I know is I want to find a way out of her and back home." that how she left it as the only one she knew she look toward her more then anything.

[member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

"Morgana! A pleasure seeing you again. I wish we could have met up under less... weird circumstances." The Herglic bowed cordially, and looked to the rest of the group. "You all can call me Ghorua the Fish." The large Bounty Hunter looked between them all, dark eyes searching for any sign of threat.

He glanced at Frey, smiling oily. "I think we all want to go home, little one, but I see no exit. We're here for a reason, I just don't know what. Yet." Looking to the mind-witch again, he said, "Morgana, is this some illusion? Some spell? Anything?"

Ghorua turned around in a full circle, his booted feet making large indentations in the sand. They appeared to be in the middle of a coliseum, with empty stands around them. Something about the setting gave Ghorua the chills. The Herglic's smile never faltered, but the grin didn't reach his eyes.

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Clarisse Silver"]

She looked at Ghorua for a moment, "I cannot sense anything prominent, but there is definitely something strange here, a barrier of some sort, I cannot pin point it though." She thought about how grateful she was that Ghorua could be here with her, it was unsettling that even she, a witch with over 800 years of experience, could not grasp the possible magics that were placed. There was one thing she could identify however, and it worried her to announce.

She spit it out, "There is definitely magic in play, but it is not on the place we are in... I believe it is on us..." She could tell that the Jedi were trying their best not to worry anyone, especially the girl Frey. Never the less she almost found it joyful to make the girl scared, it was something Morgana almost fed on, fear... "I may be able to access the magics in play, but I would require assistance, and I sincerely will not have the assistance from Jedi, they're lucky I do not kill them this instant, this much you know to be correct, right Ghorua?"

She glanced at the shocked faces of Sheyh and Frey, but noticed the unchanging, unimpressed expression that lingered on the young Chiss Priestess. Like she wasn't the least bit scared of her. That bothered her.

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Clarisse Silver"]

Clarisse nodded at Freyia who kept looking to her for support. She took an ear to what Darth Songburner had to so, and nothing more, the garbage that came from her mouth was nothing more than just that. "Well whatever magics there are, you best find them, we don't have all day, we'll die of starvation sooner than you get your petty magic to work... You might think twice before you partake in emotional assault on others as well." Clarisse was almost satisfied by the sneer she was returned with.

She looked at the Herglic, who she'd learned was named Ghorua, and searched him for an answer, "So Ghorua, you're friends with this Witch? You know she's a Sith and has killed many?" The thought of taking another's life had rang so foul to her for so long, that even after she had forsaken her own beliefs, she failed to remember her own actions sometimes. Her memories flooded her head, it wasn't her fault, she had to keep telling herself. She swore to protect the lives of others, and she would do so no matter what.

She placed a hand kindly on Freyia's back, hoping she could calm her somewhat. With her other hand she felt down at her waist for her lightsaber, and was relieved when she found it was still there. How come their weapons were not stripped of them? Who ever took them here was cruel, and also someone who Clarisse would not want to mess with.

[member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

The Herglic looked down at Clarisse, thinking about her words. "Jedi, I assume? Naivety is every young Jedi's weakness, it seems. Some of us have to do bad things to survive, kid." Ghorua took another cursory glance around the coliseum. Something was going to happen. He could almost feel the tension brewing. Perhaps it was the infighting between them, or perhaps it was something else.

Glancing back to Morgana, he sighed. "Hauum. We all have to do things we would rather not, and I think this is one of those moments." Looking to the rest of them, the Herglic smiled. "We all have to cooperate. I don't know what's going on, I just know I don't like it. If you Jedi can swallow your pride, than you can help the only person that knows anything about what's going on. Because I karking don't." Ghorua stared down at them, his smile ever present, but a calm fury in his eyes. He was a Guild Hunter, he knew about putting aside differences for a job. As much as he respected Morgana, he knew that their only chance at escape was for them to work together. Ghorua wasn't afraid to make them either. These weren't the first Jedi he'd encountered.

[member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

Ghorua had to be the only person she'd encountered that would take her side over a Jedi, and for that she was thankful. She glanced at the young Chiss Jedi who looked taken aback, and grinned slightly. "However, Priestess, I do believe you have the most... Potent force abilities here... I could use your assistance, should you wish to get away from this place while everyone is still alive." She gestured for Clarisse to sit down with her. She crossed her legs on the ground, and waited for the Chiss to do the same. Waiting for her argumentative approval, she took her hands in hers and closed her eyes.

"Luna dea Nox inpertire coram me semper mihi Daedalus circumspectionem detrusum silvarum mole exerce uigens congruat relati sunt , rumpere claustra nostra obstruat metas adiuva nos ab huius aeternitate carcere liberari"
Morgana's words echoed outwards and across the coliseum, like a thousand tormented spirits were calling out at once. Pain, and yet praise, could be felt as the words were chanted out, a pray of some sort. From where their hands were connected, a black ink seeped from between their palms. It dripped out of their hands onto the ground, in endless amounts, but every drop that landed, disappeared as soon as it formed.She repeated the same chant over and over, the ground under they're feet beginning to tremor. Or maybe it wasn't the ground, maybe it was theire bodies reacting.

From beneath them the ground began turning into void for every second the chant ran through, expanding outwards, attempting to fill the area. Morgana chanted louder, backing every words spoken with power. In a scream flooded to the brim with negative emotions, she broke the link with the Chiss Jedi, a black spark connecting the two as it broke.

She huffed, her eyes clouded with blackness, "There is something wrong... The magic, it's too strong."

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

Pain unlike anything she'd ever felt erupted through Clarisse's body when the connection broke. That was what it was like... To be a Sith, to fall to the darkness... It was painful... The coliseum turned quickly from light to dark, clouds filling the sky and covering the sun, until there was nothing left in the sky to illuminate the area. What was going on? There was nothing she knew of in the entire galaxy with magics like this.

She lit the area around her with the ignition of her lightsaber. It was only a second before she was knocked off of her feet, the ground rumbling underneath her. The earthen terrain split and trembled, a rough and solid pillar, made of some type of stone, erecting in the center of the coliseum. There were symbols inscribed in glowing letters all over the thing, in a language she had never seen at all. Everything was messed up, she didn't know what was going on, how she got there, why she was chosen, or anything else at all. The area around was thick with black fog, and with her lightsaber only able to illuminate a small area around her, she was unable to find anyone else. The only thing she could see was the faint shimmer of the proud column in the darkness.

"Hello?!" She called out, panic started to grip her, her calm unfurling at a rapid pace.

[member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

TI began to wake to the sounds of people talking and sand constantly flying into his face. The Imperial Pilot proceeded to cough as he slowly rose up from the sandy floor. Dusting his black pilot suit off in the process attempting to get sand out of the suit and boots. "Ugh, great fall asleep on patrol one time and the Order goes insane!" he said grumbling to himself slightly before noticing a large group of people talking to one another. The Pilot proceeded to slowly walk over to the group of people his hand on his blaster in case they turned out to be unfriendly. The sound of his gear on him echoed through out the empty coliseum with each step he took until he finally stopped dead in his tracks no more than a few feet away from the group. He looked at them with curiosity eventually noticing that one of them looked similar to Grand Admiral Thrawn. Of course he is sure that they are not related besides their race. He also noticed many other people some creepy some not either way he still had to keep his guard up.

"Uh, hey...you guys know what's going on?" he said with his hand still on his blaster

Feeling of [member="Clarisse Silver"] hand upon her back was very much a much needed. In her eyes of dark pool of innoncent came the hissing of this Witch of young naive jedi. Couldn't help it but to stare back at her. If only for a moment as she listen more to what was taking place around them. After seeing Clarisse set down in front of the Witch to do something about their situation. It was then a very strange words flowed from [member="Morgana Belcourt"] mouth causing the place to darken.

Wanting more then anything to speak up telling something wasn't right that wasn't a good idea. As the the witch hit upon earlier fear did have it grasp on her tightly. Trying hard to remember the training with her mother. Her mother Maya she wished she was here she would know what to do. So calm as she was in everything situation never showed any emotion, saw the good in every situation.

Coming with out time, blind she was to the others, but there was whispers that she hadn't heard before where they coming from those strange markings on the stones themselves. "Clarisse, Clarisse," then the whisper started to come into into her mind. Panic set in only this time as the storm she knew she need a strong deep root to be able to control what was happening. Just like her mother teaching, she had learnt so long ago. It came with in her stronger then every before, just the thought of her mother was enough to push her. That moment there came a beacon that shine with in her as it started to come out of her like that of her mothers cage warrior.

As if the very storm begin to react to her as if all its power was coming down upon her she pushed back hard with her own force now holding out both of her hands. As it got stronger around her feeling it pull at her on all sides.

Feeling the powers to be very old, so old that it had to be embed into the place itself. Even so she started to make a wider circle seeing first the big fish. [member="Ghorua the Fish"]. Pushing harder now as she started to in circle them both then coming to see a foot of Clarisse then the others that had been not fair away.

The question was how long could she hold out with the powers with in what she was doing, still the wind whipped at her ears. Then came the stinging on her arms as some of the markings came to rest on her upper arms. Wanting to scream but keeping the pain from coming out of her lips.

[member="Sheyh Kehl"] [member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="TI-1027"]

Ghorua had looked down approvingly as the Jedi and Sith sat together. Then, he had looked up, startled, when the sun was blotted out, and the pyre erupted from the ground. Pulling his Rotary Blaster Cannon off his back, he prepared himself for the worst. He wasn't prepared for the fog, however.

The dark mist swirled around the big Herglic. Looking to the others for reassurance, he only found black fog. Something about the fog unsettled him. Barely audible whispers penetrated the darkness, swirling around in his mind. He was about to call out when the fog dissipated around him, pushed back by Frey. He looked to her to say thanks, and noticed her pain.

Jogging over, the Spinster still at the ready, he kneeled down to her level. "Don't bottle the pain, kid, it will only make it worse. Let it out. If you try to keep it inside, it will only stay there longer. You're doing great. Just let it out, and stay strong." Ghorua knew a lot about pain. Pretending it wasn't there would only make it worse. The Herglic knew that they would all need to be in good health for whatever was to come. "Don't fight it, but don't fall to it. Pain is natural, it's good, just let it happen."

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] @TI-1027 @Clarisse Silver [member="Morgana Belcourt"]

Suddenly, like a relief from Freyia, the fog disappeared completely, the sun still covered however. With the light of her saber she could see the others, just as panicked as herself. She made her way close to them, illuminating the area close to them. The whispers in the night were still ever present, and that sent a shiver down her spine. "This Obelisk, this language, it's unlike anything I've ever seen..." With a shock, it wasn't the others who responded at all, but the whispers carried on the wind.

"Welcome to the Coliseum... You have heeded it's call travelers... You will face many challenges... Death may come to some of you, some will survive... For the present time, that will be your only mission... To live!"

The voices came from every where at once, not from a single location. The glowing symbols on the Obelisk went dim, the first row of letters glowing brighter, like they'd stolen the light from the others. "Who are you?! Why are we here!?" Clarisse yelled out, demanding an answer. The voices laughed, like a child playing a game.

"We did not bring you here, you came here on your own free will! You have heeded the Coliseum's call!"

"Morgana! Can you translate this writing? What does it mean?" Clarisse asked.

Luckily she agreed, then read out loud the translation:

"Hundreds of years ago, the republic fell,
on this day with you in this place,
you will all feel the pain those lost felt,
fight them off, the pain and misery,
and you will proceed."
The words didn't make any sense...That was until just that happened. The black fog reformed, but in patches, condensed together into small orbs, the screams of pain erupting through the newly chilled air. The black orbs expanded once more, taking the shape of people, texture and features blotted out with blackness. The figures spoke separately, but all in the same voice, the voices of millions in pain.

"Shaak Ti"
"Luminara Undulli"
"Mace Windu"
"Kit Fisto"
"Plo Koon"
"Anakin Skywalker"

The names were familiar to, she was sure, all of them. But they didn't make sense, none of it made any sense. Her mind spun in circles, her vision beginning to blur, her lungs stretching in and out. Fear was gripping her, nothing made sense at all, what was going on, what did those names mean? She fell onto her knees. Why was she reacting like this, she just couldn't control her body. She watched hazily as the figures ignited their own, what seemed to be lightsabers, but still just as pitch black as their substance.

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="TI-1027"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"][member="Sheyh Kehl"]

The Herglic had been quite for a while. He observed the obelisk talking, saying that they chose to be here. Ghorua hadn't chosen this, that was for sure. Perhaps some powerful entity from beyond had placed him here for its amusement. Ghorua the Fish quickly disposed of his new revelation quickly as shadows coalesced into beings. These shadowy... things were intimidating, alright. But there was someone far more intimidating here.

Ghorua stood up to his full height, almost reaching nine feet, and bellowed. The sound reverberated through the skulls of all that heard it, and it shook some of the rocks on the ground. "You think you're so tough, obelisk? You've never met me before." Roaring again, the Herglic let the Spinster loose, barrels rotating faster than the eye could see. With each rotation came a blaster bolt. The hail of blaster fire from Ghorua made the shadows jump into action, deflecting the Herglic's storm of death with cold precision. One, the one that referred to itself as "Mace Windu" took a bolt to the shoulder, and a bit of shadowy essence leaked from the wound.

With a unified wail, the shadows began to advance on the group, their dark shapes dodging and weaving as they tried to avoid Ghorua's blaster fire. Mace took another hit, and decided to focus on the Fish. Turning back to his companions, he growled. "Any time, guys!"

[member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"] @TI-1027 @Morgana Belcourt [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

Hearing what [member="Ghorua the Fish"] spoke to her more then that it was conflict she had inside of herself. The burning she couldn't relase could she now then anything she needed to keep what sleep deep with in her. Just like her mother had it inside of her. Feeling him speaking to him as her eyes open up to him. "You don't understand, I can't release it as to do so could be dangerous." as if that wasn't enough. Then came [member="Clarisse Silver"] words or was it the place itself deep old magic.

As now there was form that took place in front of them all. "Easy big fellow." but it was to late was this what they anted to happen. Quick on her feet as if something awoken inside of her from her hair came her weapon. The other bag around her hip was for medical and healing. Curious that with in herself been why she been taken here or chosen. Shaking her own head back and forth for a few times.

"Hey watch it," as she was just lucky that he was so tall could duck under as she held her own against one of the shadows warriors. Knowing some by her books she was always reading. Strength came out from with in as so did something else deep inside of her the cry that she wanted to call out but didn't. Then there was a whisper in her ear, "You are different you blood is from..." as she shout out.

"Shut up, get out of my mind." pushing now not only with her saber to help defend with but now in her mind. Something deep with in her boiling up now wanting to be release keep, cage and hidden away all this time. The only question now would she let it out could she control it.

[member="Ghorua the Fish"] [member="Clarisse Silver"] [member="Morgana Belcourt"] [member="Sheyh Kehl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom