Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Havoc Squad Formation

Simone

S
Simone raised an eyebrow.

Pinko?

I mean, she'd been called worse, her least favourite was being dubbed the pink demon, but at least that had some wit behind it. Pinko though? It didn't even deserve to be acknowledged.

She shook her head and turned to catch up with the Chancellor.

Kiyron

K
Kiyron watched exchange between the Chancellor and Rohn with interest. The man really did live up to his reputation. Crazy. There was no way he'd spout off to the Supreme Chancellor like that. He stood slowly, and saluted.
"Understood, sir." He winced as the movement tore some of the scabs on his back. "Permission to be dismissed to return to medbay? I think the docs may know more than I gave them credit for."

(o_O I count no less than three snipers.)

(( Sharky was once commanding at least 50 snipers in one of the latest eras ))

Sharky continued listening to the exchange, he looked at Kiyron
"So, Come here so often?"

He would say to Kiyron respectively

Kiyron

K
Kiyron looked over at Sharky, and shook his head, "No. Usually too busy in transit between stations. Only on Alderaan for medical leave." He grimaced. Despite their victory, Carida hadn't gone well. They'd taken a decent beating there. More than he would have preferred, and it was undoubtedly the same higher up the chain of command.

"You're tellin' me, Sharky," she would peep up. She knew her criminals, and from her understanding all the Hutts were gangsters. Given rumours were true, Popo used to be one of them too. Even she knew that was crazy talk. Yet, it such rumours were true, she didn't want to know how far the Republic had fallen to allow a crime lord as their Supreme Chancellor. Either way, she was getting fidgety at the situation. They would throw her straight into the mad house if this squad got called off.

[member="Commander Sharky"]

"Yes of course, i would soon expect a Hutt to move it's lazy ass off it's throne and slither one metre here.."
He would say to Luminous glad she chose his side of decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom