Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having no clue how to write a Character

The mega fresh, mega new character account running about now. And now I gotta stretch my legs with him, of course, don't look at me for having any idea how to use this character in a thread.

But I'm gonna try anyway.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Tsair'ra'Nuruodo"] - For leaders and political types, I highly recommend you start with some networking threads. Seek out some of the other leaders on the board to rub shoulders with. Be they Emperor's, Senators, or CEOs. It is very easy to get a feel for your new leader when you speak with other like-minded and like-status individuals. Swapping favors, food, technology, or just trading planets. Lulz.

If all else fails, hire people to do mundane tasks for you. Bounty Hunters, Sith Assassins, Jedi Explorer's, etc. People love somebody paying them to do things and it puts your character in a position of power where giving orders and filing away tasks seems perfectly normal. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom