Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having debt ain't too good in this business.

"YOU CAN FETHING STAY AT MY FETHING MANSION! JUST PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE!" He shouted, the fear not leaving his tone. "PLEASE LEAVE, JUST GO!" He yelped, pointing towards the door. In one final attempt to break free, he spun over, which only resulted in the cast spinning, and twisting Zakary's leg in the process. "GAH!" He shouted, in agony. The pain caused by his twisting leg was quite brutal and rather unbearable. "SAL, UNHOOK MY CAST! UNHOOK THE FETHING CAST, PLEASE!" He begged.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

Real power can't be given. It must be taken.
Finally, the answer he was looking for. "I'm glad we could come to this conclusion." Sal said,still very much annoyed. This took much longer than expected, and time is money in Sal's world. Since they had come to the conclusion Sal was hoping for, there was no use staying. "I'm sure I'll see you later, Zak." He finished as he readied to leave the building. Due to all the time Zak wasted, he would leave him in the uncomfortable, twisted position. Walking towards the door, Sal took one last glance at Zakary before turning around and opening the door to the room.

"My nephew, he's bleeding! Help him!" Sal would say to a nurse as they walked past. The women would make a shocked expression before rushing into the room to Zakary's aid. The next stop would be Zakary's mansion.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

"SAL! FETHING UNHOOK MY FETHING CAST! SAL PLEASE!" He shouted, watching as the mob boss walked over to the door. "SAL NO! MY LEGS GONNA SNAP! HELP ME, PLEASE!" He shouted, watching as Sal walked out into the hallway. "NO! MY FETHING LEG!" He shouted. He watched as the nurse ran in, walking over to the cast. "What happened?" The nurse asked. "JUST UNHOOK THE FETHING CAST!" He responded, watching as she looked at him with disgust. "UNHOOK THE FETHING CAST!" He shouted. After about three minutes of pain, the nurse finally managed to get the cast back into position. She then quickly pulled out a med-kit, using all the proper procedures on the wound.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

Real power can't be given. It must be taken.
Round the front of the medical centre, Sal's ship had arrived to pick him up. Climbing in, his henchman would ask, "Where we going boss?". "Take me to Saz Manor." Sal replied, "And don't stop for cops, traffic, lights or nothin' ". At that the mob boss was on the way to Zakary's house, ready to start a job of his own.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom