Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having debt ain't too good in this business.

He lied their in the hospital bed, staring out of the window. He smiled to the nurse as he saw her walk past the clean glass window, which was installed in his room. However, unknown to Zakary was that a friend was coming to visit him. He cleared his throat, grinning as he watched the holoflick on the holoscreen. He almost forgot about his missing finger, which would cost him greatly. "NURSE?" He shouted, attempting to get the nurse to enter the room. However, his true question should be when [member="Sal Valentino"] would show up.

Sal Valentino

Real power can't be given. It must be taken.
"Hey you two! Clean this place up, I don't want blood stainin' the carpets!"
Sal Valentino had just finished greeting two of his 'guests' at his penthouse in the high rise of Coruscant, and now had to leave early whilst their remains were scrape from the walls.

Where would he go? That was the question. The mob boss' bar, Jack of All Trades, had been shut for redecorating, and his safe house was being watched by the authorities. And Sal would struggle to find a friend willing to let him crash on the sofa. "So boss, where 'bouts we goin'?" His bodyguard who was driving the ship would ask.

Taking a second to think, Sal remember about Zakary Saz, who still hadn't payed up his debt. "Let's visit Mr. Saz. He should still be where I left him, in the hospital." The though of how Sal had broken and injured Zak allowed a shark like grin to spread across his face. With the pilot now changing direction, it would only take a few minutes for the speedy ship to reach the hospital where Zakary still lay.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

He started chuckling as the nurse entered the room. "Hey, could I get some water?" Zakary asked, laughing. "Of course, sir!" The nurse said, rushing out into the hallway. He looked out of window, not aware of what was about to happen. "This is great! Never been happier!" He thought to himself, seeming to forget about his missing finger.

[member="Sal Valentino"].

Sal Valentino

After a short journey in the ship, Sal arrived at the hospital. Claiming to be a family member of Zakary, the mob boss quickly found his room and began heading towards it. The room Zakary was located in was a private one, the most expensive room.

Appearing in the doorway of the room, Sal noticed Zakary was looking out of the window, chuckling to himself, blissfully unaware Sal was watching. Slowly and quietly, Sal walked to Zak, careful not to be noticed. When he was within a foot away, Sal rested a hand on Zakary's shoulder.

"Lovely view isn't it." The mob boss would say to Zak, staring out the window into the city, "When I was little, my dream was to own this entire world, from the slums, to the high end apartments." If Zak didn't know who it was before, he definitely knew who was beside him now.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

He looked over, his smile fading. "NO! NURSE, NURSE, NURSE!" He shouted, slamming his fist onto the nurse contact button, several times. However, this would not work as it had just been installed on his bed. "S-SAL! NO!" He shouted, not able to escape due to his leg being hoisted up by a cast. "NO! SAL, JUST LEAVE! NURSE!" He shouted once more, panic on his face. "SAL PLEASE, YOU CAN'T! THE NURSE WILL BE HERE ANY MOMENT, SHE'S BRINGING ME WATER, MAN!" He shouted.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

When Zakary saw Sal, it was if he say a demon. The man began to scream and shout, begging for mercy before Sal had even said anything.

"Shhh, we don't want you to be mistaken for a psychopath do we?" Sal would say, referring to Zakary's shouting, "Trust me, you wouldn't like an asylum." Hopefully this would make Zakary, if it didn't, Sal would have to resort to physical methods. Assuming that Zak would continue to be quiet, the mob boss carried on talking, "Look Zakary, I'm not going to kill you. If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't be here right now, I'd just get someone else to do it." Though this was a very poor job of calming Zakary down. It was completely true. Sal was there for business, not violence.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

His scream finally stopped, fear still on his face. "S-Sal, what do you w-want from m-me?" He asked, fear filling his tone. "J-just leave! Wasn't it b-bad enough you took my f-finger!" He yelped, pathetically attempting to pull free from the cast which was keeping him from rolling out of the bed. "No, no, no! T-this can't be happening, get out!" He said, as he squirmed just attempting to fall to the floor, however this would not help him. "S-Sal! Your the insane one!" He declared.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

What was Sal there for? He didn't really know. He just didn't have anywhere else to go. "Well you see, I just came here to say 'Hello' to my good ol' friend, you." Sal smiled at the obvious sarcasm. "Oh yes, and you wouldn't happen to have my knife would you? The last place I remembered it being was in your gut." Sal said, referring the blade he had thrown at Zakary during their firefight. The mob boss was fond of that knife, and hopefully he could get it back.

At that point, a nurse appeared in the doorway, with her was a cup full of water, probably the nurse Zakary was screaming about.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

He looked over to the nurse, fear still in his face. "Sal, I-I-I don't have anything of yours!" He pleaded, still struggling to break free. "J-just leave! Leave now. I'm fething begging you, man!" He said, watching as the nurse entered the room. "Mr. Saz? Your Zakary's grandfather...or was it uncle?" She asked, calmly setting down the tray on Zakary's bed. "I haven't met you yet. I just heard that family of Zakary's were heading up", She said, a grin on her face. "I was just bringing Zakary water, sorry for the interruption", the nurse said.

[member="Sal Valentino"].

Sal Valentino

Looking over to the nurse, and smiling Sal would try to act friendly, to avoid suspicion. "Yes, I'm his uncle," he laughed "Just came to see how my nephew was doing." Soon after the nurse, smiling the nurse set down Zak's water and left the room. Again the two were alone. "The actual reason I'm here is because I need a place to stay. Your mansion" Sal declared, turning back to the helpless Zakary. "You see, my places are being watched by the authorities, and as you probably know, business isn't good when they're watching." This wasn't the real reason Sal wanted to use the house, but it was a good excuse nonetheless, which was partly true. Sal had predicted that Zakary would not comply, at first anyway. And if he didn't, Sal would have to force him to, for he was the one laying on the bed, helpless.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

"M-my mansion? No!" He said, shaking his head. "Sal...just l-leave!" He said, gesturing towards the door. "Can't y-you find somewhere e-else? Your rich!" He said, still struggling to get free. "Sal, Sal, Sal! Please, j-just go! Isin't it bad enough that you took my fething finger? P-please, leave!" He said, the fear returning to his face. "You c-c-can't stay in my mansion. I'd bring disgrace to my family name....I can't let you inside!" He gasped, reaching over, trying to unhook his leg. However, the cast was just inches away from his reach, as if taunting Zakary.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

Again, Zakary was begging for Sal to leave. Though Sal didn't understand why, his request wasn't too extreme. "Bring disgrace to your family?" Sal laughed, "You don't care about your family, like you said, you killed half of them! And even for me, that's pretty dark." But Zakary's other point did make sense, Sal was loaded. One would question why he couldn't buy another place. Deciding to avoid that question, Sal pulled a knife from his jacket, unlike the one he used to cut of Zakary's finger, this one was like a butchers knife. "And yes I thought it would be enough me taking your finger, but I could always take a hand?!" Sal threatened, trying to make Zakary comply to his terms.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

OOC Note: I'm not actually going to take his hand, that'd just be unfair.

He stared at Sal, forcing himself not to scream. "N-no, no, n-no, no, no!" He said, looking around the room. "S-S-Sal please, I'm barely a fething adult! I'm t-twenty years o-old and I just turned t-twenty like a m-month ago! You c-can't do that!" He said, for some reason still attempting to break free. "You said it's dark for you! You'll be killing a fething kid, Sal!" He said, now almost unable to speak. He just shook his head several times. "P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-please, S-s-Sal!"

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

With the butcher knife still rested on Zak's arm, Sal began to laugh. "I'm not going to kill you! What would I do without you? You're still necessary to my future plans." Sal announced. All the mob boss needed was Zak's house, and after a month he would be done. And when he was finished with his business at Zakary's house, he'd be finished with Zakary, and he could be left to live on with his life. "Just let me borrow the house, Zak." Sal would say, now getting fustrated at how hard this simple task had been.
[member="Zakary Saz"]

"N-no deal!" He said, shaking his head. "Not m-my mansion, n-no!" He said, angrily. "Can't you simply bribe the police? You don't need my mansion and I'd be ashamed to have your eyes even glance at my mansion!" He said, anger in his voice. "Go ahead, you want to chop my hand off? You got too many witnesses, Sal. Too many. So, you know what? Feth you!"

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

A sigh could be heard coming from Sal, this would be much harder than he first thought. "Do you think it's worth it? It don't matter if there is too many witnesses now. I could just let someone remove you later, then buy your house on the auction." This was true, Sal could just get someone to kill Zakary in his sleep. But not now, he was right, too many witnesses. "So what is it, your life, or your house? Baring in Ming I'll only be there for a month." Sal would finish ready to result to more painful tactics if necessary.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

"NO! NURSE, NURSE, NURSE!" He shouted, annoyance in his voice. "You'll rot in fething prison!" He said, watching as the nurse entered the room. "Is there a problem?" The nurse asked. "YEAH, THIS GUY AIN'T MY UNCLE! HE'S SAL FETHING VALENTINO, HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!" He shouted. "Sir, your just experincing illusions. This is your uncle, why else would he come to visit?" She asked, a grin on her face, obviously unaware of Sal's knife. "Now, I'm going to leave you two and I'm not coming back until your uncle exits the hospital, Zakary. Spend some time with your uncle, he cares about you", The nurse said, exiting the room. "I AIN'T A FETHING CHILD! HE'S INSANE!" He shouted, watching as the nurse simply ignored him.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

[member="Zakary Saz"]

"Yes Zak, must be the drugs." Sal said as spread toe like smile spread across his face, as he pictured what he would do to Zakary now. Standing up from his seat, Sal approached the door that led into the room, he then shut it, blocking all the only way out. Walking back towards Zak, her ember end the whole in the mans stomach from where he blade had hit. Perfect. Just what he needed.

Stopping beside Zakary, Sal pressed his finger into the stab wound hole. This would cause extreme pain towards Saz, and hopefully it would make him agree to Sal's terms.

He screamed in agony as he looked at Sal in agony and fear. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" He shouted, squirming heavily just attempting to pull free of his cast. "NURSE, HELP ME! HELP ME, PLEASE!" He shouted, looking at Sal's finger. "STOP PLEASE! STOP! STOP NOW, PLEASE!" He shouted, jerking his head back in pain. "STOP PLEASE! SAL, STOP!" He yelped, before letting out a wordless scream.

[member="Sal Valentino"]

Sal Valentino

Removing his finger fom the wound, Sal looked into Zak's eyes. "Are you willing to accept my terms now? Letting me stay in your mansion for a month." Sal reminded him. If this time he did not agree, Sal and his men would go into his house forcefully, and take what they wanted. But not before Sal had caused him even more pain.

[member="Zakary Saz"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom