Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having a Friend for Dinner

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra let her feet hang off the rock and sink into the water that flowed around her favorite mediation spot. This little pool of water, with several rings of stones around one in the middle had been a place where many good memories had been created. The long days with Vulpesen, the many lessons with her old students and now it was the calmest place she had in her old home. The waterfall that fed the pool was quiet, atleast when it came to waterfalls, barely noticeable to the woman who stared up at the sky with her hands crossed behind her head. Sunlight danced off the fall, creating numerous rainbows and shone on the water's surface, creating a window like surface as the bottom of the pool became clear as day. The stones themselves were warm to the touch and a soft breeze pushed through the trees and crossed the pool, creating a calm feeling as it worked through the area.

Alexandra herself had let her silver hair flow free, alot like the waterfall as it fell down past the rock's edge and brushed against the surface of the water, causing minuscule ripples around the strands of hair. Her body was clothed in nothing more than a shirt that was covered in grease, dirt, and other unidentifiable marks, matching a pair of tan trousers that were clearly work pants. Alexandra had been working on a speeder of hers, spending more and more time working on her personal projects and avoiding other people. She didn't exactly hate other people, but Hel had become increasingly influential when it came to how she viewed others, seeing enemies everywhere around her and to avoid being betrayed again she had retreated again.

She knew she was being controlled by her fear, it was a natural part of her life though. She had felt betrayal at every turn, been injured more than a few times, and honestly there were very few she let see her like this anymore. She preferred people thought Alexandra, The Silver Lady and Historian of the Grey was dead. It was better that way, it let her past stay in the past, she did not need to make up for her mistakes with Vulpesen, she did not need to face the fact that she was stupid and focused on the wrong things. She didn't understand how family worked back then, and that had cost her the only family she had known at that point.

Her hand closed behind her head as she thought about that and kept herself from crying out again like she had done many times before. The past was the past after all, she needed to move on. Problem was, she still didn't know how to do that, and she had no one to ask other than a dark side spirit that was of little help.

[member="Saran Drast"]

Saran had not been to Alderaan in a long time. She only ever had one reason to be here, after all. The planet was quiet, and the Free Worlds didn't have the shockboxing audience that thrived in the mid or outer rim. Barbaric, some called it. Others simply watched it on the Holonet, rather than in person. That, combined with the fact that it was rather easy to kill someone in the ring, made it so that Alderaan was a planet Saran rarely saw. And when she did, there was always a certain group involved.

The air was cold as she began to walk through the forest. For a woman who claimed the title of Jedi Knight, she looked almost normal. No robe, no sabers, nothing that would tell the nobles and commoners that she was anything more than a Miraluka. Instead, she wore a simple long-sleeved shirt, the deep blue patterned with swirls and notes of lighter shades. A gift from someone long gone. With it came a pair of black pants. By no means formal, but not the kind of clothes one would wear to a fight, or to a messy job. But she was headed to none of these things.

There were rumors of a woman out here, someone she had thought had passed. Most of them were unfounded, but most of them didn't know where to look, hadn't made their home in those woods. Most of them didn't know how to look for Alexandra Feanor. Careful steps carried her to where part of her had hoped to find the woman, and as she walked, a hand slid over the amulet on her wrist. Slowly, carefully, she pulled the Taozin amulet off, letting her aura show clearly to anyone who was looking. She was close enough now. May as well give her the hint.

As she approached the pool, the Miraluka paused. She was peaceful, it seemed. At least, for now. It would be a shame to have to break that, but she doubted it would last long with her there anyway. "Alex? It's been a while."

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra blinked as [member="Saran Drast"] appeared in the force. It wasn't the first time that someone had snuck up on her but she knew that this woman would not do as the last one to do so had. Saran Drast was an old friend and one of the few she still trusted to not strike at her or take the force from her. She was one of the few, along the likes of Gharron and Veino who would remain Alexandra's allies and friends through good and bad no matter what the end brought. This was why Alexandra remained where she was and did not so much as move a muscle or draw the force to her side, not needing the power she relied on for so long that it had become a crutch in regards to her survival.

When Saran came out of the forest, coming into sight and standing by the side of the pool did Alexandra turn her head so that she may look at Saran, still laying on the ground peacefully. All she did was smile at seeing the Miralukan and speak to her.

"It has certainly. What do I owe the pleasure Saran? I hope its not to learn from me once again, I don't quite have the temperament for that anymore."

Alexandra still had that soft and kind voice, the same one that was normal for the old master, but it had lost the calmness that had come with it and instead had a rhythmic way about it, almost as if a song of its own that came with the new body. Alexandra's new tail laying out flat, the only part of her that had shown any sights of alarm but it had been minimal. After a moment of silence she motioned with her eyes to a stone closer to the center, speaking after doing so.

"Come sit down, walking out here can't have been quick and even a Jedi's feet get tired."

A small smirk crossed her face. Alex, though she seemed tired and weary from Ashla knew what, was still a good friend. Something Saran had in short supply. Maybe she wasn't alone after all. "Do I need a reason to visit friends?" She asked, almost with a hint of sarcasm. "Not every interaction needs to be for some greater purpose. No matter how powerful you are, sometimes you just need to be a person." A small shake of her head followed. Humility was not her strong suit, but that was something she had learned a while ago. Something that she had needed knocked into her skull.

When the woman motioned for her to sit, she obliged. "Besides, it's been too long before I sat and talked to someone." Her face fell then. So few friends. So few had stayed that way. Part of her wondered if it was simply part of the path Ashla took her down. But it would be worth it in the end. It had to be. "How have you been holding up?"

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Saran Drast"]

Alexandra's face did not turn grim as her friend's did and instead she turned her head to focus solely on Saran now. She still laid down, but now she watched her friend carefully with eyes that seemed as if they were trying to peal apart Saran just by looking. The woman had been one of the few that Alex could even come close to remotely trusting, which is why Alexabdra dud bit worry for an instant about having her sabers or getting up.

"I've been better, the pain in the head is still around and she tends to take my focus from me at times, but that is easily solved with some relaxation and concentration. The forest is nice and quiet these days too so I don't have any students to worry about, which is nice." She said this almost sad, but her face did not show that emotion, or anything similar.

"I cant say that I expected you to ever come by on a whim. But I trust in your word to simply be here because you wanted to visit me.If you do not mind though Saran, what have you been doing since we last met. I expect you have been around those closer to where you fall along these days, rather than having been around those like myself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom