Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Have Yourself a Merry Little Sithmas | Agents of Chaos

sakDUW.png

This originally began as a chat-rp to keep things going during the board down days. All Agents of Chaos are welcome to jump in and continue at their leisure. Happy holidays everyone!

resdcp.png

The city of Eve was decked in white snow which fell in giant lazy flecks over the people who ventured outside of their homes and work places. The lakes had frozen over sufficiently for skating to be safe, and Sithmas carolers could be found at every corner, singing cheery songs about child slaughter, massacres, and chocolate chip cookies. Everything not decked in snow was covered in the infamous green and red, and everywhere, children were laughing with glee. In the lake that ran around the Tower, special food vendors had been brought out, selling warm sweets and eggnogs, renting ice skates, and even some were selling roses for the romantic couples that wanted to share joy in a crowd. Welcome, my little nuggets of Chaos, to Sithmas Day!

resdcp.png

Last edited:
Scherezade stood at the edge of the lake, watching all the skaters on top of the ice. Normally, she did not partake in such things; in the past, she had always felt unwanted, and now when she was most certain this was not the case, she realized that she feared to tread the hardened water, for she had never before in her life had even tried to skate. The sharp shoe-blades were in her hands, not yet attached to her shoes, and her eyes shone brightly as she continued to look at the people skating, a small excited grin on her face

Pasting for Kyrinov Kyrinov with his permission:

Kyrinov was skating. The solemn faced, snow white, tower of a Sith was skating. And he actually enjoyed it. On the shore, Anat sat close to Scherezade, a woman whom the wolf had grown fond of during her visit to Ivory Peak. In truth, ice skating wasn't as hard as he thought it'd be. It was just a thing of balance, something he liked very much. He dug his skates in a bit to stop next to Anat, reaching down to pet her. Steel eyes looked to Scherezade, "Are you coming? It's not too hard and falling down isn't too bad as long as you take it slow. I can help you if you'd like." The Epicanthix offered a genuine smile to his friend. It was Sithmas after all, she deserved to enjoy it.

Sithmas..... Hadn't ever been the type for festival stuff. Somehow though this was different. I'd grabbed a few roses for special people and I was intrigued in skating I'd done it as a child but it'd been years... Quiet as I could be I weaved through crowds and slipped a rose into Scherezades belt. Then darting away I slid skates in and tightened them down before moving out into the ice. A playful smile on my face and I began moving with an Echani Firedancers grace on the ice.

Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

She'd been so engulfed with watching the skaters that she had scantly noticed the presence of Anat next to her, nor that she had been out right staring at Kyrinov Kyrinov more than once. Only when her friend came to a stop by the shore of the ice did the Sithling blink, her awareness of the present returning to her, and she smiled, looking to her side to see the giant floof of a Loth wolf. Giving her a quick hug, she nodded enthusiastically at Kyrinov and bounced a few times in the spot a she slid the skating blades on. As she looked down she suddenly noticed the rose. Were it not for her Blood Hound senses, she would not have known this was Celiana Celiana 's work. Looking behind her shoulder, Scherezade laughed, but did not see the other woman. "Yes I am!" she responded to Kyrinov, turning her attention back to him. Balancing on the ground was easy. Carefully, she moved her feet to the ice. And fell splat on her butt.

Renn wasn’t too festive but he found this fun, looking at the skaters, he had an apple and was eating. Watching them skate around he laughed walked over to the edge. It was nice to take a break, sitting on a bench he watched the people skate around a grin on his face.

Posting for Kyrinov Kyrinov and with his permission:

He laughed and saw Anat inch closer to the edge to lick at Scherezade to make sure she was ok. He offered her a hand to help her up and then a second to help her balance. "That's gonna happen a few times, but you'll get it." He pushed off gently, being careful to go too fast "Make sure you move your feet too. Back and forth." It was funny watching someone skate for the first time, but he could poke at her about it and not some poor child that fell on the ice.

Smiling, she accepted Kyrinov's help to get back up to her feet. "This is something people do for fun," she remarked, her eyes going wide as that of a child. Another experimental step, and she was now holding on to her friend for dear life as she did her very best not to fall again. The laughter rolled out of her in waves as she continued to maintain a fake balance which would evaporate if Kyri stepped aside for even a moment. "How do you do that?" she asked, pointing at someone who was skating along, but appeared to be going backwards. Very fast. And then did a flip. "I mean, I can imagine using the Force to do that, but he's not. I'd be able to sense if he were."

Skating about I looked towards Scherezade as she fell then a large, floofly Loth wolf helped her up. Skating over towards them I pecked Scherezade on the cheek and said "not doing too bad for your first time my knife wielding friend... Merry Sithmas" pecking her on the cheek again I was sure I had a tinge of pink coloring my cheeks. The curse of being Echani was my skin couldn't hide a blush..

Pasting for Kyrinov Kyrinov and with his permission:

For someone so bubbly, Scherezade sure had an iron grip on his arms. Not that he was really bothered it at all. He saw her point to someone skating backwards and flipping in the air. He chuckled softly. "That takes time to learn, and it's a loooot of falling. Let's stick to the basics for now so you don't break anything, yeah? I don't wanna have to rush you to the nearest bacta tank on Sithmas Day." He took a few slow steps backward so she had room to go forward some.

She did not want to let go. She did not want to let go. She did not want to let go. She let go. Scherezade almost screamed as she was suddenly standing without Kyrinov Kyrinov 's body to support her, her arms flailing wildly around. They weren't even as close to the shore anymore as they'd been moments ago. And then there was Celiana Celiana a coming forward to kiss her. Scherezade instinctively took a step back, lost her footing, and came down like a sack of potatoes before the Echani's lips touched her cheek. "Careful!" she said as she tried to get up, only to slip and again. And again. If any of the two offered help, she rejected it, trying to get up and stand on her own two feet on her own, already knowing she'd be uber bruised later tonight.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
As odd as if may seem, the Tusken was certainly no stranger to the cold. Even though Tatooine was know for its blistering heat, it was equally as cold every night. For him the closest thing to a Sithmas like holiday was a festivity that took place on the longest day. Clans members would often gift each other handmade crafts of theirs. But if two clans were on good terms why would sometimes pool their resources into getting the other clan a gift that could benefit every member. Something A'Runda once did was make a little necklace for his mother using part of the krayt dragon pearl he acquired when he became a man. A'Runda had seriously wanted to do something similar for his girlfriend, but do to recent complications his gift would need to be postponed. As the Tusken walked down the street he saw a small band of carolers on the corner. He felt tempted to do the same but he didn't know any classic Sithmas song, and he was certain no one was interested in listening to traditional festive Tusken throat singing.

Madalena Antares Madalena Antares

Timey wimey, Madalena is in this thread.

Walking through the people in her thick fur coat, a wide warm smile was plastered on the Head of the Hunt's face. To see people so joyous this season, it brought her warmth on the inside, strokes all the right cheesy feelings. She was not a woman of winter, and sufficiently cold temperatures made her move and sometimes even think slower much before hypothermia could set in, but this… It was not too cold. Touting the line, most definitely, but she could handle that. As she continued to walk and marvel had how wonderful everything was that day, she began to sense the presence of her apprentice, A'Runda A'Runda . Moving over to where he was, she lightly tapped his shoulder with the hilt of her weapon before offering him one of the hot eggnogs that she was holding. "Merry Sithmas, my apprentice," she smiled.

Standing at her full five feet of height, Alwine looked at the area of the Tower. She was no stranger to the cold season, nor to the festivities that appeared to be very similar on every planet she had been on during Life Day. But these people, they had called it Sithmas. Of course, she had heard the name before, but to see used without cynicism… That was new. And lovely. Pausing by a vendor to ask for a large mead eggnog, the petite blonde wrapped her fingers around its warmth and took a seat on the same bench as Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Coming to a stop by Scherezade I flinched as she fell. "Sorry cya'rika..." I stood there and waited as she got up. I funneled Force energy into her to ease any injuries she'd sustained and waited as she rose to her feet. She was like me, not wanting to take help preferring to stand on our own two feet. So I waited toe pick in the ice...

Wandering the market place, a certain Zabrak was up and about, though her teeth were chattering loudly and her cloak was wrapped tight around her. She hated the cold. Still, it was Sithmas. Dhe purchased a rose and wandered over to where she felt her master's presence, by the ice-skating lake, along with others she did not recognise. The haughty Sith merely hung a few feet back, her hood covering her head and her golden eyes staring ahead at the people skating. Her crimson flesh was covered with goosebumps and she pulled her coat around her tighter.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
A'Runda pretty quickly perked up when he felt his shoulder being tapped. Spinning around he thought he'd see another person asking for some donation. Which he never really turned down since credits weren't much use to him. At least he never felt like they were. However, he was greeted to seeing Madalena. She could almost see the shocked expression behind his mask when he saw her. Then with little to no warning he jumped at her with a hug. "M-Madalena, you're here, I was so worried after I hear about what happened back with the ORC and... and..." He wasn't sure what else to say as he showed his appreciation for seeing her well. After that he stepped away from her and looked down, feeling a little embarrassed that he let his emotions override him for a moment. "I Just couldn't help but feel like I wasn't there for you when you needed me... You know, with like, how you've always done that for me." After saying that he looked down at the eggnog in her hand and gently took it from her before looking at it. "Oh, and uh, Happy life- oh wait, I mean Marry Sithmas." He added, clearly getting his holidays mixed up.

Madalena Antares Madalena Antares

Sitting there he looked over at his new benchmate, Alwine Daye Alwine Daye , “Odd how it gets so festive this time of year, families coming together, people drinking, hanging out.” Pointing to the skaters, “skating, or is it just me.” Removing his helmet he looked over a wild grin on his face, he found it odd how people reacted to certain times of the lunar cycle, but it just gave him another excuse to skip work and talk to others, so he didn’t mind.

"It is something that happens all around the galaxy," Alwine said as she leaned back on the bench, feeling so knowledgeable all of the sudden, "I have observed that this happens anywhere with sentient life and long enough of a year. The sentients will find ways to celebrate the longest day and the longest night, or sometime very close to it, on every planet that we know of." Taking a sip from her mead-eggnog, she blinked, surprised at the taste. It was… Much sweeter than she was accustomed to. "Many species with memories of when they were primitive barbarians even recall stories how they celebrated back then. But for those who have been advanced for long enough, those stories are forgotten, though the excuse for celebration remains."

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

“I guess you’re right, many cultures and planets celebrate their longest days, and old traditions do tend to inspire new ones. Some make their own people or animal who goes around, harming or helping them, do you believe in any? Also how’s that eggnog?” Looking down he sort of laughed at his explanation, he was far from a philosopher, could’ve been spouting out random stuff for all he knew.

Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom