Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Have Yourself a Merry Little Sithmas | Agents of Chaos

"I do not," she answered, taking a sip from her drink just before the man commented that he did not know what it was. "Let us walk," the petite woman said as she rose from the bench, motioning for the man to come with her. There was an eggnog stand not too far from them, "it is a warm drink with eggs, milk, and honey at its base, but different places make different variations. I rarely drink such things because I fear to become accustomed to them, for drinking eggnog is like having your insides embraced."

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn

Renn looked at her and nodded standing up, “Having a taste for the rich can be a weakness, but during the holidays it is quiet nice to let loose. Spending time with friends and family can be a fun activity, takes you to a better moment, some of the past and some of what you wish to come.” He did admit this was a little forward but if he was going to talk to her, he might as well be honest, what he thought. “Honestly I just enjoy the holidays for moments like these, no worries, have fun and do what you want. Glad I have someone to spend it with this time.” He smiled, it wasn’t a grin but a genuine smile of happiness.

(His helmet is at his ship so he doesn’t have it)

Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom