Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have a little fun!

I would like to RP with more people as my character knows very little of the other PC's on the site. I am really up for anything. You need a duel? sure I can give you one, though depending on your rank, it could last a long while, or less than a page.

Just a slow thread, Fine with me. I can do one.

Smuggling thread? Yeah sure. matters on what it is though.

Really I am open for anything. Even training threads if I can. Maybe a new lightsaber form? or new powers? Either would work.

Really I want a good story while having fun in writing my character. If you are up for it, I am as well.

[member="Darth Ferus"] I will be a Knight soon with my Master, However, I fear that he has gone AWOL. And so my creation for my lightsaber will not be made.

anyways, if there is something you can teach me? sure, I wouldn't mind.

[member="Darth Ferus"] Once the lightsaber thread is done, I get Knight Rank, so I will have to wait on that later. But if you know Sith Alchemy, I can work on that with you. I need to do a few of those kinds of threads.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Nope, n Sith Alchemy with Ferus yet. Telekinesis, Speed, Strength, Jump, Sense. That's all he's really got, save for the alter elements and art of the small. But he wouldn't be training anyone in the last three, at least not yet.

Oh wait. Beast Mastery! I can teach that .o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom