Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haunted Hot Springs

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
Maple Harte Maple Harte Maranon Maranon Nine Lives Nine Lives

Sawa was listening and shook her head when there was a moment of pause in the fighting... K1 had said something and he was vicious... more then some of them knew and she was looking at him with the one droid biot that Nine had before Maple shouted. Sawa was looking at it and she jumped up kicking off the wall as an arrow came near her and K1 continued his violent rampage. She internally was snickering at Ni-Ne's reaction as she had been there when he first emerged ready to fight and kill.. the first generation before they really had safety features to keep droids from going... murder happy. The bot was spinning trying to impress as it turned it blades into a practical chainsaw to go through different things.

She looked at one of the archers who was shooting at them for a moment as she tilted her head and lunged at him. There was a few things the ancient yovshin did but she was moving and grabbed him her mouth going to his face as she latched onto the cheekbone and pulled. K1 was moving and had knocked one of the yovshin over as he boosted into the air for a moment slamming down onto the face of it and firing a flame thrower into the armored faceplate. The scream was there and then there was the sound of more fighting before the other two were off and running to go after their threat. She snarled pulling her head back and came away before kicking him into another.

She was moving behind the other three and mopping up as it seemed the enemies were unlimited for a time but then she stopped and grabbed another throwing him into the path of a shot aimed at her chest. She used him as a shield and noticed a few things about them that was different. The mechanical empress they were chasing was one thing but these were also much much more ancient then even that. She filed it away mentally to herself and she would have to bring it up but she first needed to get to Maple and Ni-Ne... even Vera who K1 had taken a strange affection towards.. maybe it was the whole tearing people apart.. made for a wonderful first date.

The onyx empresses guards. She said it to herself and the first generation of the Onna were dark yovshin as one might say it. The Onyx Empress one of the more notorious warlords on Atrisia as she had been empress among rumors and tales of things she did. The onyx armor had been forged from the imugi volcanic regions. Her blade was ready as she sliced into one of the guards and moved him to the side. Entering into the chamber as she looked around prepared to fight and letting a volley of destruction orbs as she threw them into another group of yovshin archers going after them. K1 followed suit and spun around holding two helmets he used to bash and smash them.

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
The descent into the Empress's chamber was quite a site. The walls had sketches of human anatomy and Nine advanced, sword kept forward.

Maple covered Nine's Six, unnerved by the lack of enemies in the inner sanctum.

"I don't like this...its too quiet--" she got out before pausing, clutching her skull.

"The Amalgam. She'll be here in ten minutes. Unless I...distract her..." Maple spoke, turning to where they came.

"Forget it. You got your ass kicked before. You'll just get your ass double kicked. No one likes double-kicked ass." Nine snorted.

"I do." Maple huffed indignantly but grudgingly stuck around instead of following her insane whim to try and engage The Amalgam.

"Why do you like double-kicked ass? That's weird." the Arch Psy-Pire remarked as they moved through the chamber, waiting for attack.

"Well, I am the one usually doing the kicking." Maple insisted.

Nine chuckled. "Yes, Sawa likes her spitfires."

"Also, I think I was pregnant with clowns for about thirty seconds."

Nine was barely paused by this confession of madness. She was in her own fugue state so she could relate.

"At least it wasn't with Sith."

This got Maple to break down in laughter as she followed.

The Yovshin melted out of the shadows in the grand chamber and Nine's sword was dashing through them, light glinting on her sword as it sliced into flesh. The attack on the yovshin was joined by Sawa Ike Sawa Ike and K1, Sawa being Sawa by throwing out these destructive orbs that blasted apart Yovshin, while K1 (Who Maple found absolutely delightful for a murderous assassin droid.) was actively attempting to disembowel everything that wasn't Sawa or Maple to great effect. Nine's sword moved about in a blur around her body, beheading and bisecting yovshin swordsman, Maple gunning down stragglers either with blaster bolts or telekinesis.

A large series of doors parted and the Mechanical Empress, clad in a new body of golden phrik styled to resemble an Atrisian Noblewoman stepped through.

A Noblewoman armed with a highpowered, heavily modified Z-6 Rotary Cannon, also known as the gun Arnold will likely be given as a gag should he ever land a Star Wars role.

"You have violated the sanctity of my home. Butchered my warriors, destroyed my property. For this, I will perforate you. And then...you will go into my SUPERCREEPYORGANTROPHYFREEZER!" the Empress shouted, vocabulator malfunctioning as she opened fire with a blistering, seemingly unending wave of bolts at them, each bolt powerful enough to rip a hole through starship plating.

Nine tackled Maple, preventing the bolts from hitting them as they hid behind the corner of an alcove displaying a rare vase, even as The Empress began to blast even that cover away.

Nine had some quick thinking. She drew on an old classic.

Her magic game was not as good as some but it worked all the same.

She cut her palm, using her lavender blood to enhance the spell.

She pointed her finger at a wall close to the Empress.

"Mother Nature, draw the world to where I point."

The Empress gave a yelp as she started to seemingly get magnetically drawn to one part of the wall throwing off her aim, allowing Maple to shoot the Z-6 out of her hand.

"Sawa, get her! She's open!" Nine shouted.

Sawa Ike

Sawa was looking at the empress and she moved in while the others were fighting. Bringing her rage and frustration out as she used it to radiate off of herself before watching how they fought. Nine Lives Nine Lives and Maple Harte Maple Harte were well interesting enough plus their aids with K1 that was thrilling practicallly at the level of violence he was inflicting damage. She moved quickly though and could feel the force in her body while radiating it around herself.. pulling at the environment before she was charging forward and sparked within her hand two balls of dark force energy that gleamed as she combined them and fired the destructive ball into the empress with a snarl on her face... then she pushed more power into it to make it a massive and solid line of bursting energy.

"Just die already." Her voice came out as she dug her feet in and allowed the force to explode from her body in a massive energy wave that slammed into the metal empress... her vocabulator was whorbling then she could hear a sizzle and popping sound that was showing the real danger. She couldn't keep it up she knew but she could pour everything into it while K1 moved behind and added its plasma thrower to the mix when she finished making the metal body she had burn white hot... then it was starting to melt when she shaped the heat and fire into blue flames from the heat that wrapped around and the empress screamed more becoming slag on the floor. Sawa gave one last shout before she was thinking about Ni-Ne and Maple who were there and stopped short of burning everything around them.

Nine and Maple peered out from behind cover as Sawa Ike Sawa Ike finished savagely killing the Mechanical Empress with heat.

"Gods I wanna submit to her..." the Bounty Hunter murmured as she watched Darth Shojo kill The Empress. She would let Shojo bite her...

"Yes, she's quite special isn't she?" Nine asked. Nine came out of cover gliding over to the Empress.

"What loot did she drop?" Maple asked, schizophrenia interfering with her thought process. "How much XP do you think we got?"

"Oh, Sawa netted us all Twenty-Five Hundred easily." the Vampire replied, fully in the grip of her own brand of insanity, going down to examine the corpse. "As for the loot..."

Just then, Vera buzzed them on the intercom.

"Mother? The Amalgam fled the facility. I presume you were successful?"

"Sawa melted The Empress faster than she melted my heart. Holy chit did she melt her." Nine remarked.

"I've gotta admit it...you're a badass." Maple admitted to Nine. But as she passed by Sawa, she winked at her, silently mouthing the words: "I yearn for you." Maple had become a tantric enthusiast, clearly.

Nine, not missing the subtle signal of lust from the lithe Hunter, immediately slicked back long, disheveled hair, trying to at least look enticing even while searching a melted corpse...

(Zelda Acquisition Theme Plays)

(New Item Acquired!)

(Nine has recovered Haysian Smelt Shards! These can be recast into molds for lightsaber hilts!)

Maple looked around the safehouse, an extravagant, steampunky chamber filled with equipment she didn't know how to classify. She found the central computer and transferred control of the facility over to Nine and Sawa.

K1 rolled around, beeping and whistling as it found the small library and private hangar. Maple, being Maple, visited the armory first because she was never one to pass up new ways to turn someone to gibs.

She cracked the door security with an ICE Breaker she had brought along and beheld what was inside.

Her mouth fell open at the glory before her...

"Hey, what did you find?" Nine asked as she began searching through computer files.

"Gorgeousness..." Maple breathed.

(Zelda Acquisition Theme Plays)

(Maple has acquired a new starfighter!)

Starfighter: TIE SILENCER

It was sleek and ebon and promised death...and one of the smoothest rides money can buy while inflicting it.

"Everyone we have a problem..." Nine called out. "The Empress writes in her journal that she gave the Amalgam a book. She was here negotiating for tissue samples also."

Maple tore away from the beautiful silencer, one of the only ships that could give her Silent Erika a run for her money in beauty. More to the point...it had actual fething weapons...

"What did she take?"

"A copy of...The Six Blasphemies..."

"Maranon!" Maple, Nine, and K1 said at once, although K1 could only beep Maranon's name."

"You know her?!" Nine exclaimed.

Maple scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

"Intimately..." the Hunter grinned.

"Well, can't exactly blame you...is she still hot?" Nine asked out of curiosity.

"Not as hot as Sawa."

"I would be scandalized to even suggest another woman is more beautiful than Sawa.

K1 beeped The Amalgam's name to troll.

"No. That Beast isn't beautiful. Beauty is more than just physical. The Amalgam uses a mere fascimile of the concept, knowing most will never look past a pleasant surface until its too late." Maple spoke. It was what had repelled Maple from Maranon in the end...she had looked past the surface BEFORE it was too late. But even as corrupt and selfish as Maranon was, Maple was not repulsed by Maranon the way she was with The Amalgam...Maple was convinced that some good still existed in the former Queen.

She saw no hope for The Amalgam though. That fiend needed putting down before it was too late. Maple had rarely run into people she completely hated...but The Amalgam was one of them.

Nine turned to Sawa.

"Well, our hope for a peaceful get together on Atrisia is blown to hell. My men will be cataloguing the findings for weeks. But I have a yacht though. A nice roomy one...sound intriguing?" Nine asked coyly.

Sawa Ike

Nine Lives Nine Lives Maple Harte Maple Harte

Sawa was listening to the two of them and she even looked at K1 who was there with them as she had moved off to the side and touched her hand... looking at them for a moment before breathing in and then out. She had a grin and a wider smirk on her face though while walking and... "As you wish." She looked at Maple and then at Nine with a moments thought... still riding that excitement and high you could get from wanton violence and destruction. She didn't know who to go to but decided on one thing... she could be the bridge between.. oh yes this was a great idea as she thought about it and a whole list of scenarios went in her mind from the ideal fantasy where everyone wants to celebrate back at her palace together.... possibly naked.

Yes there was that possibility... she was going to go with it but then she was also thinking about how bad it could go with such a suggestion and yeah that could go really really bad. She could fight one of them if need be... but both of them and the synthetic.. well K1 might be able to help her out but he wouldn't go all out liking them or at least liking to make it a joke how much her prefers them to her. Sawa was looking though and as they got their loot she looked at the two of them and moved quickly to wrap an arm around each of their waists.... if there was going to be something it would have to be bold and she wasn't going to settle for letting a little thing like commonsense and fear get in the way. "Well we can all celebrate and then I think yes a chance on a yacht to reconnect would be grand."

Maple and Nine smiled and had it been an anime, they would have gotten big red hearts where their eyes would be. This was crazy, Maple realized. She was in a Vampire Love Triangle. One of whom was a Sith. The other whom was a fething out right retired Super-Villain and Mad Scientist.

This was gonna be so fun. Nine was cute, Maple had already started to surrender to her weakness for Femme Fatales.

Nine in the meantime, was giddy at the prospect of really letting her hair down for a change...

Fifteen minutes later...

The Chariot of Atrisia was flown in by Magnus to the Empress's hangar. The Amalgam's ship was nowhere to be seen. Maple let out a whistle as The Lovely Nine jumped in front of it after it landed. It was clearly a Sienar Lab Project. The words in the Atrisian Language bearing the ship's title were emblazoned in red.

"For you, my dear Sawa." The Lovely Nine said slyly. "Its an experimental Sienar Ship. I had it modified with my own touches. Its a yacht. And its yours."

"I also got you a gift!" Maple exclaimed running over to her own ship and retreaving a pistol. Nine raised an eyebrow. Maple pulled out a strange golden pistol with odd electronic parts.

"I dub it Izanagi." Maple explained to Sawa Ike Sawa Ike . "Its a silenced counter forensics paddle beam weapon."

Nine glided over, examining it.

"Well, a fellow techie! I'm beginning to like you more and more, Uri Udinia."

"That is a sweet ass ship." Maple complimented in turn. It was so beautiful that her eye actually lingered on it. Then she turned back to Sawa.

"I was gonna give it to you earlier but forgot."

"Let's got to Manaan!" Nine suggested. "We'll relax in complete secrecy and we'll get the well-rested bonus as well!"

"Double well rested bonus..." Maple trailed, attuned to Nine's current state of madness. She winked at Sawa.

Sawa Ike

Maple Harte Maple Harte Nine Lives Nine Lives

Sawa was silent... she was unsure what to do so this moment didn't get ruined as she knew it was like a daggers edge with anything able tomake it into a mistake and ruin the effect... or she would end up with a blindfold on and handcuffed for anyone to see. She thought about it as the ship was there and a blaster as a gift to her and she was looking at the two of them with a smile on her face. Dwahhhhh she was getting oh so many things were coming to her and she stood there looking at the weapon and then at the ship as K1 nudged her leg and beeped loudly to break her out fo the trance. "Ahhhh yes this is wonderful." She said it with a wider grin appearing on her face when she was listening to it all.. she was listening to Maple and then Nine who either were making this all go along as a joke or... or she had gone through a wormhole to the land of all girlie fun times.

"I think we are going to be a triple well rested bonus." She said it with a nod and going into the ship looked at K1 with a look on her face. "Send a message to Aoi and tell her that I am going on a vacation and to oversee things." The droid was sending the message and Sawa didn't enter the ship instead staying there for a moment to get the two of them. One arm going around Maple's waist as she slid the gun onto her hip with her free hand and then she wrapped that around Ni-ne's hand pulling her close so that she had herself in the middle of the two of them. "Oh I think whatever universe I might have opened up to that means the two of you to be pressed between... I am liking it." She nodded and was leading the way up the ramp of the ship for the three of them to be able to head off on a vacation.

Sawa entered the ship and it was a yacht which meant it was fashioned for comfort and with a sleekness to it and Seinar meant quality mostly... still looking at it she was just switching her attention between the two of them and she breathed in and then out while looking at K1 who was there with them. "Go and start up the ship... take us back to the fortress first and then we will see what can happen after that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom