Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Anyone Ever Run a Travelling Circus/Sideshow?

Seeing Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy 's thread about looking for writing partners, and seeing as how they're a really interesting character, I was wondering if anyone on Chaos had ever done a circus/sideshow as a minor faction, travelling from place to place, performing, getting into trouble, forming relationships? It seems like it'd be an interesting place to be if you're out of the ordinary and looking for a family, plus, it'd be cool to get paid to turn up at some of the richer characters' parties.

Last edited:

Caedyn Arenais

C
Pretty certain Chaos is the sideshow :p

However I don't think I've seen anything like this in the five years I've been around here, so it's certainly an original take as far as the site goes, from my understanding. I could have missed something of course!

even if it has been done, its an interesting idea and if i didn't already have my max amount of characters, both of which are busy making a faction, though for my secondary its more world building but still, i'd jump on the band wagon and make a carnival char for something like this.

I haven't seen anyone do that as a faction before, but that'd be pretty cool. SJC did do a dominion waaaay back that featured a traveling circus called the Caravan of Curiosities! Kinda same concept, it's a station that travels all over and does shows :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom