Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harsh Realm

Doyle

D
***Reward Offered***​

The near constant war between Jedi and Sith, Imperials and Rebels, has led some of the most intelligent people in the Galaxy to create a secret project codenamed "Harsh Realm"; a virtual reality almost identical to our own. Using the latests census, satellite cartographies, holomaps, and other classified data, they had been able to recreate the Galaxy down to every man, woman and child.

Using a pre-programmed crisis scenario, volunteers must enter Harsh Realm and race to achieve their mission. A reward is being offered to the person(s) that succeed. Keep in mind, this is no game.

Co-ordinates and date are attached below. Good luck to the volunteers.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

OOC:

As stated above, this event takes place in a virtual world. But it is by no means a game. Your mind is a powerful thing and what happens in the virtual world can affect what happens to your body in the real world.

This event is open to Soldiers, Bounty Hunters, Force Users and the like. The mission is to find [member="General Omar Santiago"], BUT it is by no means an easy thing to achieve. There are many twists, turns and surprises in Harsh Realm that'll either help one achieve the mission's objective or fail miserably.

It is primarily PvE, however there are chances for PvP as well.

Depending on the stability of the site and the number of 'volunteers', this event will begin in just over a week.

Please sign up below. If there is an interested party that would like to assist with the opposition, then don't hesitate to contact me. The details of this event is entirely under wraps and must remain that way for the sake of the story. However I will answer whatever public questions that I can.

:)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Virtual Reality huh?

Sounds like something I could enjoy!

Sign me up, [member="Lucinda Larr"].

Doyle

D
[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

InnocentShockedAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Bradshaw Ku"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Lucinda Larr"]

This is going to be something of a messed up family reunion, innit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom