Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Harlen Quade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Tamil-Actor-Suresh-Stills-Pictures-photo-gallery-wallpapers-03.jpg
6uBQdXL.png
Ranks: Captain of the Ession Freedom Front

Loyalties: The Forceless Future Society/Jareth Oldron/3rd Free Ession Battalion

Role: Harlen Quade is the companion and friend to Jareth Oldron, he is also the commanding officer of the 3rd Free Ession Battalion (An Ession Freedom Front unit aligned with the Forceless Future Society and put under the command of Jarerth Oldron).

Development Threads:

- The Pendulum
Harlen's first and only thread at the moment, but I enjoyed his banter with Jareth so much that I couldn't help but make him official!

Species: Human (Ession)

Force-Sensitive: Harlen has a higher-than-average force sensitivity, however he was far too old to begin training by the time the Ession Reformation arrived on his planet so he never received adequate training. He now goes through life not knowing he is force-sensitive.

Appearance: Standing at 6'4 and 245lbs Harlen is a man who defiantly looks his age. When he first joined the Freedom Front at the age of twenty-six, he was nothing but a green-as-grass kid. Nowadays his wrinkles and extra weight immediately distinguish him as "The Old Breed" to the new Freedom Front and FFS members. He never leaves home without his handlebar mustache and you couldn't catch him dead without his brothers old Cortosis necklace (too weak to be of any good in defense, its simply jewelry).

His very muscle-bound for a man his age and bares multiple tattoos across his back along with a a giant coat of arms on his right shoulder. The coat of arms, used by his cell of the EFF, shows a massive shield engulfed in tribal flames with a single spiked flagstaff in the middle that bares the EFF flag and the slogan "We Burn Together". His back tattoos include a half-bothan-half-twi'lek female riding a one horned Rancor....bad drunken decisions get made on Zeltros.

Personality: Harlen is a laid back commander who has been in so many firefights and battles that he can't help but joke during combat and before a mission. "Live While your ass is Laser Free" is a motto he lives by and has tattooed right under the Bothan'lek riding the Rancor. Despite this calm demeanor, he takes the well-being of his men very seriously and would lay his own life down in a heartbeat to save them; but he also understands that the burden of command is that you lose good men and good friends.

Harlen is also very animated in his speaking, he is always moving or making hand gestures; never truly sitting still for anything. Unless, of course, he has a nice pouch of Tabac chew to sample from; then he might be a tad less active.

Weapon of Choice: Anything that goes Bang is Harlen's weapon of choice. He's lived so long as an insurgent that he has come to appreciate any weapon he can get his hands on. It can be an ancient slugthrower or a top-end military carbine and he will make sure to put it to its best possible use.

Wealth: Harlen is a simple man with simple tastes and even if he had money, you probably wouldn't catch him dead using much of it. Even so, he is a man who lives on what he can scrape by during his military life. Living as an insurgent, most things he needed were either paid for by the EFF or were bought when he happened to come by a few credits on a dead corpse.

Combat Function:

Crack-shot: Harlen is a fantastic shot with rifles and has learned to make every shot count during his time with the ill-equipped EFF. He doesn't randomly spray or waste ammo on non-threats. One-hit-one-kill is the way he fights.

Welcome to the GUN show: Harlen has muscles and he likes to use them. Whether it be breaking down doors or breaking in skulls, Harlen has the brute force to take down weaker opponents in combat or move heavy obstacles.

What the Kark do you mean RUN?: Which leads me to my second point. Harlen can't run...for poodoo. He is a big burly man with big burly legs and he can't be expected to move them with much swiftness. If he is up close and personal with a fast combatant, he will be in trouble. He probably wouldn't be much help in a relay race either.

This gun is too small for my big manly hands!: Pistols aren't Harlen's thing, either or knifes or much of any small weapon really. If he loses his rifle, carbine, bazooka, mingun or elephant launcher he will be trouble if the closest weapon is made for normal people hands.

Skills:

GOR-ILL-A: Wrong Guerrilla but you get the point. Harlen has trained with an insurgent army for years and has become skilled in the ways of surprise combat. He can make deathly fatal traps, pick out officers in a group or tell you how to best prepare your womprat stew.

Sharpshooter: As stated above, Harlen is a marksman. He can pick-off targets from long range with anything with a scope and a long barrel.

Notable Possessions:

- Ession Police Light Armor (Obtained during riots)
- DC-17 (Obtained during riots)
- Cortosis Necklace (Jewelery, useless in combat)

Other Notes:

- Harlen really likes cotton candy. Don't ask me why but its borderline obsessive.

[member="Jareth Oldron"]

Okey dokey, sorry it took so long to get to this, been busy with finals and mother's day. So just a few things
  • Can I have links to the equipment he will be using please?
  • Can I ask you to add in how Harlan met your character and joined your merry band of men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom