Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Knock Life

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] | [member="Gavin XIII"]

"You pick a time like now to flirt? You need a doctor. You're going to see a doctor. Even if I have to Force Push you the whole way." She squinted her eyes at him, her voice serious, she wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Just because things heal on their own doesn't mean that they heal correctly." Her voice returned to its typical soft tone as they continued, and she cringed as Gavin mentioned the One Sith. "That thing is the raw form of pure hatred. That explains a few things, and only confirms my belief that he's not going to be interested in talking."

The pair approached what was in fact a ladder leading to an upper level. "Wait here a moment." Slowly she climbed upwards, gently pressing against the hatch to open the entryway. The light from above poured in, and she could see the surroundings now. It's some kind of water treatment plant. The facility looked substantial, had various holding tanks and pipes running all along the walls and rafters. Bright lights rained down from overhead, the windows along the outer walls showed the alleyway they had come from, and to the opposite wall, a slight distance away she could see through the windows there. It looked familiar. "Gavin, come up here!" She shouted down to him still lingering in the passageway.

While he climbed, she wandered over to the window and looked out, "The starport is that way. If we can get to my ship we'll be in the clear. I don't see any sign of Barcu yet. Now might be our best shot."

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Gavin smiled at Sera again as he climbed up to her. If the starport really was that close, they'd be beyond Kezeroth's reach in minutes. He leaned on the window, and dabbed at his bleeding ear with a rag he'd pulled out of his pocket. Looking around outside the window, he couldn't see any real threats.

"I think we're good. Now, how do we get out of this place? And..."

He did the joking grin again.

"... I'm just wondering what you consider an appropriate time to flirt. This is about the most subdued bit of fun I've had in a while."

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member='Kezeroth the Malevolent']

It took the Brute while but sure enough he found his ship, It was large and had many Weapons, It was a AEG-77 "Vigo" Gunship. There was a starport security team inspecting it, Mercenary ships were not liked in public starports they made business slower. Walking out toward his ship Kezeroth eyed the guards and still continued to walk, pressing the a button on his suit the back ramp came down.

" Sir... Your gonna have to move this ship.." he said slightly afraid looking at Kezeroths Size. The other security guards eyed him but shook there head in agreement him the guard who spoke. The Gen'dai walked passed them and into the ship he went, Grabbing a Heavy Blaster Pistol and some more Grenades he turned back looking to see the guards faces they were deeply worried. Walking out his ship he pushed one of the guards down but dropped a Thermal Detonator as well, The Beeping got louder and louder. Soon their was some Screams followed by a small explosion. Charred bodies laid by his ship as he left. Kezeroth headed toward the star port main entrance expecting to hunt down his new friends but little did he know that they were going to meet him half way.

[member="Gavin XIII"]
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

What the karth was that? Sera turned her focus back to the window after watching Gavin emerge from the ladder below. A loud bang, followed by smoke just a short distance ahead. She couldn't see what exactly had caused it due to the buildings that blocked her view, but it was definitely in the direction of the starport. "I think you may have spoke just a second too soon. I don't think-" Sera pointed out the window to the billowing smoke, "- that is a coincidence. I think our friend is closer than we thought. We need to be cautious."

Sera looked around the facility, noting a single durasteel exit door close to them, and one further down towards the other end of the complex. At the very least, there was nothing explosive or seemingly flammable in here, so it would make for a good cover. "Wait here, I am going to go greet the Gen'dai. If he won't listen to reason, and if he attacks me, I want you to run for the hangar. My ship is in docking back 3. It's on loan to me from the Republic, so, Gavin," She paused mid-sentence, half expecting to jynx herself, "Don't blow it up please. I don't want to have to answer to the Republic Navy, or worse, my master, for it."

She opened the door and stepped out to the street. Turning her head back smirking, as she closed the doorway, "And for the love of everything, don't shoot him the moment I start talking to him. And perhaps I'll answer your question about the appropriate time to flirt."

(OOC note: BOYYYYY is she gonna get her arse kicked if this goes south. :lol:)

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Gavin rolled his eyes at Sera's back. Like he was going to run away to let her fight the Malevolent One? If she was able to talk them out of this, so be it. If she wasn't, he was literally going to pick her up and run to the ship. With a cursory glance at his gun, the Thirteenth decided that he didn't need to reload it. He drew the weapon, and stood in the shadow of the doorway, where he'd be impossible to see from a few meters away. His voice lowered to an almost inaudible mutter.

"If I'm running, I'm not running by myself."

[member="Gavin XIII"] | [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Taking in a breath she began her trek down the street, she cleared her mind of any distractions and focused on finding where this terror was lurking. She checked the rooftops, the alleys to the left and to the right. She peered into lower and upper level windows of the buildings she could see through. She remained in the center of the street, so that her presence would be seen easily, yet afforded her the opportunity to dodge in a multitude of directions if Kezeroth wanted nothing to do with talking. She'd hoped he might listen to reason, but the overwhelming feeling of anger, hatred, and dark side taint may make that simply impossible. He was a trained killer, judging by how Gavin described him, and his appearance certainly did reflect that. And, if nothing else, throwing a grenade and shooting at her was a good signal that he was a lunatic.

As she continued along she felt his presence somewhere nearby, but her Force abilities were not refined, and she was not able to locate him any further than the general area. I know you're here somewhere...Just what have you planned? She was careful, but he was calculated. He was enormous, but she was fast. He was....No. Stop. Clear your mind. She refocused herself on search for Kezeroth as she drew closer to the starport, the smoke from the explosion getting closer.

The Main Lobby. Where most Shuttle transactions occurred, the main exit / Entrance was right in front of him. He kept a consistent growl of annoyance in his voice as he looked around for the ones who attacked him. Like a Womp Rat attacking a Krayt Dargon this situation was no different, The Gen'dai had the power to crush them and everyone in the starport his mind whispered the desire to do it... But he resisted for now. Kezeroths Force Sense Abilities were Primal, he never trained them to be used in a moments notice he only left them at their raw state and focused more on being reliant on Instinct. His Presence in the main lobby drew much attention to him, he was armed and very big. Security droids approached him with an interest.

Kezeroth tilted his head and walked outside the Starport in a sense he was guarding it from [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] and [member="Gavin XIII"] to escape. The Security droid came as well questioning him all at once like it was an interrogation. As his Anger Grew so did his Darkside aura.

- Karking droids..." he thought to himself as he tried to ignore them.

As she neared the corner which would point her directly at the starport, she waved for Gavin to come, "Duck into this building here, you should be able to see the starport from here. And remember what I said, no shooting him if he's willing to talk...If not, run and get the ship."

With that, Sera rounded the corner and began walking toward the starport. About 450 meters ahead she spotted what could be nothing but the Gen'dai. It's massive body and unwelcoming stance was unmistakable. It looked like a few droids were already busy pestering him. Great. That is sure to help the situation. The Twi'lek continued walking toward the station slowly, keeping her focus on Kezeroth as she got closer.

What am I doing here? She kept walking, nearer, nearer still.

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Gavin snorted as Sera repeated her instructions to run for the ship if there was trouble. His eyes were on the gigantic Gen'dai, but in his mind, he was trying to figure out what would be the safest direction to grab his new friend and jump towards the ship. Unconsciously, he grinned at the security droids that were trying to accost Kezeroth. They might be the way out of this. If the Thirteenth threw a grenade that was strong enough to crack their power cores, they could possibly explode and blind the gigantic mercenary. Gavin put his mouth near Sera's ear, again, to whisper.

"Stay as far from those droids as possible. Don't do anything heroic."

The Rage was building... Each Letter, Each and every word was comparable to a twig being tossed into a flame. Slowly it grew and burned hot, It gave him focus made him stronger! As he allowed it to continue his hands twitched some, He was denying himself the action to destroy. " Sir you are in Violation of several Laws by being here! Show us your permits and Identification card or we will arrest you.." The droids said setting their blasters to stun. Kezeroth let out a laugh, the droids knew nothing.... He needed not to move but rather tap into Emotions that he knew were strong and raw. First the Droids Weapons slowly began to fold on themselves and implode as if they were being crushed, Next the Droids them selves began to float around him. The Sound of metals twisting and turning rapidly in on them-self, Crushed into Balls of trash. Now the size of small cargo boxes the now crushed droids were silent, Dead and fell to the ground.

Focused and fixed on Emotions his growl could be heard from afar and his eye fell on the Twi'lek [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]. His Mind turned and twisted as he gazed, his mind told him much.
-What Does this one know? Their staring at you... They call you Monster!- he heard in his mind. He was not hearing the thoughts of other but rather remembering the words of his past and bringing them to flesh. There was Silence for some time before he spoke aloud " Monster?! The galaxy is full of Monsters..." he walked toward the Twi'lek in the distance.

" Sith... Jedi... It does not matter! Those unable to cope with this single fact perish. You are alone little Jedi, your friend is a Murderer... Like me. You would dare protect a Murderer?" He said walking closer.

[member="Gavin XIII"]

The droids were nothing but a pile of scrap within just a few moments. The Gen'dai was an embodiment of pure darkness. She continued toward the starport. As he spoke, the rage in his voice rose to match his fury. Sera raised her hands as she got closer. He was incredibly unpredictable and she didn't need to anger him any more than he already was. The Force was clouded around him.

"Kezeroth, I'm not your enemy, and I don't wish you any harm. A true Jedi should seek to protect all life. One should see the value in all beings. You do not need to be a murderer, just as Gavin does not need to be a murderer. I only wish to offer a path that does not involve so much pain and hatred."

Sera continued advancing toward the Gen'dai, a space of only 20 meters separated them by this time. "I cannot change the past, but I can offer a better future."

" Wish me harm? You? I doubt you could harm anyone..." He said staring at her, he pondered on what type of future she could be offering him. " Dont keep me waiting wurm! What Future do you speak of?!" He looked around him then up at the sky waiting for the Future to find him but nothing happen besides his arms lifting up away from his body. He smirked at the Twi'lek under his Helmet, What did she know of Time and how it worked? She was only a pup, Young and Reckless, she knew nothing!

Pointing a Finger at her he said firmly " Show me this Future.... And Ill show you the Past.."

[member="Gavin XIII"]

"I choose not to harm. But that should not be confused with one's ability to harm." Sera continued drawing nearer to the Gen'dai. She was on edge that he might try and simply pick her up and crush her with the might of his enormous body, but she had to at least try. It was in her blood to prevent violence, and if that meant being a meter away and in his face, then so be it.

"Kezeroth, I cannot show you the future. The future is what you make it. The past is the unchangeable history that we all leave behind, but the future..." She paused, as she was now within arms length of the massive warrior. "The future is what we create. Your origins and the things you have done are that which you cannot undo, but the course of the future can always be changed for the better. Being remembered for strength is truly magnificent, but being remembered for being both strong, compassionate,, and honorable, is that much better. And you will be remembered for far longer."

The Twi'lek girl stood, staring up at the Gen'dai as she continued, "The two of you may be many things, but you can also be so much more than you were made to believe. You just need to give it a chance."

This Twi'lek had guts and courage to face Kezeroth straight like this, But her words did not impact his mind instead they seemed to flutter over him. Being a Gen'dai and living for so long he knew how things would play out because he lived through most of it all. Kezeroth did not want to be Remembered for Might and strength, He wanted to be remembered for.... His mind blanked as he thought about it. What did Kezeroth really want? He asked himself but only stood silent, He had power, Hunger for power which he got rid of by murdering those innocent and he had no use for Credits.

Secretly Kezeroth wanted a different life, One without pain and suffering in the Darkside but that life was no where near him. That Life died with his Father when the Sith came and Destroyed everything. Remembering the Philosophy of the Gen'dai Kezeroth chuckled some at [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"].

" Change is only an Illusion, Little one." He Crossed his arms against his chest and looked at her, His Shoulder Blaster aimed down at her but so far did nothing.

[member="Gavin XIII"]

The Gen'dai was nothing short of an intimidating creature. A solid three feet taller than herself, with enough firepower to take down a squad by himself, and enough pent up rage to deter even the most determined bounty hunter. So as she stood there, looking up at him, she was without a doubt nervous. Thus far he hadn't tried to crush her, or blow her up, short of demolishing that alleyway earlier and trying to shoot her in the back, but that was understandable given that Gavin had just shot at him not more than a minute prior.

Sera clasped her hands together, her index fingers pointed upwards as she bowed her head toward the ground. She held the pose for a few moments, meditating, focusing on herself, quieting the world around her. As she exhaled her body gently rose from the ground, one, two, three feet. She halted herself at his eye level so she could address him without breaking her own neck in the process.

In a soft tone she responded to his philosophical outlook. "The illusion is that you can do nothing about it. The smallest drop of water can make quite a ripple, Kezeroth." She smiled as she looked him in the eyes, now levitating at his own height.

He Watched the Twi'leks actions with the press of a button he commanded his face mask to retract and fold back, With his face Shown he smirked and raised a brow at [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]. An Unusual Move even for a Jedi, In fact the last person to individual to do the same thing was a Sith he ended up fighting. Even time the Sith would speak he would levitate his body so his face could come even with Kezeroths. His Gaze of darkness fell on her. He observed that she did indeed believe herself to be Jedi, Having the virtue of Love for others...A word that was lost in Kezeroths mind. He only knew hate.

" You have aged on this Planet well, Few moments ago you barely knew me but know you speak as if you do know me!" He paused and his gazed changed " YOU DONT!" Reaching out quickly he aimed to grab [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] in way so her arms were pinned to her sides in his grip, From there he would show her the past as he promised her if she allowed it...

[member="Gavin XIII"]

Now she was nervous. Very. Very nervous. The massive Gen'dai had just scooped her up with a single hand while simultaneously ensuring that neither arms could move. This was trouble. She was now at his mercy. And she didn't like being helpless. If she had to die, she didn't want it to be while helpless. Such a disheartening way to go, really. As he gripped her, a small tremor of fear rippled through her body, one that he could surely feel. The sheer strength of his grasp was frightening, the power he possessed was something Sera had never seen. And while she wasn't easily scared, this time she was whole heartedly afraid of what he could do to her.

The young Jedi tried to flex her body out a bit, to gain a bit of wiggle room. No use. I can't reach my sabers. I can't move my arms. I can't push him away. I... A twinge of pain shot through her body, perhaps he didn't know just how much stronger he was than her, or perhaps he did, but he was certainly hurting her. She gritted her teeth as he spoke, or rather, yelled, in her face.

There it was... The Sudden move that brought her in his grasp with a single hand. Kezeroth did not smile or make any expression he merely watched and looked into her eyes, Fear could be seen oh so slightly, the Twi'lek could push her fears back well but her body said other wise, Her body Betrayed her. Her pulse rose causing her heart to beat faster and her muscles to flex to take an action that would register as useless.

The Gen'dais gaze connected to [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] eyes. " Look into my Eyes..." he said lowly, there was no need for him to shout his grip on her was enough already and he knew that. As soon as her eyes would connect with his it would happen, Images of his past would flash about Randomly introducing Sith Lords, Gangsters, Criminals and Scientist. Hate, Rage, Confusion, Passion, Innocence taken away and Utter Torture. The pattern of Images slowly got back together as Kezeroth Focused through the Force to show her the past. A lab with a team of people around a bacta tube... their words were lost to the ears but their emotions could be sensed perfectly. He were excited, worried and happy for their project.... As they moved around and as time pasted them by the Subject in the Tube Grew larger and larger. Till it was clear on who it was, a young Gen'dai Confused but bright, Created and adopted by the Team of Scientist. The Scene Changed and some Scientist died only two were left and they were full of Worry.. But Kept strong for the large young Gen'dai that continued to learn in the lab.

That was Kezeroths only happy moment he accepted, now it was time to show the rest. Flames burned through the lab and the feeling of Darkside got stronger. Alarms flashed but were not sound, the Body of one of the two scientist laid dead on the floor, A Lightsaber wound to the chest did him over. Sith and Dark Jedi flooded the labs, Searching for the one they wanted. A blank Darkness of Black masked all other details on the Environment , In the Darkness a corrupt hand reached out and floating mid air was the last Scientist. Choking and Dying he could not Defend himself and as his body went limp and fell to the ground the bright Gen'dai's eyes changed into a darkness and Depression. Alone in the Dark the Gen'dai now stood looking around, occasanolly a lightsaber wound would occur on him, a blaster wound would tear him open and Lightning would crackle to charr his flesh. His Flesh Regrew quickly the process would begin again.

For some time the Vision would seem like only Darkness and depression. After Each Torture the now less Bright Gen'dai slowly filled himself with Hatred and utter Rage! A Rage that was strong and raw but not the same if compared to how Kezeroth was today, Oh no In the Presant Kezeroth was Much more Disciplined with Rage...

[member="Gavin XIII"]

The Jedi had more or less no other alternative than to do as she was instructed. If he was going to kill her, it didn't matter if she looked into his eyes or not, so she obeyed. A sudden burst of thousands of images forced their way into her mind. One after another after another. Life long memories, events, tragedies, darkness, hatred, and despair all pouring into her. Her body writhed, twitched, and convulsed in response to years of agony and torment. She forced her eyes closed and winced, as if in pain herself, but it was a different sensation entirely. Her mind was filled with anger and terrible, terrible memories of the past. Her breathing escalated as they continued emptying into her.

When [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] was finally finished, she released several exhausted breaths, her eyes held tightly closed as she attempted to regain her focus on what was happening around her. Her body was no longer squirming, but rather, simply limp in his grasp. She made no physical attempt to free herself, as it would only prove a waste of energy. Instead, after several minutes of processing the thoughts that now inhabited her own memory, she spoke, almost in a hushed whisper. Pausing every few words to breathe. "Kezeroth...I'm sorry....For your earlier life....That...That is not the...Work of Jedi. The Sith....They are not the same....This is what we fight against. We don't have to be enemies....Focus your aggression toward the Sith, and what they've done. The Repuiblic....The Jedi, we're not your enemy."

She stopped talking, and simply looked at him, she was at his mercy. The Twi'lek still could not judge what he planned to do, she just hoped that there was something in him that would understand.

" Your pity... Gives me nothing, Your Republic would never accept me in full." He paused and lowered her slightly. " We.. do not have to be Enemies? You say?" he paused again and tilted his head, suddenly his eyes burned with a hateful passion as continued to speak. " When the Sith are Purged! ...from this Galaxy, Who will your Order turn to next?" With that said he let her go in a sudden movement and took two steps back. He stared at her for minute, Her appearance was of that of someone he lost long ago, the sharing of memories through the force was purely symbolic it blocked out many specific facts or appearance, but for Kezeroth those Specifics.. He examined them every night as he slept. A Single tear dropped from the Gen'dais Eye, he did not notice till a breeze came to his skin, looking up he pressed a button on his own neck to command his Mask to fold back over his face.

Pain, depression, Utter rage & hatred.. That was what he felt for the Sith and his revenge was slow but steady, He was cunning in this area and largely focused on it. Looking back down he began to ponder about what had happen just now. Earlier he planned on killing them both, he had the chance to utterly destroy one of them just now, His body hinted at it oh so slightly but his mind remained still. Grunting he turned away noticing he had made a unwilling connection with the twi'lek, not a bond but a momentary connect that had reached deep into his very being. Brought him a Feeling an Emotion he could not describe or continue to think about with out getting to Emotional.

He knew he would see this twi'lek again sometime soon. He mentally took note of her name... Seraphina

[member="Gavin XIII"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom