Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Knock Life

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Gavin rolled his eyes at Sera, and followed her onboard, grinning back. He could take the prodding, and he'd certainly hand it back.

"Well, the only other Jedi I met tried to stab me. And was… tentacley. He was shouting at me and there was fishy-smelling foam coming out of his mouth. I'd rather have a pretty woman screaming at me than some kind of cephalopod, any day."

At the question of his destination, the Thirteenth just shrugged.

"I've been hitching on random transports for a year and a half. If most of the population of the planet wouldn't try to kill me, I'd come with you. But, I'd rather live to tease you a bit longer."

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

"Well, that's true. I didn't try to stab you. In fact, just the opposite." The Twi'lek smirked as she made her way towards the cockpit of the ship. "Well, you need to be looked at, so, lets take you somewhere to see to that then, yes?" She took the controls, sealing the entry ramp back into the ship and began take-off. "The question is, where is the least likely place people are going to freak out when they see you? I suppose if I am with you it should be, for the most part, safe."

That is when it hit her. "Cambria!" She nearly clapped with excitement. "We can go to Cambria! How could I forget! My mother is a doctor! We can take you there. She'll be able to help you. Yes!"

[member="Gavin XIII"]

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Gavin returned the smirk, and raised his eyebrow at Sera. The idea of going to Cambria with her was appealing, and he could indulge in a bit more prodding. And he was vaguely curious to meet his new friend's mother. A doctor, raising somebody who found her way into the Jedi Order. Interesting.

"Oh, that sounds like a good idea. I like it when people don't stab me out of hand. But, there's one thing..."

He grinned, and playfully poked Sera's shoulder.

"It sounds like an excuse for the lovely Jedi to keep the Sithspawn around."

[member="Gavin XIII"]

Seraphina looked at Gavin with a raised eyebrow at his eagerness to meet her mother. Such a naive little Sithspawn. "Well, I don't know if I would go that far. My mother is a bit of a crazy one. She might not stab you, but she will certainly berate you far more than I will. Where do you think I learned it? Not the Jedi, they hate this type of stuff."

As she punched in the coordinates to Cambria to the navigation system and set the ship to auto-pilot, she wiggled her nose to the left, her lips squished together aligned with it. "An excuse to keep you around eh? Of course, you make such a good pet." She laughed, patting him on the head, making her best maniacal psychopath impersonation.

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Gavin returned the raised eyebrow, and growled jokingly when she reached up to pat him on the head.

"Pet, huh? Guess that's appropriate. I am a monster, after all."

On a sudden impulse, the Thirteenth gently pulled Sera into a hug.

"Thanks for not running away when you saw me get messy."

Sera's voice changed to that of an owner speaking to a baby. "Ohhhhh and you are just such a GOOD little monster, yes you are! yes you are!"

She attempted to laugh, but then was pulled into a hug by Gavin. Lightly patting him on the head again she replied in her normal voice. "Oh, no worries. I'm a glutton for danger I suppose. Now, lets get out of here to Cambria."

[member="Gavin XIII"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom